Are you here?

I am looking for the individual that posted the following image. I have some questions for you.

I believe I have a better understanding of whats happening based on our last encounter.

Are you here? Political discussion will follow.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormwood_(Bible)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only hope its not too late to save myself and my family....

bump

bumping

bumperino

This has potential.

Bumpedy bump.

It appears that the individual that I seek usually appears near the end of the day Pacific Time. I will keep bumping this until it expires.

I'll issue another thread later today.

bumping

Yeah totally. I'm here.

Is it really you? I am going to need more proof than just that.

If it is really you, then you will remember me.

I asked you a question some time ago. A question about the Ancient Roman Empire.

Do you remember what your response to me was?

Anyway it's really me, I will be off and on. I'm going to be making lunch soon but I will check back in this thread.

I asked you how you felt about Ancient Rome. Do you remember your response?

Ok, have a good lunch lol. I hope to talk to you soon.

I seem to recall that you were a little unhappy with my responses in that thread.

No I don't remember exactly what I said.

>Do you remember your response?
Not exactly, if you ask me the same question I'll probably answer it in the same way though.

Keep roleplay threads on please

You mentioned the current chronology was incorrect. And yes I was unhappy, but only because I did not have an open mind.

I have come to the realization that history is nothing more than a set of lies agreed upon.

I am noticing that your images no longer contain a timestamp. Good, last time you were getting sloppy.

Ah sure of course, I pointed you toward History: Fiction or Science by Fomenko.

Yes, I actually believe that Ancient Rome and Renaissance Italy were the same time period.

I just don't bother to rename some images.

If you want to discuss alternate chronology I'm completely game.

Another good book which proves the ancient star charts we calibrated our history with, Ptolemy's Almaghest, was faked at a later time period. That book is called The Crime Of Claudius Ptolemy.

Why do you lurk Sup Forums constantly? Are you a good guy, one of us?

Also, can you post more of those drawings from that child.

I am no longer interested in Alternative Chronology. No longer interested in the past. I have learned enough.

I am interested about one thing now...the future....and how to survive it.

With regards to surviving in the future.....I have a shit-ton a cash in the bank (from my stand-point at least). What should I do with it? Precious metals?

I may just be going insane...but is an invasion coming? Did those that were thought to have been defeated 70 years ago survive?

>Why do you lurk Sup Forums constantly? Are you a good guy, one of us?
We all end up here eventually. I work from a home office so I usually have a window open here. Important news always breaks here first. Yes I'm one of us.

>Also, can you post more of those drawings from that child.
Maybe later, I'm kinda busy with cooking. I'm making a Michiba-style Broth Of Vigor.

>I am no longer interested in Alternative Chronology. No longer interested in the past. I have learned enough.
Ok, everybody has their interests.

>I am interested about one thing now...the future....and how to survive it.
OK, what's the "it" that has you worried in the future?

> We all end up here eventually. I work from a home office so I usually have a window open here. Important news always breaks here first. Yes I'm one of us.

You're not still bound to a bunker are you? Somewhere on the West coast?

>OK, what's the "it" that has you worried in the future?

See: Although you could also tell me. You are the insider. I am just a kid finding himself in unfortunate times.

>With regards to surviving in the future.....I have a shit-ton a cash in the bank (from my stand-point at least). What should I do with it? Precious metals?
Do you own property? I would buy some if you don't. Precious metals are good too. I believe in them as a store of wealth.

>I may just be going insane...but is an invasion coming? Did those that were thought to have been defeated 70 years ago survive?
An invasion of the USA? No, no. I mean other than the wetbacks, of course.

If you're talking about Nazis, they are still around. They aren't going to invade, though. They've learned, like other groups, that it's safer and better to manipulate things behind the scenes.

Breakaway civilizations are real though their members might live in your town and appear to be relatively normal.

>Do you own property? I would buy some if you don't.

You know full well that property values are inflated right now.

>You're not still bound to a bunker are you? Somewhere on the West coast?
Government bunker, private bunker, those are bolt holes. I like being normal for now.

>Although you could also tell me. You are the insider. I am just a kid finding himself in unfortunate times.
It's not as if there's "an elite" with "a plan," that image you show in the upper right of your third post explains this. Every year (or more often) stock is taken and the agenda is set. The goal of course is world government, with all of us as varyingly-privileged serfs. At the top is Satan, an alien alliance, the surviving Annunaki / Sumerian royalty, etc. Just kidding nobody even knows who is on top for sure, even the Rothschilds have bosses.

>You know full well that property values are inflated right now.
Sure but I'm not talking about in the city.

Find a nice shack in the mountains or woods an hour or two away from where you live. Rural land is cheap and can be put to use in case of an emergency.

>It's not as if there's "an elite" with "a plan," that image you show in the upper right of your third post explains this. Every year (or more often) stock is taken and the agenda is set. The goal of course is world government, with all of us as varyingly-privileged serfs. At the top is Satan, an alien alliance, the surviving Annunaki / Sumerian royalty, etc. Just kidding nobody even knows who is on top for sure, even the Rothschilds have bosses.

This is some high level psy-ops posting.

> Breakaway civilizations are real though their members might live in your town and appear to be relatively normal.

I already knew this. Bad things have happened in the past. Re-seeding the world with diverse life will be necessary if a great cataclysm is to occur again.

>Find a nice shack in the mountains or woods an hour or two away from where you live. Rural land is cheap and can be put to use in case of an emergency.

How much time do I have to do this? Anything bad coming in your estimation?

>This is some high level psy-ops posting.
LOL it's not, compartmentalization is part of why the globalization scheme has been proceeding along so nicely until just recently.

>How much time do I have to do this? Anything bad coming in your estimation?

We relocated to an extremely remote area two years ago. It was partially just white flight though, I didn't want my kids getting attacked by wild niggers in school or while playing at a park.

Based on our last conversations you were aware of the previous cataclysms that had occur during our time.

Tell me, is something coming? I fear that I do not have much longer to live.

Underground bases, break-away civilizations, and a planetary body that could be coming our way. I am beginning to put the pieces together.

Am I on the right track or am I just going insane?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormwood_(Bible)

Tell me...do you know anyone that sells underground houses at a low price?

Just wing it and go slowly.

Sand is bad. Clay is bad. Fault lines are bad.

Get a couple shipping containers and bury them.