**DISCORD LINK ENCLOSED BELOW**

**DISCORD LINK ENCLOSED BELOW**

With this election looming, at a time more critical than any election prior, we as a board need to organize and start dropping coordinated, intelligent redpills.

While Sup Forums and anonymous imageboards in general have their benefits regarding the management of a decentralized movement, they have significant drawbacks when it comes to mobilizing forces for specific goals.

**Trump the Record is our counterforce against CTR and other organized shills.**

Working together in a more organized, direct manner will allow us to spread a more powerful message further.

Also, invasions on (((social media))) cannot be brute forced since the platforms are completely controlled. We need subtlety and some amount of secrecy and surprise, which are difficult to achieve on a Vietnamese quilting forum that can be accessed freely by anyone, anywhere.

It's been discussed for a while, but we can and must take control of the mainstream Internet.
We are the ones that do not lose interest, faith, or morale for minor falsified hiccups. We are the ones that cannot be memory holed.

But we are few. The masses need leadership and guidance. It is our duty to man and country to step up and shoulder this burden.

The window is shifting. To ensure it keeps moving in the right direction Trump must win, for Trump to win the normalfags need to swallow our propaganda.

The American people need Trump, and Trump needs us.

We will be starting with sites where people are actually susceptible to good propaganda, primarily Facebook.

**JOIN THIS DISCORD**
discord.gg/dVYPCta
Use 10minutemail.com to make an account if you don't want to use your private email.

**CFG Starter Pack**
mega.nz/#!GkkjDSJZ!Q_r_O53MWhETSF3PRPdhf_PDRGO008ivyP85n2b_5HQ

**Current Focus**
* Recruiting more Sup Forumsacks for the cause.
* Conducting initial tests of redpilling ability.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE
youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn,_Michigan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Someone pls save this thread I'm at work

Do you want to let this bitch get away with all her bullshit?

We can not lose the internet to shills.

we do it for free

I agree, we can red pill people about George Soros.
Who is backing Hillary, with the help of Yuri.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

OP your MEGA link is saying no files.

No files there mate.

Can someone update with working link?

Have we started the fire?

Too many Sup Forumssters think they can just wordvomit there way to victory, dumping links, copypastas, and infographics.

Subtly is the key with redpills. You want to lure people in with a message they already agree with and add just enough to make them do a bit of a double take. The message needs to be something harsh to realize, but presented in a way that's easy to accept.

Take this as an example:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ

It's normie as fuck, but it works, because it depicts both sides - the cops and the black community - as victims while portraying the far left as the common enemy. It depicts violence in the black community as a tragedy, but correctly redpills the viewer on the truth that the police aren't the bad guys and that groups like BLM aren't doing shit to help the community. The balanced editing and indie background music fit with what the average person is going to be used to seeing on youtube and makes it more likely that they'll keep watching, even as the content gets more graphic and disturbing.

Sup Forums needs to start thinking like Jews.

just ignore it, wjat you need right now is a plebbit account. I just got one yesterday and oh boy how annoying it is, I was like how come I cannot upvote, turns out you gotta subscribe. BTW r/politics is half anti-trump articles designed to make the average American to make Trump look bad. Do not let them get away with this and also remember, we do it for free! Get rekt CTR

you need to jump on our discord and help us, I understand that to beat the jew, you have to be the jew. That takes generations to master, desu.

daily reminder losers

I can't do that bro, I hate reddit.

I'd rather literally take the time and make 40 email accounts and a ton of twitter accounts and spend a few hours in photoshop making memes from the next leak material.

Reddit is just degenerate.

I'd literally rather go hand out leaflets in the hood.

I'll do my part though.

How old is that graph? Like 2 months old? You have been obviously been sleeping under a rock, or do you have Hillary's sickness too?

Sounds good user.

hello fbi

Yeah NC is very red. He is CTR.

Everyone I know in NC is voting Trump and buying AR 15's and body armor.

Even Black people I know are.

not FBI, those fuckers are on holiday.

It's all about tweeting the right material to the right person, to make it go viral.

Simple meme, with facts and sources, that rings true to expose Hillary.

AND AESTHETICS IS IMPORTANT IN MEMES.

I believe CFG is doing that, we need to get in contact with CFG. We are doing a separate entity, we are the counter CTR. Of course we support your ideas and the people doing it wholeheartedly.

bamp, get in here niggers

cfg slid to death

here is a meme

Plz consider memes that do not play just to the confirmed centipedes but also appeal to bernouts and liberals who are sick of corruption and war

a vote for hillary is a vote for endless war

>countershilling
I like this
WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK

BASED
A
S
E
D

Can you imagine if Trump turned NYC red?
He'd fucking make history, even if he lost.

And California?
Oh boy

>NC
>NYC

lol

this is my first raid

my first raid was using high-powered lasers called low orbiting ion cannons. I cannot escape my past, user.

>Use 10minutemail.com to make an account if you don't want to use your private email.
use guys are almost as bad a hillary

Bumping

How long has this thing been around?

bump

>literally doing it for free

maybe just stay on facebook

Fuck off.

lol what country is that flag? I havent seen that, it looks like African or in South Africa.

Nice argument. Go be facebook somewhere else.

>discord
>closed source "gaming" meme app
>filterchan and reddit

Please organize this shit at your altright facebook account, thanks.

Can i make a suggestion as a new Trump The Recordfag?

I call it : Operation Innocence
We make edits of pic related to tarnish Hillary's background, like so :

>[Random student] asserted that, 'Hillary was the only one in class who really knew how to manipulate male students in order to spite the popular girls. I attended school with Hillary. I saw how satisfied and untucked their shirts were when my friends spent a minute with her. She wasn't that way to me though. I was a friend.

Heres the pic id choose for that edit

im serious dog.

Been red pilling friends on Jews and stuff for the last couple months.

The other night my friend did a comedy bit trying to make me out to be a nazi (true desu). He brought up worldwide Jewish conspiracies and other stuff we talk about here everyday in front of almost 30 people.

He did more for me than I ever could do myself. And for that I thank him.

Fuck off shill

we do it for free. Nice try.

>unpaid shill

kysmm

lol go fuck yourself achmed

>achmed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn,_Michigan

Shitposting faggots that do nothing should kill themselves. You pieces of shit just hang out and divide and conquer just for the lulz while your countries burn.

admin banned me for dropping redpills last night

fucking kike

Activism faggotry is everything that is wrong with Sup Forums.

Yeah I'm sure your anime avatar on twitter calling people niggers is definitely swinging the vote to Trump

CA here and for Trump

drawfag here. if someone makes a edit good enough i might even illustrate the story

LOL CTR has arrived.

shut up lithuania

>hates activism and people giving a shit about anything
>comes to a politics board

all of my wew

OP unban me you faggot so I can redpill you

activism =/= discussion.

>you can care passionately about something but you should never actually do anything or act on your beliefs

Bump

MAGA
A
G
A

>shitposting for Trump
>activism

Fuck off CTR kike

bump
fight the enemy

bamp

man sometimes I feel sorry for bernie, he really got fucked all over by shillary pretty hard, I hope the payment for endorsing her was worth the humiliation.

Bump