Daily reminder we won the internet culture war

>daily reminder we won the internet culture war
>daily reminder that Sup Forums belongs to Sup Forums now
>daily reminder there's nothing you can do to stop us from Sup Forumsposting
>daily reminder that we outnumber you
>daily reminder you can either accept your defeat or go to a website that censors free thought

now that Sup Forums has been reminded, you can clean up my shit like a good boy
remember
>you do it for free

>internet culture war
I guess that's easier to fight than the 'War for the White Race' you keep talking about. And this one doesn't even require you to get out of your chair.

nice get lad

Sup Forums has been ran by Sup Forums for over a decade and will continue to be ran by Sup Forums

Sup Forums and Sup Forums in oligarchy

Wrong!
Sup Forums belongs to Sneed posters now.

thats nice and all but dont bite the hand that feeds you

that's died down quite a bit, hardly rivals baneposting

>the hand that feeds you
The janitors wouldn't even have a "job" if we didn't decide to post here
WE are the hand

>w-we're saving the white race guys!

Wrong. Every board on Sup Forums is just /r9k/ but with a hobby/interest.

common knowledge, the only people that complain about board intertwining are redditors trying to force a pseudo-consensus where locals are somehow also deemed as redditors

>posting a jewish guy getting cucked
am i supposed to be mad or something?

sorry guys but you'll never replace the queen

average poster that tells other people to go back Sup Forums in that webm. Then he proceeds to post blacked threads on Sup Forums, mad that his opinions are BTFO constantly - only to realize that his shitty threads are mocked with SHITTED.COM edits, whereupon he retreats for a few hours before resuming his work

you are like a little baby.

cucks BTFO

what the hell are you on about
i'm saying don't shit up other boards because Sup Forums is Sup Forums, not just Sup Forums

Wrong. All boards bow down to Sup Forums, why do you think all original content comes from Sup Forums first?

>internet culture war
You don't go on the internet outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums do you?

Sweet post! WE ARE LEGION right Sup Forumsros???

WE DO NOT FORGIVE

WE DO NOT FORGET

Man this always gives me chills. I tried to start an Anonymous chapter at my school but the principal (maybe he's a jew, I'll have to investigate this...his name is Schneider which might mean he's a kike) told us it wasn't allowed.

Typical liberal bullshit. What's next, no vaping?

Pic related, me on the left and some fellow Kekistanis showing the SJWs that we will NOT give in to the liberal agenda.

>internet culture doesn't exist
what in the bloody hell is wrong with you man
where do you think you are?
what makes you think there isn't any internet culture you fucking absolute hollow shell of a brainlet
a culture can form around anything and the most powerful platform on earth definitely has its own cultures and subcultures

jesus christ your parents fucking dropped the ball off a cliff holy shit i am mad

how ignorant can you be man

I really wish I was redpilled like the cool guys, but I am 25 and it seems most redpilled anons here are 12. Am I too old or can I join?

was free speach a mistake ?

thats a long rant

>daily reminder that we outnumber you

You know who else said that shit?