RWBY/RT General #972: My Fauna Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Previous thread: Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-3-os75ed

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-250

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijVpRfKWf3Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meliae
twitter.com/cslucaris/status/799447927877877760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best Girls

The comfiest ship!

Eh.

Working on drunk Neo story. Will be a thing either late late tonight for early tomorrow night.

I don't mind it but shipping characters based upon if their VA's fuck or not seems kinda...oppressive.

Thanks in advance user!

Can someone confirm whether or not there's an episode this Saturday?

I love these images

From what I've seen so far it hasn't really been anything truly based on Lindsay and Michael, like nobody compares them to Sun and Ruby on the constant as to support the ship, only recently people joke about the whole baby thing, just like the Yang/Coco kiss, so it doesnt come off quite so creepy.

Im very disappointed there hasnt been any Jaune dressed in this outfit yet.

Question: Who would make a better love interest for an OC that is played off as a lone wolf?
Velvet or Coco?

Yes I am drunk. Sue me.

>played off as a lone wolf
A borderline autists creature that starves to death quickly?

>OC
>lone wolf

Adam.

Pic related: Undeniable fact.

Velvet.

Alcoholism and a lonely death is the one true love interest for your OC

If Grimm are attracted to negative emotions why did the Faunus have to fight for equality? Did people just not think that oppressing an entire sub-species wouldn't create enough negativity to attract large numbers of Grimm?

Neither. A real lone wolf understands that women are a massive blue pill and should be avoided.

What's contrarian about Yang? She's pure pleb material. Hell, Salem and Raven fit Contrarian far more than anything

>Implying that Faunus are real people with emotions, hopes, dreams, and other such things.

go to this guy he will tell you everything you need to know

Nah, unlike Ruby there is an argument for Yang. As for Salem, she's basically not even human and Raven is a dead-beat mom, so fuck both of them.

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=ijVpRfKWf3Q

Because humanity and rationality are like oil and water.

Accurate

>Neo
>Patrician

So, I've on a Rooster Teeth mood since Vol. 4 started and decided to go back and finally finish RvB.

What exactly am I in for? As a kid, I only watched until the end of season 3, at the cliffhanger with the Covenant character showed up. I've just finished season 4 and desu it's been kind of boring.

I watched a few seconds of that Death Battle episode they had a while back and had no clue what the FUCK was going on. At what point does it get all serious and shit?

Because Faunus cause more misery just by being there. Thievery, abandoned children, aggression, etc. Just look at the show, you've got a peaceful kingdom without a single sign of racism and they attack it twice, cause multiple deaths and make enough misery to cause large Grimm incursions.

When Monty gets involved it becomes ultra shitty.

>desu
Oh my God! When did wordfilters come back?

Seasons 1-4 are God tier.

Everything else is ok.

>Neither. A real lone wolf understands that women are a massive blue pill and should be avoided.
This is literally said character in a nutshell. But for the sake of story I put them in a position where they have no choice but to interact with Coco's team. Also need to work on a gender and name.

Are you Implying that the statment is false?

fuck off

>Tits: The waifu
>Not pleb as fuck
>Not one of the most popular, entry level waifus

>A Jojo fag is too stupid to write a rebuttal

>As for Salem, she's basically not even human and Raven is a dead-beat mom, so fuck both of them
No duh, that's what's so contrarian about them

>hating jojo for so reason

dunno ask him

Will this episode be Yang focused?

1-5 are god tier.
6-8 are alright.
9 and 10 got annoying so kinda meh.
11-13 pretty good.

Jojo fans are the Jehovah Witnesses of anime and manga. They can't go five minutes without bringing up Jojo.

Will Vol.4 be good once the plot actually kicks in?

Will Vol.4 be good once the plot actually kicks in?

White Knight?

Excuse me. Can I take a moment of your time to tell you about our lord and savior DIO?

Also, a quick question.

Which is the preferred way of watching RvB, should I watch the individual episodes or the movie compilations on Netflix? I only ask because for RWBY I started watching the compilations and switched to the episodes for S3, and it was a jarring change.

1-5 are all more focused on comedy, while 6-10 and up get more serious in its story telling and puts focus on expanding Project Freelancer. Season 11 is when Miles takes over writing from Burnie and puts the characters in a new setting.

Season 14 is a bit strange, instead of telling a single narrative, it chooses to be a collection of different types of stories, written by different people.

Will the Yang episode be good?

White Knight?

>Double 9s

Vol.4 is going to be good, guys!

...MeliƔphile? Ok you got me what does that mean google translate and google search just gives me zil.

would my shitty Lancaster dream be real?

