Why the fuck didn't he ever just buy a box at the grocery store?

Why the fuck didn't he ever just buy a box at the grocery store?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N54rfkksxBo
youtube.com/watch?v=5YA-NZ1cqj4
youtu.be/Yv74S5Hoesw
youtu.be/LBs_JuXGxCw
youtube.com/watch?v=m_c7TSpusXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was penniless.

Rabbits aren't allowed inside grocery stores.

The commercials wouldn't be entertaining

my god, i forgot they were shapes at first. wtf happened

Didn't he try and the kids showed up and stopped him?

He doesn't make an income

This, I wanna know.

youtube.com/watch?v=N54rfkksxBo

so just fish out a box from the back when they damage them out if they get fucked in transit or expire on the shelf

Actually they were balls at first, then they changed them to shapes in 1991, then they went back to being balls in 2007.

Of course, nobody on the Internet is old enough to remember things that happened before 1991, so all these Facebook and 9gag memes think that the fruit shapes were the "original" ones.

He did. the kids stole the box from him.

Not him but they were shapes when I was a kid and that's what matters to me. If we're being 100% real here I wouldn't have ever bothered eating trix if it wasn't shaped like fruit. And I don't since I just buy fruity pebbles when I get that desire these days.

So the lesson is, kids are a fucking bunch of dicks.

really don't get why they stopped being fruit shapes, also for some reason it feels like the quality for them went down around the time they went back to being balls

More expensive.

You guys see Gremlins? That's why the fucking rabbit can't have Trix.

He suffers from Swiper Syndrome. A subset of kleptomania that causes the afflicted to be obsessed with stealing a particular item or items, or stealing from a specific individual or group of individuals.

J U S T

>I just buy fruity pebbles when I get that desire these days

Pebbles get too soggy for my taste.

This is what they look like now.
youtube.com/watch?v=5YA-NZ1cqj4

>And I don't since I just buy fruity pebbles when I get that desire these days.

speaking of why is barney such an asshole??

always stealing fred's shit

Trix are for kids. It's the law. In the same way a store can't sell alcohol or cigarettes to a minor, they can't sell Trix to a rabbit.

MY MIIIIIND

fucking calarts

It looks like it's done by the same animators who did the Wonder Showzen animations.

Because he got banned from all grocery stores for using his "milk" on a box of Trix's

FUCK

Why did Barney constantly steal Fred's cereal? Aren't they friends? Is Barney in such poverty that he needs to steal cereal from his best friend to survive?

Alright Sup Forums what was your preferred cereal of choice as a kid? I was an Oreo-Os man myself.

Because Trix are for kids, you fucking dumbass

Helping Mark Russell write the next Flintstones book.

Hey Fred, they're were cutbacks at the quarry, do you think I can borrow some food.

Sure, Barney, Who does Slade think he is, messing with our livelihood.

Fruit shapes are objectively the best, regardless of what came first.

Don't even remember. It'd change pretty much every year or so. I think the ones I ate the most though were fruity pebbles, reese's puffs and honey nut cheerios when I needed to pretend I was eating healthy

shapewise yes, but for some reason they got a LOT harder and i dont like that part

I've always been too much of a poorfag to actually get name brand boxes
Where my cocoa roo fans at?

Rice Krispies Treats Cereal was godly. Utterly without equal.

This. I changed constantly. I like over a third of cereals, and of the remaining cereals i hate most of them.
a general rule i eventually figured out is that too many grains combined into one cereal ruins it, and puffish wheat cereals really suck. wheat needs to be flakes or shredded. oat or rice cereals can do no wrong, but corn can sometimes.

agreed.. until you get one of those tooth-breakingly hard pieces
you can still buy it you know. you just gotta go on amazon

Remember when the Trix Rabbit had a sexy girl rabbit sidekick in the mid 2000s?

youtu.be/Yv74S5Hoesw

Why didn't the Trix Rabbit just kill the kids?

The Silly Rabbit got to eat a bowl of Trix in 1991. It was part of a promotion where kids got to decide whether he could win for once in his miserable life.

The kids were generous that day.

youtu.be/LBs_JuXGxCw

>Remember when the Trix Rabbit had a sexy girl rabbit sidekick in the mid 2000s?

No but I want to learn more.

Honey Nut Cheerios or Frosted Flakes. Although I didn't like cereal as much as a kid as I do now

Now my favorites are Raisin Bran Crunch, Special K and Shredded Mini Wheats

Lucky Charms was the best and still might be now. Although I love Crunch Berries too.

