If Spanish became the primary language in the US, would you learn it?

If Spanish became the primary language in the US, would you learn it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOInoSHHwWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No fuck off

>If
no it sounds like shit. id much rather speak italian.

>'If'

It's "when' you silly boy.

anal

degenerate thread hidden

God I hate wetbacks

I'd push her burrito in if you know what I mean

uh duh

Why do you faggots keep posting this shitskin lard?

I hope you mean stamp her exit-papers

I'd return home to Jolly Ol'

I didn't know other pictures of this girl existed.

Who is this trouser arouser?

Of course I would. That's a retarded question.

no

It's such an ugly sounding shit language.

Oh I'd "stamp" her " exit" papers if you know what I mean

There's no such thing as primary language in US of Ayy.
I needed to learn it to communicate with my wife's mom so overall I don't care.
It's nice and easy language to learn

nah don't blame language you're just too stupid to learn second language

So is there a full set of this girl? I didn't know other pics existed?

>I needed to learn it to communicate with my wife's son

ftfy

>EEEEEYYYYYY GRINGO MUCHAS FUCKAS SUS MUHERRRR
I don't mind proper European Spanish, but listening to Mexicans is like having your inner ear flayed off with an assortment of dirty breadknives

>He thinks "European" Spanish is different than "Mexican" Spanish.

Literally burger tier retard.

you have to go back

It's terrible. When they talk fast it sounds like a jumble of vowels interspersed with r's and b's and might as well be to Spaniards what ebonics are to white people.

I hate going into a McDonalds and hearing them spout their peasant form of the language, with their obnoxious emphasis on ahh and eyy sounds. Almost as bad as walking to a 7-11 and I hear their hushed abomination of spanish by the fence as they camp for labor trucks

>One slave master, and his family
>200 slaves
>All the slaves speak ebonics
Guess what language the Master spoke?
He spoke English and whipped the shit out of the nigger slaves who couldn't even beg for mercy properly.

>hate going into a McDonalds

Do you shart there?

Same, need sauce... For deportation of course...

Her name is Cirena Lee. There aren't a lot of pictures though because she deleted her Tumblr.

It is.

It is different. It's like how British English is more 'formal' than American English, except that Central American spanish more accurately affects savage ancestry indigenous to the area

If I did, your people would clean it up - pronto

no i would speak english just to make life difficult for them as they did for me
>for english, press 2

Are you retarded? Have you ever been to Spain? Or do you think your mongrel mestizo rape baby tongue is actually pronouncing Castellano in its true form?

>Mexican trying to join in on the "shart in the mart" meme
Learn to not throw your shitty toilet paper in the trash can before you talk shit, Diego.

American and British English are the same language. Same goes for European and "Mexican" Spanish.

You live in Mexico. How can you not know the difference between Mexican and proper Spanish dialects of Spanish?

No. I'm learning other white men languages: German and French, so that when Arabic takes over in those countries, there will be people left to keep them alive.

No if I'm forced to learn a language it's not going to be because of spics. Id rather move to Eastern Europe. I don't know what id do for work but anything is better than living in Mexico 2.0

Thanks I found one more

>American 60% White calling anyone mongrel

Fuck off Shartie Mcburger

Spanish is a white mans language, but they speak it guttural

youtube.com/watch?v=iOInoSHHwWA

lol that's because you already know how to speak it

Fucking moronic statement. I speak both and they are very similar. Maybe because they are both descended from the same language. You idiotic cunt.

He's on about the accent being horrible. If you think you talk like a Spaniard then get the doctor to clean your ears out.

Personally I don't like the sound of European Spanish and found the Peruvians and Bolivians far easier to understand when I went there.

Si

Gringo bringing the bantz

Fuck off Uncle Juan bootlicker

It isn't the same. But you have never been outside of your parents basement, let alone Spain. So shut the fuck up fat boy.

THIS

of course not.

I may be a shitskin Mexican, but I'll never speak that beaner language

The whole America will become an hispanic nation in 2050 and the elites will also learn catalan to somehow distance themselves from the plebs.

By 2100 only hindus will speak english.

it's not

>I may be a shitskin Mexican
stopped reading there, thanks Pancho

There's an entire conjugation left out of Mexican Spanish and many of the pronunciations are different.

Your country is consisted of the offspring of raped jungle savages. Mongrels.

Oh really, Pedro? Enlighten me, please. I am clearly not well travelled as you, Mr. I've-crossed-the-Rio-Grande-5-times. Tell me how I've never been to Spain. Go back to your mudhut, Pedro.

>only heard of the faggot mexican spanish

Mexicucks still insist it's the same.

