knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Today Donald Trump..."
>"So yeah, Trump..."
>"We gotta talk about Trump..."
>"The latest from Trump's America..."

The sad thing about this image is that Wilmore doesn't even have a show anymore and Comedy Central added three more political comedy shows in it's place.

ITS AS IF HES THE CURRENT PRESIDENT OF ONE OF THE WORLD MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY
THE MS MEDIA NEVER MOCKED CLINTON GETTING A BJ
ITS (((THEM))) AGAIN

>5
honestly let the liberals have their laughs while the real men fix the country

TWO SCOOPS DUMBPF

INCREDIBLE HES TALKING ABOUT THE CURRENT PRESIDENT
REALLY MAKE ME THINK
¨POL WAS RIGHT AGAIN AND TOTALLY WON THE ELECTION WITH MEMES
MY DAD BEAT ME EVERY NIGHT

What an obsessed faggot, Colbert should jump out a window before he makes any characters he voiced in the past more unlikable because of the reminder of how much of a hack shill he is today.

>trump fucks his voting base left and right
>caves on immigration
>out right says the wall will just be renovations on fencing already in place
>late night hosts still shit on him
i don't get it.

the need to suck those commie wallets

>64D backgammon hahahah suck it
>Hillary would have been so much worse
>nah he's playing the long game the jews, dems and libs won't know what hit them
>i'm just doing it for the keks
>fuck off shill! we won you lost get over it!

did i miss something?

D D D D DD ONAL ALALAL AL D ONALD ON ALD ALD DD D D D

BBBBBBLOOOOOOOOOOOOOF F F FFFF

>"Mr. President, disavow group X, RIGHT. NOW!"
>*no response*
>"GRR, DONALD FLUMP DOES IT AGAIN"
Imagine watching this is like breathing in a toxic cloud.

>fences

>listenin to lefty tears like~~ #swerve

IMPEACH 45
RESIST 45

>>Hillary would have been so much worse
how can you seriously not believe this? If she was president we'd be at war with Russia right now. You might be dead

Colbert by himself, in one year, has shat out more Trump "coverage" than the entire MSM did for 8 whole years of Obama. That isn't even a hyperbole, how do you explain this?

righty tears are much more hilarious

can imagine how sad this guys life is constantly talking about the same guy night after night

the same topics and the same jokes over and over

I'd kill myself if I were this pathetic and obsessed with a person

Holy shit, you could wear this on any campus in America and with some good looks and a tiny bit of charisma be swimming in bald 20 year old liberal pusy. I'm very far right and anti feminist but I still get laid, I'm seriously gonna try this

Hillary would have taken us into Syria full-tilt after (yet another) chemical weapons false flag in early April

i'd seriously consider suicide if i voted for trump. i wouldn't be able to face my offsprings if they knew i voted for him

>when a lefty still cryin but party rock come on

trump kept us in syria and iraq, so i'm not sure how hillary could have been much worse

We're going to war with North Korea and possibly Syria soon anyways, so a vote to avoid war was pointless.

Yeah, it won't be on the scale of Russia but we'll see millions dead from these wars, North Korea will turn into a bigger cluster fuck than Iraq ever was.

War with North Korea is Good
War with Russia is bad

how the fuck is that not common sense to you?

Getting out is a lot tougher than escalating
>see: every conflict the US has been in since WW2

by trying to overthrow assad

You don't follow the news much I'm guessing.

How do we fight Syria without fighting Russia? Also Trump pulled the plug on supporting the rebels months ago.

That needs to be put to some music

Do you guys think Trump is controlled opposition?

explain how and why war with NK is good

i don't see it

Do you think the Pope is Catholic?

Do you understand that if we get into a war with NK they will launch their nukes as a last ditch effort of self defense? They won't hit us, but they will very likely hit a few cities in South Korea and maybe Japan. We're looking at millions upon millions dead from this, WW2 level casualties just from civilians alone. You've gotta ask yourself if all that destruction is worth taking down one crackpot dictator

Yeah, Syria is far less likely, but for a little bit a few months back it sure looked like we were on the edge of it.

Jeb is a mess. Jeb is a big, fat waste.

