Alberta 51st state when?

>Alberta has been the only net contributor to Canada’s federal budget for several years running

>Alberta is the only province that isn’t aging into mass retirement, and therefore is the only province that will have the capacity to continue to pay in the future

>Alberta’s primary income stream -- oil exports -- are being actively stymied by local politics in a host of other provinces

>Alberta’s in-pay level to the federal budget has already been penciled in to fund the new Canadian government’s spending plans regardless of what happens to Alberta’s oil income

>The Edmonton-Ottawa funds transfers are already the greatest of their kind from any province to any central government in the modern world

Canada can no longer maintain its standard of living without draining Alberta dry, and with a possible Trump presidency and the passage of Keystone XL, all of Alberta's problems could be solved by become a US state.

Not to even mention Canada is a country where secession has been codified as legal by both parliament and the supreme court.

Any leafs from Alberta on this site?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/alberta-population-growth-1.3638609
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bumping

403 here. I dream about this all the time

>passage of Keystone XL
This got blocked by Obama, no?

I wish I lived in Alberta now:(

tfw Ontario

After Obama is out I doubt that they wont try it again, too much money in it. Especially if trump is in office.

As long as TRUMP wins, we win, but if 'shillary' wins, we're screwed. Thats why trudeau jr is cozying up to pres. xi.

I WANT ALBERTA TO BE ALBERTA AGAIN
Fucking Americans are closer to our identity than our neighbors.

Please bring Saskatchewan and its people too. They are like a younger earnest brother to us

Me too, but then I think of all the niggers that will flood in. Whenever I walk around in downtown Calgary theres always some Somali giving me the stink eye, is this what we want for our province? More niggers?

I'd live there if they ever opt to join us.

Will never happen , keep dreaming buddy.

Stop trying to take our gold, America.

This. Not to mention all the Califaggots that are currently migrating to Washington, Colorado, and even Montana and fagging up the place.

You'd be better off declaring independence and becoming greatest ally with Quebec.

You need to throw in British Columbia and Yukon Territory, then we have a deal.

Alberta is the only province that isn’t aging into mass retirement, and therefore is the only province that will have the capacity to continue to pay in the future

Without a young population to replace boomers retiring, the Canadian economy is going to collapse, unless they import massive amount of Arabs and Mexicans.

Alberta will be the main state carrying the rest of the economy, eventually the people living there will get tired of getting fucked by Trudeau and the rest of commie Canada.

The best thing then would be independence, because with Canada's declining population, the country is going to have to increase immigration to stay afloat

And where do you think all these new 'Canadians" will flock too?

I would prefer independence with B.C.

We will give you southern Commiefornia for Alberta.

Kek endorses this trade

I'm here m8, I think about separation a lot but Canada would never let us go, we haul in too much cash.

My ideal would be having the whole West (BC/Alberta/Sask/Manitoba) becoming our own country, but it's obviously a pipe dream.

Trudeau already sold off the gold in the treasury and pocked the cash.

Yep, just give away the 6th largest GDP because "muh liberal menace."

>Not to even mention Canada is a country where secession has been codified as legal by both parliament and the supreme court.

I thought those FLqq or whatever silly acronym the frenchies were using kinda shat the bed on the whole secession thing.

>Implying that isn't a 100% valid reason

Where's my pogey Alberta fag?

I'm not even drunk yet Alberta, come on. Where's my pogey? I earned that pogey and I deserve that two-four you're going to purchase for me.

WHERE'S THE POGEY?

checked

They couldn't do jack shit, in Canada its legal for states to seceded from the country, so all they could do is campaign for staying. And we saw how well that went for brexit.

Albertans are a joke in Canada

Imagine Texas with no history or culture and then add even more F-250s with edgy "monster energy" stickers on the back

Now half those trucks are impounded for ether failure to pay or DUI

This mind set is what i'm talking about though, Alberta is a HUGE chunk of Canada's economy and Ontario has gone bankrupt paying Quebec to stay within the country. So if Alberta gets tried of being fucked by you guys they could easily vote to leave, which would cause your whole country to collapse. So you better start sucking their dicks hard.

>unemployment 10%+
>10 billion budget deficit
>communist provincial government
>only 70%

Alberta is fucked, without oil at $80+ a barrel we may as well be fucking Manitoba

oh, it's like the state of Maine in the USA

odd how an all white state underperforms

Probably only 10% of Alberta actually wants to be apart of America.

