What are scenes that make grown men cry that women just cannot understand?

What are scenes that make grown men cry that women just cannot understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDN1sA3Fpqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blacked videos

Cinderella Man when Jimmy's begging for money with his hat in hand, that scene always gets me.

Who cares what women understand? If you sat around discussing all the things they didn't understand you would never have any time for anything important.

Book death > movie death

he scene in The Spongebob movie where Patrick and Spongebob are under the heat lamp

Do you feel like a chad? You are not

This. Shit's hard to fucking watch.

> Book Boromir has the most amazing death scene in the books, dies after killing such an amount of orcs that the surviving Saruman troops still remember his fearsome sword while returning to Isengard.

> Movie Boromir Is cucked out of his own death scene to show an elf loving Aragorn having a human change of mind.

Being Sean Bean Is suffering.

That is gay as fuck

The way the death was presented in the books made you barely care about his death at all.

When Aragorn says to the Hobbits in the End of The Return of the King that they bow before nobody
Shit always gets me

This. They just turn up and he's dead against a tree after having killed 20 or so orcs and a very few uruk hai. They say he was a mighty warrior but they are just boasting.

youtube.com/watch?v=vDN1sA3Fpqg

>"My kang...."

I cry all the time now whenever there's a movie with someone doing something heroically self-sacrificing. I think I want to die but I'm looking for a good way to go.

That's the books though. It's all just people talking about stuff and then 100 pages later you realise the event they were discussing was the most important thing to happen the whole story, but it was wedged in between a description of which rivers they walked by and a poem about a special kind of wood or something.

FPBP

> description of which rivers they walked by and a poem about a special kind of wood
>amerifats think that these things are bad

>the absolute state of the United Spics of Nigmerica

you always wuz my nigga

I just finished Silmarillion and damn, there so many amazing fallen heroes. Do you think women can enjoy such book?

The Silmarillion is like what would happen if the Night King won in GoT. The fact that so many heroes fell and whole families were wiped out is depressing as shit. Gods had to step in to save Middle Earth.

Oh, but women understand it well enough.
That's why they do it for free.

Yes.

>I was supposed to die in the field. With honor.
>That was my destiny. And you cheated me out of it.