All you had to do was listen...

will we ever reach this utopia user? :(

How can someone live like this

>NK has nukes
They literally have ghost cities with cardboard silhouettes in the windows to make people think they're successful, they don't have nukes

Thought this since he announced desu, but with him actually getting elected it's like the media created a monster they couldn't stop. Now the "Deep State" aka the Bush/Clinton longtime bureaucratic leftovers who are outside of the president's jurisdiction, along with neocon cocksuckers like McCain/Graham leading the legislature, are doing everything to handicap and confuse the Trump administration to limit him to one term. Same shit the tea partiers did to Obama post-2010 but at least Obama got 2 years of free reign whereas everyone is gunning for Trump from day 1

>and possibly Syria
Throwing that right out of your ass to try to artificially add weight to your argument?
There will be no war with NK unless kimmy boy starts flinging icbms, which he won't and you know damn well he won't

based Colbert btfo'ing DRUMPF every night
Papa bear is heading for impeachment soon, smelly drumpfkins.

>they don't have nukes
If you say so

It's a weird phenomenon these days. It's almost like most people on this site were born late 90s and don't remember this exact scenario 17 years ago when we were looking for reasons to do ground war in the middle east. How can a group of people fall for this twice in 20 years?

You sound pretty redpilled.

I'm sure South-Korea and Japan are really hoping for a war with North-Korea.

We (and most other developed nations) can detect if they do nuclear tests because of seismic activity, and seismic activity has indicated that they have recently achieved hydrogen bomb capabilities. Take it with a grain of salt if it's coming only from a US/NATO report, but if the international community can verify NK is creating these kind of seismic disruptions then they really are something to worry about because, unlike Iran's leadership which wants nukes mainly for an Israeli war deterrent, NK's leaders are actually crazy enough to do some suicidal shit like destroying Seoul if they feel they're going down.

>fake a war in the middle east
>now able to set up shop on Russian front door step
Less than 20 years later
>fake war with North Korea
>now able to set up shop on Chinese front door step

Is this not suspicious?

>iraq
>russias frond door step

Oh right, I forgot we've never touched Syria and Turkey

Turkey is an ally. They're in NATO.

>Consensus among multiple nations including allies, neutral countries, and aggressive countries
>Bush telling everyone just trust me guys

Totally the same thing

And clearly so is the Kim family right?
>Have been living like literal Gods in NK since Kim Il Sung
>have access to all the food they could ever eat
>have access to all the media they wan to consume
>entire nation of slaves that worship them like dieties
>their word is law
>living in the lap of luxury 24/7
Ever sinc ethe Clinton admin the Kim family has been "threatening" a nuclear war, they do this every other year or so. Why? Because they want that sweet foreign money from the US and UN so their citizen don't completely starve. Plus they get to tell their citizenry how "glorious leader got the great evil america to surrender its food and supplies". Kimmy isn't going to throw away his life of luxury and power just because big meany trump didn't give him any gibs like Obongo, Bush, and Clinton did.

Were you alive 20 years ago? The exact same thing happened among the international community regarding WMDs in the ME, especially after 9/11.

>Ever sinc ethe Clinton admin the Kim family has been "threatening" a nuclear war
Yes, and up until this point they didn't have nuclear weapon capabilities.

The war in Iraq was over WMD Intel reports which were a hell of lot less verifiable than seismic activity detectible by anyone owning the proper equipment

>Yes, and up until this point they didn't have nuclear weapon capabilities.
goddamn you're retarded

Turkey is a fucking rat hole that needs a heaping helping of nuclear fire.

What are some films about breaking promises?

Literally every 6 months from like 1989 to 1999, Iraq was in the news because it was supposedly refusing to destroy or allow the UN to inspect its presumed stockpile of bio weapons. If you go by the official storyline, 1999 was the last year that Iraq had or had the capability to produce WMDs. Yet that wasn't the story we went in with, 2 years later.

So, one of two things, the WMDs were an international lie the whole time, or just an international lie after 1999, or, hidden third option, international officials aren't smart enough to make these calls because they came back 2 years later in 2001 saying "oh shit lol, forgot some." 20 years from today, NK will be another US puppet and we'll be dissecting how people could be dumb enough to go along with this.

>say the word trump
>ratings spike from fans, people watching to laugh, and people watching it ironically to be mad
>probably getting paid extremely well as a result

I wonder why he keeps doing it

Iraq was invaded in 2003. Afghanistan was invaded in 2001.

So the seismic activity following the nuclear tests are what, fake? Missile tests?

There were WMDs in Iraq, however they were destroyed without any media coverage. You can't continue to occupy a nation if the objective goal "removing WMDs" was already meet.