Yes but I won't speak it. I'll use it to eavesdrop.

Better than Portuguese. Maybe it's just the accent, but that doesn't even sound like it should be a Romance language.

It's the same language but if you learned Spanish as it's spoken in Spain then Mexican Spanish would be a big adjustment.

NEVER!!!!

I will never learn the language of an invading occupying force.

I will simply keep moving to areas where Actual Americans still live.

Not everyone in the US learns Spanish the Mexicunt way. It's the same language, but Mexican Spanish is a mutt language.

You ever listen to Fado? Portuguese is the most romantic

So you agree that Mexican Spanish is a mutt rape baby language?

>and the elites will also learn catalan
Què t'has fumat, Jaume?

Daily reminder that high caste Hispanic women are our greatest allies along with high caste gooks.

no

I'm totally legal here and don't really need to go back to Ukraine, permanent resident 2 years away from citizenship hehehehehe

>I needed to learn it to communicate with my wife's son
well memed my friend
she haven't had kids before me and we will have daughter somewhere close to the end of september

>whole world speaks english.
>america has to speak spanish because illegal beans cant learn anything

yeah, no.

Hey now, I'm half kraut. But the sun makes me darker.

It's similar but diferent, the rich need another language to make them apart from the pleb.
Just like european elites used to speak french before.
French is now a nigger language so there's nothing fancy about it.

My English 10/10

My Spanish 10/10

My German 4/10

How can I improve?

Yeah. Mexican Spanish is to true Spanish (Castilian) as niggerspeak is to English

>not forcing the plebs to speak like you
This is why Spain is so dysfunctional

Get a dictionary and start translating random texts into German

Exactly, these Mexicucks don't understand that their dialect isn't true Castellano.

lots of media
watch movies and shows with german audio + subtitles
later with just german audio track
+some dictionaries and writing to improve grammar

Invest 1-2h everyday to learn new words
Watch podcasts and videos in german
Use anki and blublu like webpages on a daily basis to review what you have learnt

STOP POSTING THIS BITCH. She reminds me of my ex.

t.chicano

Been wanting to learn Spanish and Portuguese but it's become a clusterfuck because I switch from one to the other every year

No.

Not just to "European". Can confirm that Mexican Spanish should just be branched off and called something else.

What language will you communicate with her daughter in? Swahili?

It already is, so no

>Just like european elites used to speak french before.
You can't compare the impact France had in Europe with Catalonia
And English is still the elite language, so nobody is going to choose a language that is barely spoken by 10m people as the elite language.

>English is still the elite language,
It's an hindy language just like spanish is a beaner language and french is a nigger one.
>barely spoken
That's the whole point dummy

I'll definitely try these approaches.

I had been using Duolingo but felt I didn't pick up anything I didn't know already. Memrise had some good lessons and it's good for vocab but lacking beyond that.

Thanks downloading anki right now.

Hm. Yeah maybe you should focus on one first, get comfortable then go for the second one. Good luck!

There are plenty of people that only speak Spanish that refuse to learn English.

Why would I do what they refuse to do? If anything I'd avoid is solely to protest how idiotic the thought of it is.

Self loathing cuckolds like you are disgusting. Cover yourself in pig shit and kill yourself.

As immigrant I found its funny how America is in today's state. You Americans affected whole world and made whole world speak English. Yet you seem so subtle with Mexicans and inferior in front of the invaders. It's like Americans can tolerate anything from Mexicans
When other immigrants don't speak English you get very mad. But if a beaner use Spanish and refuse to speak English, I see Americans just back off and let them be
Even your future president Hillary speaks Spanish half of the time Kek

RARE

No

>"I refuse because some of them refuse."
That is stupid logic. Do what you want but that is still stupid logic.

>t. Juan Rodriguez

>>barely spoken
>That's the whole point dummy
The Asturian has more chances to become the elite language than Catalan then

It's a pretty easy language. It might even be worth learning if English and Mandarin weren't a thing.

So is Dutch and English. The fact is that European Italian and mongrol Mexican Spanish is very different. European Spanish and Mexican Spanish are so different they have issues communicating, go ask any Mexican that travelled to Europe. The same could be said for Euro and Brazil Portuguese.

Of course you wouldn't need that spelled out for you if you weren't a fucking mongoloid.

>implying that fucking lisp is any better

they call my work sometimes. we tell them we dont speak spanish. they speak it anyway.

they are idiots, whatever. they are only hurting themselves by not learning it. they are only here because government and big business want them here. the people in the country don't want them here. they would have an easier time if they would just learn fucking english like every other immigrant group that came here.