What's their end-game?

What's their end-game?

Being Mossad's puppets.

Kill everyone

all jews 2020

A caliphate of course.

Pretty sure they want the actual apocalypse.

Something about the soldiers of Rome marching upon them. Then the world can finally end. Wish they'd get their wish tbqh senpai

Is? well taking the whole muslim world, maybe it'll be good

Greater Israel

Would you consider ISIS' actions and goals to be a step backwards for Human civilization?

They believe that there is going to be a confrontation between the West and themselves in a Syrian town. When there are only a few thousand of their soldiers left, Jesus is going to come down and vanquish the West's armies, culminating in an apocalyptic event, after which Islam will begin to dominate the world and guide its rebuilding.

Yup.

To end the world

This, it's an apocalyptic view of Islam
Like the churches waiting for the Rapture or jews during Kitos war

Yeah, as far as I understand it, they're a death cult, so the ultimate goal is to go out in a blaze of glory. That's also why they want Western troops to march on them.

Can we please them? It's a win-win

Sounds to me they watched too much Hellsing.

But you can't Mossad the Assad.

global beta uprising

I get what you mean, but most Western countries aren't so hot on wars fought on the ground anymore, since that would mean our guys will also die.
We Eurofags had 2 world wars already, we're not into it.

Only voluntary infantry and a lot of heavy artillery and aerial support. Old style carpet bombing with heavy bombers.

>Yeah, as far as I understand it, they're a death cult, so the ultimate goal is to go out in a blaze of glory.

Nope.
Their handlers are saudis, they are the ones paying them, along with US (where do you think the """""""lost"""""" caches of weapons in Iraq ended up?). Saudis invaded Qatar while using ISIS and Al Nusra (aka Al Qaeda) to topple Assad. The reason was the Qatar Turkey pipeline: there is enough gas under Qatar to completely undercut the russians in their exports of LNG to EU, thus completely destroying their economy. The Saudis get the monopoly on LNG, USA cripple Russia and remove a major ally of Egypt while Israel gets Golan for the disturbance. Erdogan tried to bail out and was almost rekt by the coup. Ukraine got fucked to provide another front to keep the ruskies distracted (i'm sure you noticed the timing of Euromaidan)

Google Qatar-Turkey pipeline if you don't believe me. Falling for the "muh inhuman ISIS" meme without understanding why means playing (((their))) game

>This, it's an apocalyptic view of Islam

It's not an apocalyptic view of Islam, it literally says in the Quran that they'll be less than 500 of them left when Rome's soldiers march upon them, and they will somehow prevail.

Isis is practicing the most direct interpretation of Islam. They would fit in perfectly with other Muslims from 1400 years ago.

user don't be retarded. Islam is no doubt a scourge that must be cleansed, but it's not the reason why IS exists

Yes, because the average fighter or the average Dabiq edition says "We need to stop that iranian pipeline, inshallah"
It's not like they have a jihadist ideology to justificate their existence

It's the predominate reason Luigi, but not the only reason. I never said it was. Attempting to start an Islamic caliphate with dreams of world conquest is not exclusive to ISIS. This would not be happening without Islam.

Their end-game is to die like dogs. And they are already close to that goal.

Official: building world wide caliphate.
Real: summon Khorne.

You're not even that wrong. I saw interviews with ISIS fighters who said they joined because they couldn't get a gf and a job so figured they were fucked anyway.

If you convert to Islam to be happy you surely aren't an alpha

Ideologies don't work without money, it's an evolutionary process. Same reason why today nobody worships Saturn or a bolshevik party exists.

ISIS and their ideology exist because their handlers are memeing them into it, by catering to all the suffering inflicted by the talmudic bombing of the jewnited states of america.
Trust me, if it's not islam, it would have been some other bullshit. It's not hard at all to indoctrinate desperate people if you have money.

I remember reading a few reports of UK commandos raiding the hideouts of IS commanders in Syria and Iraq and finding no traces whatsoever of Qurans or praying mats, nothing related to islam. Just books of economics, strategy and weapons

They are from the start.
Why haven't they do anything to Isreal?

>I remember reading a few reports of UK commandos
>Believing anything secret services report
Their games is lies within lies within lies within lies.

It's well known they are funded by Saudi's etc, but this doesn't mean that the ideology would have died out without said income. If that was true, Islam would have been dead nearly a millennia ago.

All jews 2020

Getting money from the Saudi Arabia and whoever still supports them, then take over those who dump money into them, including Saudi Arabia.

A lot were born Muslim, so they're not converts. Though going on a killing spree bc tfw no gf is very vintage beta uprising, I agree.

>they think they are summoning their god when they are just prepping the world for a army of bloodthristers via mindless slaughter

by the emperor user your on to something

Praise you for reading Dabiq, it's almost like Sup Forums doesn't realize this exists

I won't like, I'd be interested in seeing what an all-out war against ISIS would look like, but I believe there are problems with this, because they're more scattered than an army united under one nation would be. It's difficult to simply march against them, even if they say they want that. The massive political turmoil in that region is a problem too. You have Assad, you have Putin's ties to Assad, etc.