It's 2017 and it's already come out from intelligence agencies that at times they outright made up information regarding aggression and weapons in the middle east 20 years ago, but those same people came out with another set of reports regarding aggression and weapons in North Korea and you're such a fart sniffing intellectual that not only do you trust them implicitly but you think yourself superior to anyone who may call the legitimacy of these reports into question even after though lies are fresh in our recent memory. Why is that?

>"Today Donald Trump..."
>"So yeah, Trump..."
>Cancelled by racist whites
>"The latest from Trump's America..."

OK so you're striking closer to the truth here, there weren't WMDs in Iraq, especially post desert food if not before then. So why were/are we there?

>there weren't WMDs in Iraq
there was, remember chemical weapons count as WMDs, they didn't have nuclear weapons if that is what you are getting at.
>So why were/are we there?
protection of the petrodollar/ maintaining geopolitical influence.

Why do you believe that there were no WMD's in Iraq? Because the US officials told you?

If you're going to question something at least come up with some valid arguments.

Fallon held off until recently, and iirc he only mentioned him once.

People will keep watching it so they are gonna keep talking about. Remember when CNN was Trump's personal media hq because they couldn't resist showing his stupid fucking face every goddam second of every day. If they couldn't show him live, they had a video. If they didn't have that, they'd show an empty podium before his speech.

CNN has got to be the happiest org on the planet he won the election. He is making them so much fucking money

Desert food should be desert fox*, a UN operation designed to remove all WMD capability from Iraq, deemed a success by the international communities involved. That's why I say there were no WMDs in Iraq, not necessarily because they so, but because they were able to take it back so easily, not to mention officials during operation enduring freedom saying as much themselves. I'm going offline but the answer isn't even as simple as oil, it's simpler, we just wanted pieces on the board if Russia ever acts up and this was a good way for us to get them, not to mention letting W finish his dad's vendetta, a win-win.

Expect a similar campaign in North Korea with a similar outcome, we're not necessarily expanding our empire for resources, we just need the deterrent for our two biggest threats. Some people don't like that answer because it cuts out all the super evil America bullshit and jockeying resource wars, but that's really it. We just never got over the cold war.

Not him but 12 years ago the Robb-Silberman report was the biggest thing in the world, but it would only ever mean something to a politically minded person aged 22 and up, which I'm guessing 12 years ago, you weren't. It's common knowledge nowadays

I doubted that was real till I looked it up

>Russia respecting us is a bad thing
We all know who made this shitty image

>We're going to war with North Korea and possibly Syria soon anyways,
Christ shut the fuck up. There's nothing more embarrassing than watching you idiots pretend that you have any idea what you're talking about.

Yes, I'm aware and you completely missed my point. The guy doesn't believe in official stories, but it was ironically ordered by Bush himself.

Doesn't this fuck talk about anything else? He's shit all over Letterman's legacy.

Living in your spastic head, rent free :^)

D
R
U
UU
UUU
UUUU
UUUUU
UUUUUU
UUUUUUU
UUUUUUUU
MMMMMMMM
PPPPPPPPPPP
FFFFFFFFFFFFF

There are two sets of conflicting official stories, it's the main thing to take away from this. Pre-invasion and post invasion, that's the point. Sometimes a horse is just a horse, you have to admit that the international community lied through its teeth to get boots on the ground in Iraq.

>"gludumph gone too FARR!!"

Paul Joseph Watson was right about Trump the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck

BLLLUUUUPPMMMPFFHHHHHH

Stephen Colbert falls in love with Donald Trump.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the president's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the POTUS, he looks at him with a perplexed expression and calls him fake news. After some investigation with CNN, he finds out that the Trump he called is not the same Trump he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn’t exist in this universe at all. He is the Donald's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Colbert's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of TWO SCOOPS.

BLLLUUUUPPMMMPFFHHHHHH

IMPEEAAACCHHH BLOOOOMPPPGGFFHFHHGHHH

Really activates my almonds.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

You can tell Fallon voted for him but he has to go with what NBC wants.

What is the name of the video where the meme comes from? I'm talking about the one where this guy is mad with a crazy face.

>talk show talks about president a lot
What the fuck I shill for Neocon Don now

KEIT-AI WILL (FIND A WAY)
FAGGOT MODS (MAD ALL DAY)
LET ME OFF
THIS FUCKING RIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

imagine being this upset

Kekistan will defend this.

>characters he voiced in the past
what

Republican Colbert is a "character".

Also, the wigged version of him stolen from the Hunger Games is another "character".

I'm hoping Triggered Democrat Nutjob is another one of his "characters".