What movies do girls like?

What movies do girls like?

stupid ones

Pulp Fiction/Quentin Tarantino
Rom-Coms

Do girls like anything besides the mirror reflection? How is it even possible to go through life without ever developing self consciousness or any kind of deep complex thoughts? Is it hormonal? All they care about is is YouTube makeup tutorials and reality TV. They could never be moved to tears by a beautiful symphony or piece of poetry. They have no brains and they have no souls. Tragic creatures.

my gf likes muh dick

old war films, westerns, and classics, das boot, bridge on a river kwai, dr. zhivago, to name a few.

Idk whatever

Holy shit this butt blasted post. Saved for shit posting.

Wow this is the most Stacy girl I've ever seen. You know she's had her fair share of Chad dick.

This, my gfs favorite movie is my darling clementine for its modest depiction of honor and loyalty
Nah jk women are whores

First you need gf second you need a dick

Mean Girls, but big strong burly men like me love that film too.

>black hair
>Stacy

/fa/ got it wrong again

topkek
/thread

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World

they don't actually like them, they are just noise and distraction while they are on their mobiles

>my mom is the only girl I know
I know her favourite film is The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Bretty good taste.

Tell us how you really feel

ones that are easy to follow because their phone needs constant attention

Who is this woman and why do I have a picture of her?

I mean, he's not entirely wrong

Ha, nice. My gf actually loves war and prison movies. However she still likes all the other romcom garbage too. A few things we can agree on like this and 500 days of summer but most are garbage

That pic reminds me of an ex who said I need to see Eraserhead.

i can't imagine women having an appreciation for anything other than being servants unless they're a little autistic.

Do men like anything besides the mirror reflection? How is it even possible to go through life without ever developing self consciousness or any kind of deep complex thoughts? Is it testosterone? All they care about is is YouTube athletic tutorials and sports TV. They could never be moved to tears by a beautiful symphony or piece of poetry. They have no brains and they have no souls. Tragic creatures.

Her facial features, smile, and clothes are pure Stacy though.

Happy films where they can turn off their brain and not have to think. Sure they can watch standard sad chickflicks like the notebook but they would never understand a movie like for example Oslo, August 31st. Women don't understand what sadness is, sure they feel bad and get confused by this feeling but they don't truly understand it. They don't get it. They don't feel it the way i feel it. I understand depression. I feel the weight of human suffering on my shoulders. I know the struggle that is to live. Chad's, Stacy's and normies think they are sad but they aren't. They aren't truly in pain. They are morons who want people to think they are special or deep. They're not like me. They don't know the eternal battle I fight inside myself everyday. I pity them in way but then i remember how easy they have life. Not like me. Not like the burden I have to carry.

Did her name begin with an "S"?

-Can a ho' enjoy a symphony?
-Can you?

exercise and diet goes a long way

Whatever movies her Chad 6'4 bf likes.

testosterone is a hormone dummy, that didn't need to be changed.

Haha david LUNCH

marvel flicks especially those with hiddleston and or downey in them. I've also known a surprising number of girls who like old b/w melodramas which is actually pretty cool.

I've long maintained a theory that women as a gender actually do lack a soul. Similar to a Demon or a Hippopotamus, they live solely to inflict pain on others and innately can't comprehend things like honor, decency or honesty. On a conceptual level, these things are mystifying to a woman.

They say they like stuff... but always seem to flounder if you make a reference or anything...