Has there ever been a video game-to-cartoon adaptation better than Earthworm Jim?

Has there ever been a video game-to-cartoon adaptation better than Earthworm Jim?

Meta-knight was pretty dope. One of the few Characters they added to Super Smash brothers I liked.

That's right N64 or death! Fuck your game cube, fuck your Wii, fuck your Nintendo DS, and fuck your Wii U.

anime doesn't count here.

Sam and Max?

This.

not sure if counts both the game and the cartoon are based in the comic so in the case of the cartoon they are adapting the comic not the game.

Kiiiirby is dead
Go tell King DeDeDe
Kiiirby is deaaaad

to be honest there's really not a lot of good cartoon adaptations of video games except for anime adaptations that i know of.
personally i actually like the adventures of sonic the hedgehog and hell i think sonic x is shit.

KOMBAT TIME

BISOOOOOOON

isn't it a bit of a strange coincidence that this kids name is chris, and also has an obsession with sonic to the point of building a machine that sends him to sonic's universe?

I never saw Sam & Max, is it good?

Some of the reviews I read were disappointed that it lacked the "adult" humor of the comics/games, and wished it were an HBO show rather than a Saturday morning cartoon, so it could get away with more

it's good

>coincidence
I remember when that was discovered.
Do you think this fueled his autism even more now that he has a character he can literally self-insert as?

Turok movie. Going in you would think some shitty thanksgiving video, then the first murder happens. After that the murder count slowly but surely rises. The plot is still bland, but seeing turok kill dinosaur is worth it.

I don't get it, Meta Knight wasn't in 64 Smash so what's this post trying to say?

Nothing wierd about believing Sonic X is shit, it's just a basic fact.

Yeah, its either that or Kirby.

Sam and Max doesn't count. That was a comic.

Sonic Boom, on the merit of it completely ignores how bad the game was.

SFII got a good adaptation.

And riding a motherfucking Carnotaurus into battle and then decapitating the main antagonist onscreen?

FUCKING BRUTAL.

bison looks like he has tits

Wakfu is pretty good, though it's less of an adaptation of the game and more of a side story in the same universe.

also the game sucks

Yep

Okay, what I said is confusing. Meta knight is one of the few characters after N64 that I like. Ignore my rant after.

>Adapting a video game with a pretty good sized cast.
>Four of the important characters are OCs.

For what purpose?

Turok was a comic before it was a game.

No, EJ is the best video game based animation around