Ever heard of Schrodinger's cat?

>ever heard of Schrodinger's cat?

how did you stuff a whole cat in your sock

hide it in my sock

ever hear of schrodinger's waifu?

its trap but its doesnt have a penis at the same time! !

BOMBAZLE

It is neither a woman or trap until you pull down the panties!

yes and no

>or right the one where the cat is dead and alive

How do I get my cat to shut up

put it in box, you won't know if it makes meows until you open box lmao

why the fuck did this make me laugh

are you lads making me retarded?

Because it was referential humor back to the OP topic, enforcing topic compliance through an absurdist connection. You're not getting dumber, you're just growing up and not being edgy and realizing the point of humor isn't to prove you're >to inteligent

why did you have to prove your >to intelligence, then?

I didn't, I reassured you
relax, let go and enjoy the meme my limey friend

>enjoys a meme for a moment
>is corrupted forever
wh-what have you done?!

It's a kitter you fuckin twat

Maybe

Also, make it airtight

(cats are gay)

And if thy meme offend thee, cut it out and cast it from thee - for it is better that thy meme should perish than that thy whole body should be cast into hellfire.

Firstly, if you don't like cats you don't have a place on Sup Forums and will be bullied at all times.
Secondly, the cat dying in the box is a direct implication of the Schrodinger meme combined with user wanting his cat to STFU

Schrodinger's cat is the worst mistake somebody has ever made. He made it to mock the original theory and instead people use it as a brilliant example to make layman understand it. Poor dude.

True, but his first mistake was being triggered by quantum theory.

ok but why

>if you don't like cats you don't have a place on Sup Forums and will be bullied at all times

Cats are a feminine pet. Every time I see a guy who has cats I'm like "yeah he's a fag"

>QUANTUM THEORY IS STUPID! FUCKING PHYSICISTS! GET OUT OF MY LAB! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

If you're trying to derive traditional masculinity and sexual reassurance from the animals you keep around, you might be a fucking furry. It's also not traditionally masculine to give a fuck about any animal, the macho thing to do is use them to make money or do things for you. The modern house pet dog is every bit as useless as a cat, moreso because it doesn't hunt pests.

*blocks your path*

>enjoys company of graceful carnivore over that of dumb hulking dependent whose only virtue is being ugly and loud
>literally likes pussy
>gay
Dog lovers are prison gays, straight up, constantly trying to show how 'hard' they is but taking it up the ass.

dogs are for jews
t. H.P.Lovecraft

It's just the head in there

ok thanks for comforting me user

yes