Why does media portray her as "good looking"?

Why does media portray her as "good looking"?
She looks like a 60 year old caretaker whose mom and were brother and sister

Because ALL women are beautiful user

Such beauty

Very gilf

>android user
>retarded

checks out

The fuck are you talking about? They went out on their way to make her look ugly.

They're just being polite. You could learn a thing or two about that.

she's a big gal
cute too

all the characters make fun of her for being ugly

I'd let her dominate me.

she's supposed to be ugly

I want to be violently pegged and sissyfied by her

imagine being brienne in that moment, she's been mocked her entire life, told she's ugly as fuck.
then Tormund shows up and gives her this big fucking grin, like he's looking at the most beautiful woman on earth

>Why does media portray her as "good looking"?
They don't.
/thread

IMAGINE

>hollywood saber

could we just go one thread where we didn't associate the word imagine with the arnold copy pasta

The real question is, whose going to win Briennebowl?
Tormund or Jaime?
Thats honestly the only question I have left for this shitshow.

What?

sneed?

well jaime is supposed to strangle cersei to death according to the prophecy so i guess that kinda leaves him single

Retard it will be Euron who'll do that

Is "she" actually some guy with klinefelter?

Valonquar is literally valyrian for "little brother"
so it's either tyrion or jaime

>implying DABID cares

well reddit is shipping tormund and brienne really fucking hard

she has the mouth of leslie jones

She's got a nice ass though.

But she is insulted in the show constantly by men?

She is better looking IRL, mostly because she has eyebrows.

Tormund is dead, from the wall breaking apart in the last episode
the actor cut his beard completely

no he hasn't, even if he died the actor wouldn't have shaved his beard because he likes having a beard and had the beard long before joining the show

The picture was an old one he shared.

Give snu-snu

Brienne likes Jaime too much to fall for a beyond the wall savage

Gonna get shit for this but i genuinely believe that most people, if they work out, stay healthy, and are styled appropriately, can attain some high aesthetic value. She's a good example, she not cute, face is handsome and quite masculine. However she is still striking and I'm able to appreciate a certain beauty to her.

Obviously some people are doomed ugly but I think the majority of substandard looking people are just just badly dressed slobs and could quite easily clean up.

I dont remember the prophecy being that literal, or is the show version different?

Anyways to stay on topic, if you want a tallfu there's always Elizabeth Debicki. I wish tall women would stop falling for the short hair meme.

>Gonna get shit for this
And rightly so.

they changed the prophecy considerably in the show
on the show the witch literally says that her little brother will strangle her to death

>I'm able to appreciate a certain beauty to her

that is called being famous, it makes you charming

get some self-awareness lessons

>Why does media portray her as "good looking"?
She's a literal fashion model that they deliberately uglied-up for the role. It's a classic "stick a ponytail and glasses on a hot girl and now she's a nerd" move.

Brienne from the SoIaF books is supposed to be a dog, even a not-so-great-looking medieval populace. That's the usual complaint, that even the explicitly ugly character roles in hollywood are given to beautiful people.

Yeh notice I did say some people are doomed like that poor dickhead

That's a female thing. Men don't care about status. For example I'd much rather bang some qt 8/10 girl with a soft butt, than a 7/10 movie star woman like Cersai or whatever (unless she gave me money or something)

yeah i know, but he said "certain beauty", i don't think that's sexual attraction

my queen, please take me. i would give anything to be her chamberwench

literally no one looks good while smiling

you'll have to fight Tormund for her

The Hound