>No Yang episode confirmed
>The Yang episode that isn't happening will be good confirmed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meliae

user tried to be clever and use the Greek word for "ash" although I think he used the wrong one.

Will the Rube romance Penny 2.0?

The purchases haven't come in yet, will they?

Figured.

Wait, wait, so there IS an episode this saturday?

will Nora die first then Ren will go on a suicide mission after her death?

I watched them on Netflix, was pretty good. Only thing is it will miss out on all those side miniseries that help flesh stuff out.

Can someone make an Eye of Sauron version of this?

Most likely, yes.

Are those really worth it?

it feels good to see plenty of gun people into rwby.

Well, actually I was thinking about an OC along those lines, though I'm not going to really go out and make this happen, because I think fanfics are below me and I have more important shit to do (no offense, you do you).

Basically this guy is a messed up fuck. He hates Faunus even more than Adam hates humans

"Ah, dolphins, the Faunus of the sea!"
"What makes dolphins 'the Faunus of the sea', ?"
"The reproduce solely by gang-rape."

"Holy shit ! You just shot that guy!"
"It was self defense."
"He had surrendered and was just trying to get away from us!"
"It's always self defense when you are dealing with Faunus."

"What's the easiest way to starve a Faunus to death?"
"Please , not any more of this shit"
"Hide his welfare checks underneath his work boots"

His entire backstory was that he was a reasonable person until someone he cared about was killed by the White Fang. Now he's basically the RWBY version of the Punisher with a dash of Moonman sprinkled in; gunning down the White Fang and any Faunus criminal he sees. Naturally he's not a full blown psycho and is willing to spare civilians, but a part of him hates the fact that he's too much of a pussy to kill them. Now he's on a one man mission to kill as much Faunus scum as his body and his own barely-intact morals will allow.

Sometimes in my spare time I think of a story where he and Blake are forced to work together to tear down some White Fang operation and he ends up learning that racism is bad before sacrificing himself for the greater good.

Probably nearing the character limit. Anyone want to hear more or should I just stop 'sperging out?

That was great until you started talking about the backstory.

Funny racism is always better than serious racism.

Sorry used the wrong tag. Please see this:

The add context and set up things that happen in the following season.

Out of Mind between 4 and 5, Recovery One between 5 and 6, and Relocated between 6 and 7.

What's the best outright gun-gun in the series?

>Autistic faggots like autism the series
Suprise suprise.

Jesus Christ kill yourself.

That's basically what happened.

Please stop. Sounds like a perfect representation of Coldsteel for a much edgier audience.

Robo daddy's revolver.

Is there a real laifu waiting for me somewhere?

Okay. It's done. It will never see the light of day. I'm not trying to be like Phil Fish with FEZ 2. If this is the response then it should never see the light of day.

Do you think any of the RT staff's kids watch RWBY?
what waifus do you think they like?

I dont know enough about the RT staff's children to say.

What's the giant metal thing in top of the barrel for?

I know a thing or two about how guns work so maybe I could try to give you a straight answer, but its RWBY, so honestly anything goes.

We don't really know. They revealed in an Afterbuzz that Ironwood's gun "has a 2nd trigger for a reason" so it's probably related to that. Hell if we get something on Vash the Stampede's level that's fine by me.

Also possible salem ahegao tonight from CSLucaris

twitter.com/cslucaris/status/799447927877877760

BASED

>Commission: Closed

Damn

Anyone got any good RWBY artists with commissions open?

I want to commission some Rube/Yang Khrone worship, I need more then just that pencil art that user keeps posting

It's gonna take a long time for commissions to open again, and then get your commission done. Be prepared to wait several months.

Guys
Guys
Ironwood went to check on his crashed ship at the end of all the fighting, right?
What if Roman somehow survived and was secretly brought in by Ironwood?
In return for revealing enemy secrets, Ironwood would give him a pardon because TWO SEATS
Roman agrees until he can find a way to get out of the deal

Sadly I know of none that will do Rube/Yang

Not even lewd, just 40K crossover really

That's a beautiful idea user, I truly want to believe.

Wait, did I miss something?

I'd still message him to see what his schedule is like, he'll still put you on a waitlist if you want, but yeah like said, a lot of artists are backed up with the holidays. Can't hurt to ask, CSLucaris is top notch about getting back to people in a timely manner.

I dont know what this person is thinking, no romance in team CFVY is canon

I wish CFVY had never been made.

Only thing I can think of is Coco going after Fox's ass but that's about it.