FACT:

There is not one single white American on pol who is Christian.

FACT:

Christianity is the most Jewish of religions

FACT:

Modern liberalism IS Christianity

FACT:

Christianity destroyed the western world

FACT:

Neanderthals disprove the Christian God

FACT:

You cannot be a NATIONALIST and a CHRISTIAN

FACT:

It is a FACT these FACTS bewilder the Christian to near hysteria (as all Christians are feminized to a degree). Christians will proceed to tip fedoras and claim whiteness

I haven't seen this much bullshit in one post since the liberashka shilling.

>Christians will proceed to tip fedoras

It's a miracle! I've told of future events which are now present!

wow that's a lot of fedora autism, I thought all the kids like you commit suicide back around 2010

>There is not one single white American on pol who is Christian.
I'm a white Christian.

>Modern liberalism IS Christianity
Modern leftists made up their own "churches" that fly rainbow flags. Real Christianity (Catholicism and Orthodoxy) are still conservative as ever.

>Christianity destroyed the western world

Christianity shaped the western world. Without Roman Catholicism, Europeans would still be living in mud huts and America wouldn't even have been found.

>Neanderthals disprove the Christian God
wat

>You cannot be a NATIONALIST and a CHRISTIAN

Pic related proves otherwise. Most real Christians are nationalists. There's lots of us that are both.

>It is a FACT these FACTS bewilder the Christian to near hysteria (as all Christians are feminized to a degree). Christians will proceed to tip fedoras and claim whiteness

Whatever you say, le 60% white.

Fact: OP is a moron.

>I'm a white Christian
No, you're a roleplayer

OP.... anyone who disagrees with me is a fedora tipper.

Us... OP being a moron has nothing to do with his being an apostate. Being a moron transcends all religions.

>I'm a white Christian

I want proof

I bit of your eye, hair, skin, nothing that exposes who you are. Just enough to know for sure

Roleplayer?

I believe in God, go to church every week and pray daily.

I read what you said and it seems like more role play garbage

Not white

>haha I knew I'd be called on my bullshit take that
impressive
is coming off as an edgy twat fresh off the reddit boat a part of your master plan?

>Christianity shaped the western world. Without Roman Catholicism, Europeans would still be living in mud huts and America wouldn't even have been found.

Rome was civilized long before it adopted Christianity due to the delusions of one man winning a decisive battle.
Christianity was imposed on the rulers of Europe and continued to be adopted to emulate Roman civilization.

>White
>American

Christianity is what allowed the Roman empire to survive far longer than it would have.

>is coming off as an edgy twat fresh off the reddit boat a part of your master plan?

>"I've been found out"

>Without Roman Catholicism, Europeans would still be living in mud huts

Wow this is one strong mud hut

Nice strawman sport now check my ID and realize I never said that.

>>Without Roman Catholicism, Europeans would still be living in mud huts

Damn, good thing those ancient Egyptians new about Christianity otherwise the pyramids would be a giant mud hut!

Sorry monkey

You did the exact same thing again expecting different results. You're pretty dumb.

>>>Without Roman Catholicism, Europeans would still be living in mud huts

Hey look! It's one of the Romans famous mud transportation devices!

Who's to say that this or something similar wouldn't have happened with a different dominant religion though?
I don't have some cartoonish view of the Medieval church suppressing knowledge, of course people then and now sought to understand reality to the best of their abilities and the Church was at the forefront of that as a powerful institution filled with highly educated men.

>dominant religion
You said it yourself right there. There wasn't one. The other religions were being suppressed and the adherents subjugated or made to abandon their beliefs. The Christians were persecuted too but they kept on going and so it was increasingly adopted until it was the state religion.