The only country that still sells the original shape is Mexico.

> Pebbles get too soggy for my taste.

I like soggy cereal

Given the picture you posted I'm not the least bit surprised with your shit taste.

>Facebook and 9gag memes think that the fruit shapes were the "original" ones.

No way, for real? You got any?

Sad kids

These were Sup Forums's mods childhood cereal.

I need more info here. I'm curious.

You say this, but weetabix is fucking great.
God-tier cereal.

>Formulaic fully hand animated chase sequences now tweened formulaic quirky slice of life sequences

Damn it, when will the cal arts virus stop spreading?

Her name's KC.

General Mills tried to launch a series of webtoons based on their cereal mascots, so they gave the Rabbit a stable of costars (a dumb one, an evil one, a sexy one).

I think they only made 3 cartoons and 1 commercial before retiring the extended cast.

This is the one example where I like the modern one better. He's less a 90's cartoon character trying to be cool.

why not track him back to his accounts :^)

ITS

A

CALARTS

EPISODE

>dumb joke involving a Jewish clergyman and some faggots

... Silly rabbi; kicks are for twigs.

Not him but my account names are squirrelninja69 and stork_the_spork42.

Dude he fucking DID...no seriously THIS happened...youtube.com/watch?v=m_c7TSpusXg

and then its turns out no milk

She got a cute voice. Do you know the VA?

whoops sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_c7TSpusXg

The Lucky Captain Rabbit King Nuggets skit from PPG was actually based on a specific Trix commercial? I thought it was over-the-top dumb stuff PPG made up.

not smart enough

don't bully me

Does anyone know where I can get a box of Froot Loops Smoothie? I haven't had a box in years, and I really want one.

I had those off-brand cereals with some Kangaroos or something as mascots.

Call me a poorfag but they came in huge bags and were actually good.

Hey man, Life is sweet as fuck

He's a fucking rabbit

Found it.

Before you judge too hard I actually did try the name brand versions and couldn't taste a difference, so I went back to the poorfag version.

>seeing this
>remebering nutrix has no shapes and like only three colors (green, brown, green-brown)
Christ almighty it hurts

>not even cinnamon

I'm sorry your parents did that to you.

Bring back Cookie Jarvis!

kellogs corn flakes but instead of milk I usually put the flinstones ketchup since they were so good

Frosted Flakes or bust, motherfucker.

>>seeing this
>>remebering nutrix has no shapes and like only three colors (green, brown, green-brown)
>Christ almighty it hurts
No. We just cant see the shapes anymore or taste the different flavors

Remember...
>Trix are for kids!..

Not entirely related, but this reminds me of when I was younger and I got so frustrated thinking about why Plankton never just bought a goddamn Krabby Patty, or just paid someone else to walk in and buy one for him.

>Over the age of 35
>posting on Sup Forums

u nasty A F, nigga

Waffle Crisp all day long.

I always hated this faggot so it doesn't really matter to me how much bigger of a faggot he became.

I bet she's a trap.

Why? I thought Chip was one of those dumb-yet-cool characters

Is strawberry a marketing thing or is it actually good?

Fuck yeah. I loved shredded wheat. I'm partial to Muesli myself now, but I'll buy a box of shredded wheat every now and again. All sugary/colorful cereals are a no-go in my house.

I only eat these if I have bananas and sugar. Fuck 'em if they're as is. Frosted Flakes on the other hand leave a nasty aftertaste in your mouth.

kix, and it had to have clifford the big red dog on the cover or it wouldn't taste as good

thats not the point. The kids will never let him have any because "Trix are for kids".

Huh, kinda nice

Don't tell me this is the only piece of fanart in existence.

There's like 6 on r34, other than that, I dont know

I bought a box that was imported from Israel to some podunk Hutterite general store in the middle of Montana.

It indeed tastes much better than the round Trix.

I'd say it depends on the kind of cereal, Berry Colossal Crunch is about equal to Captain Crunch, and their Frosted Flakes and Golden Grahams equivalents are actually better than the originals, but their Cocoa Puffs equivalent is much worse than the original

reminds me that I need to see if I can find any next time I go to Walmart, if not I might need to order some through Walmart's site(since they do free delivery to their stores), maybe get a box of Rice Krispy Treats Cereal as well while I'm at it

he gay

You can't see the shapes on the box unless you're under 18. Trix are for kids.

What you see in the OP is concept art for how someone imagines they remember seeing those shapes.

You guys haven't had Life in a while, have you? It tastes like it has a lot of sugar in it

>"Silly faggot. Dicks are for chicks."