Oh shit that vat of acid gave you super powers

Oh shit that vat of acid gave you super powers.

Do you become a hero or a villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb_-lOVNtTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I become a hero who pretends to be a villain in the public eye, so that I can more easily fight the bad guys.

Dependant entirely on my powers. I'm not exactly going to become a hero if my power lets me shoot flesh-melting acid.

Hero

I will use my new found powers to rid of degeneracy

Neet.

Hero I guess, but not a very active hero.

I'm going to intentionally cause crimes in secret that I will prevent or save people as a hero to make myself look good.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb_-lOVNtTI

I'd probably be seen in the public eye as a villain, not because I'd want to be a villain, but because my morality tends to conflict with what's 'socially acceptable.' Not trying to be edgy or anything but I firmly believe in 'an eye for an eye' so if I catch a murderer then I'd kill him.

>Robbing a bank? Prepare for severely disproportionate retribution, thief!

he wasn't even that strong

I'd probably just find a job that relates to my powers and be the absolute best at it.

Why's it gotta be one or the other? I'd use my powers to make my own life better without actually hurting anyone else. Like... if I had telepathy, I'd make a small fortune in professional poker or some shit and then retire in my 30s.

You live in a setting where The Plot is an observable force of nature. Circumstances will align to make you pick one or else there's no drama, and the struggle to avoid increasingly improbable opportunities to act like a main character eventually becomes drama by itself.
Either your selfish neutrality gets people close to you killed and you become a hero out of guilt, or it ceases to be fulfilling and you become a villain for the challenge.

STOP ASKING ME STUPID QUESTIONS AND TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL. THAT WAS ACID, YOU RETARD!

Where's this from?

Another amazing crime stopped by the amazing face-melting acid guy!

This is fucking grand

Probably become a hero once I get a good feel on how my powers work then I get bored of it and become a cynic asshole and turn villainous.

Lifting a train seems pretty strong to me.

How can you choose when theres no difference between the two

At first I'd be a hero then slowly I'd grow bitter and jaded at the humans I swore to protect. Then I'd leave my place
I once called home and maybe find some peace in the void of space

I become a person suing whoever left this dangerous vat of acid open like this.

It totally depends on the powers and what I look like after the acid. Oh, and if I have mob ties.

facist

And I shall fight you every step of the way, for I shall have the power to spread degeneracy where ever I go! I am The Fetishist, and I shall only use my power for evil!

Can I use them to make money with little or no risk to myself? Then that.

I don't have a writer granting me plot armor and convenient run-ins with purse thieves and bank robbers. Real law enforcement would require regulation, especially with it just being me, and mean a lot of either A) PR tedium or B) being put into incredibly dangerous situations. Supervillainy is even worse, as it means the resources of everyone either enforcing the law, curious about my powers, or just wanting me to knock that shit off would be endless. Good luck spending all that money you stole.

Unless it's something OP as fuck (time control, self replication...) then I would sell out as quickly as possible, or just keep my head down.

Just doing my job citzens.

Time to embrace illegalism.

Captain Slave Moralist.