There's another spiderman video out. This one has CGI and is actually pretty hialrious

There's another spiderman video out. This one has CGI and is actually pretty hialrious.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Gmepn7iUs0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZX2rfW3KBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck are these video's???

I see my niece watching them all the time and i'm starting to think that this shit was made by fetishists.

can someone help me understand what the fuck this shit is?

Your niece is a freak user

>mfw YouTube is perfectly fine with these kind of videos flooding their site

Lmao not a clue. I have no idea what possesses these people to make these. I got a kick out of this one though. The dabs got me

>and i'm starting to think that this shit was made by fetishists.
I'm sorry, was there ever any doubt? This stuff is just dripping with repressed sexuality.

How does this stuff not get hit with DMCA claims as soon as it's up? Is it not monetized?

haha who comes up with this stuff haha

/fit/ BTFO

>actually pretty hialrious.
get out spiderman

It's considered a parody so it's not usually taken down. And dude, there's a prank channel that switched to one of these Spider-Man Elsa channels and they're making fucking bank. These videos are goddamn profitable because so many kid shows watch em.

this shit is just fascinating

i see kids watching this stuff on phones at stores and at the dry cleaners and I can't help but wonder what they'll be like when they're in their 20s. where is the next generation headed? the suspense is far too great.

I think these videos have shitton of views because of click bait and tags. Kids get easily deceived by that shit

this is Girl Games tier

SPIDEY IN REAL
PARKER

>you were born too late to explore the oceans
>you were born too early to explore the cosmos
>you were born just in time to watch spiderman throw cgi shit at venom

>0 subs and 1 video
so this is your youtube channel OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=NZX2rfW3KBM

Starting to wonder if whoever is controlling life for me can't be creative and have the people in public watching something of broad genres, and instead that being has them watching these filler videos.

Every day. Every day I go to the store these are the only videos I hear or see. It's like, hey God, just placing low quality shit in this life simulation or something? Fuck dude come on.

There's not a lot to it. It's clickbait for very small children. Lots and lots of extremely young kids watch YouTube for hours and hours at a time, but statistically no matter how good or how poor the video is, they'll only ever watch about two minutes of it.

Some geniuses figured out a way to break the system: Just produce an endless supply of low-budget, mindless videos which are extremely similar to one another so that the 'recommended' list will wind up having dozens of nearly-identical videos by the same creators. Very young kids will watch for a minute or two then click on the next one and the next one and the next one endlessly as their fleeting attention dances from one to the next.

And as literally tens of millions of tiny children all do the same thing, the ad revenue EXPLODES. This is literally the most profitable business model on YouTube today.

These videos are designed for children too young to understand or benefit from story structure of any kind. Once they're eight or nine years old they'll discover progressively more sophisticated entertainment and leave these behind as a new generation of four-to-eight year olds start watching these videos.

and this is how India will replace the US as a the next super power

because fucking normies are allowing the internet to raise their children

These things are an incredible scam. They pander to all the shit kids search for on YT when their parents hand them their phone just to shut them the hell up, that being pop culture icons and toilet humor, then they monetize them and flood the market so that they show up everywhere in every single search.

You wonder why anybody puts effort into their YouTube channels when it's this fucking easy.

>fucking normies are allowing the internet to raise their children
Oh please, like you'd be a better fucking parent.

Using Internet is necessary now, you can't prevent your child using it.
There is nothing wrong with a 8 years old kid watching stupid Spider-Man videos on YouTube.
It's just that these videos are pointless because their demographic don't even like them, the kid will peek at the video for 2 minutes then will click on another random video one. That's why they are spamming YouTube with this shit.