As Canada goes Alberta is pretty based. I would be for it.

780 here. Whenever you guys are ready.

Why did you attach a pic of a girl living in Spain, wearing colored contacts, with Botox lips, and layers of makeup / filters...in a post about fucking Alberta?

>Alberta has been the only net contributor to Canada’s federal budget for several years running

a) that's a lie
b) no one in alberta has a job for the past year and a half. it's over.

>Alberta is the only province that isn’t aging into mass retirement, and therefore is the only province that will have the capacity to continue to pay in the future
young albertans are leaving the province.

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/alberta-population-growth-1.3638609
>The largest factor in Alberta's population growth came from immigrants arriving from outside the country
>As of the last quarter of 2015, more Albertans were moving to other parts of Canada than were moving into the province.

>>Alberta’s primary income stream -- oil exports -- are being actively stymied by local politics in a host of other provinces
oil prices are low so alberta is now desolate. local politics has nothing to do with it

nothing will improve in alberta until oil prices go up again.

Québec reporting in. I wish we would seperate from you faggots. Canadian culture = french canadian culture. We write your anthems, we make your iconic food, we produce your maple syrup and so on

Vive le Québec libre

Damn shes fine. Im ok with it as long u leafs didnt vote for Trudeau cancer

403 checking in

would never happen, but could be cool. I am going to be buying a house in the next couple months in Calgary. Housing market is pretty low right now and I think we will be bouncing back better then ever in the future.

leave to do what? be a landlocked state that now has to pay tariffs to trade with canada, where half the population has mortgages and car leases owing to canadian banks that they'll have to default on?

quebec is the worst. your politicians wanted to be politically separate, but stay a fully integrated part of the canadian economy, including the continued use of canadian currency. what's the point? if you were serious about leaving, you would have done so by force a long time ago. you're just throwing tantrums over not being treated like a special french snowflake.

I spent 13 years in Alberta and recently moved back to BC. I didn't think I would end up missing the prairies so much.

Thus country would literally crumble without alberta. Take BC with us for port access and I would be 100% down for secession.

Any posts you read that say otherwise are useless easterners who havent worked a day in their life.

>tfw leaving alberta and canada permanently this week

feelsgoodman

call me back when you get le weed man out

If Alberta leaves there is no "trade with Canada" the country will fall apart.

muh dick arguments

Alberta's cool. They're the one redpilled part of Canada and they work hard. Shit hockey though.

quebec is New France

many young quebec girls are hot as fuck

if quebec wants to join the U.S. im okay with it so long as the young girls pass the "sex tax" requirement

Saskatchewan here, take us and Alberta please. We get walked over on the federal stage despite being the only two provinces that can provide for the whole damn country. Save us please.

Saskatchewan bro had a point, and they have oil too

I live in Calgary. It's okay

>403 here
>tfw tranny
>live in 403
>probably have seen you atleast once
>you probably would want to gas me if you knew i was a tranny

Where are you going?

>take BC
>take the biggest liberal shitskin hellhole outside of Toronto

Anyone in Calgary wanna meet up and suck dicks?

lol as if USA won't literally drain every last bit of oil from Alberta and then fuck off

Let me nibble on those lips and you can be the 1st state.

Confirmed for butthurt faggot from "hella NorCal xdDDDDdDDDddDDDDdDDD "

You should be nuked, you ruin our fucking state with your communist bullshit! Every fucking cancerous liberal in our government is some FUCKING HIPPIE CUNT FROM THE BAY AREA OR KEKELEY OR STANFURD OR SOME SHITTY LIBERAL UNIVERSITY UP THERE

>muh tech industry
OH YOU MEAN THE SAME TECH INDUSTRY THAT IS DESTROYING AMERICAN CULTURE AND IS 100% RUN BY FOREIGNERS? FUCK YOU AND GO DIE

>oh you are le liberal hollywood faggots
LE FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CUNT

DIE DIE DIE DIEIEIRIIDIIDIE DIE IDE DIE

fuck yeah

please annex

>seize Chinese property
>greatest city on earth again.

Problem?

Alberta is going straight to shit. I thought things were bad when the saudis started crashing the oil price, but then the NDP got into power followed by trudeau.

This place will become Quebec soon enough. Hopefully by then I find a job somewhere else

I wish you fucking peasants would leave. Keep the poutine and communism

>and then THIS guy kicks in the door

Go get em trooper