Tell me without using the words immigrants, wall, or MAGA why you support Trump

tell me without using the words immigrants, wall, or MAGA why you support Trump

Because fuck everything the democrats stand for.

Fourth Reichs arrival is closer thanks to him.

He gets stuff done. He isnt even president and hes already meeting with mexico and helping flood victims. Im tired of lame ducks that dont do anything

I hate everyone who coincidentally hates Trump. Therefore, even if Trump destroys us all, I want him as President because fuck those people.

>Born a Male, Bad Circumcision, Raised Female
Tip top kek

because the alternative is the literal genocide of all white people

Anything
But
Clinton

It's so easy, it's ABC. Just remember that the next time you make this pointless thread.

anzu pls

I'm not registered to vote yet. Trump is the lesser of two evils.

Because he wants to get rid of immigrants by building a wall.

MAGA

Donald trump will control the illegal flow of people's from central and South America by securing the border. He will secure our prosperity and a future for white children.

Truthfully, I see his election as a win-win.

If he's true to his expectations and goals, America WILL persevere and relive the prosperity of the 50's, it's a simple case of mathematics. After ww2, the US dominated world trade. If we could turn it back into our favor, at the expense of whoever, as if our right as the world power.

If he wins and flops, then I guess we were wrong and in 4 years someone competent will take over and either get us back on track, or America might be past it's prime at that point, and the helm of domination will pass onto another, as it always has throughout history.

He's the lesser of two evils...

Wait, scratch that, he is the first candidate in living memory who isn't one of the evils at all.

He is smart. has a vision I can support. has experience to actuate the vision. He's a natural leader to who by the overwhelming support he is receiving witnessed at all his yuge rally's people respond positively.

He is the only candidate firmly against globalist agendas

I would have voted for anyone over a Clinton honestly.

Absolute madman!

What has he got done? He lied to the Mexican presidents face, and he handed out stuff in Louisiana for 49 seconds, took pictures and left.

He gave Mexicans and Chinese plenty of jobs making his dogshit ties and clothing.

He's cheated local nyc contractors and construction companies by refusing to pay them to build his eyesore buildings.

Trump supporters are living in some weird distorted bubble where they think tough talk makes them right.

Same

Because he'll improve our border and keep illegals out.
Make America great again.

Nationalism

>tell me without using the words immigrants, wall, or MAGA why you support Trump
Because he won't go to war against Iran or Russia.

Clinton thinks she's got the skills to keep that kind of situation from going completely tits-up.

She's wrong, and it might very well be one of the most fatal miscalculations any American president has ever made.

He will undo obamacare and all his executive orders and fill the supreme Court with conservative leaning judges.

Oh and of course, the wall.

His rise would likely accompany that of other right wing parties in Europe and help stave off the decline of the West which liberalism is responsible for.

never vote democrat, never waste your vote on a 3rd party

He triggers all the right people.

Because he will build that immigrant wall MAGA!!!!

Nationalism. And most importantly being a single, able bodied white man he supports my interests the best.

I think if you've listened to any republican or right leaning outlet, you'll see most conservatives have a war boner for Iran.

The elites and every institution they control are against him, which to anyone with common sense is a sign that he is the one to vote for.

>male, but overweight, so have moobs

I know. Thankfully he's isolationist as fuck for the most part so I doubt he'll sign off on that kind of shit.

14/88

NeoCons are virtually indistinguishable from Shillary and her backers. Why else are the Koch brothers and so many establishment conservatives refusing to back Trump? Hell, the Koch brothers even donated to Hillary.

Delay is the word you are looking for.

The cat is out of the bag, and never before has a matriarchal collapse been averted. Its just historically not possible.

Against TPP, hates NAFTA, wants lower taxes for the middle class... wants to stop ISIS by just not funding them to attack Syria like Hillary is doing. Doesn't want endless wars. Wants better trade deals. Isn't politically correct.

Easy.
Supreme Court judges.
Next question.

Because Hillary is an evil, corrupt, bitch.

I don't know about that. I'm not even talking about neocons. Ask any housewife or average Joe Schmo conservative. It's their number one fear thanks to the media.

1 post by this ID

bg

No TPP
No NAFTA
Kill Nato
Actually talk to Russia
Wildcard, not more of the same
Actual nationalism

Well immigration is the biggest thing I support about it. I guess the second is because he agrees that climate change is a hoax by the Chinese :^)

Oh also extreme butthurt for years if he wins

kek

Aaaaaand supreme court judges, plus a fix on migration

Wall out immigrants to MAGA. That's why.

Fine
This is why i want him to win as a serb

He wants you to be more focused internally and to stop wasting money on foreign wars and interventions(i don't want to get bombed every time we want to commit genocide-and we even weren't trying to do it the last time , if we did you would fucking know ) , also having good relations with russia could only be good for us geopoliticaly speaking in our hopes in reclaiming kosovo , and on the plus side Melania is slovenian which can only be good for us since because she was born in yugoslavia she speaks serbian and could prove to have some insights about us if we're ever a subject .

Why i would vote for him if i were an american

If you don't graduate to a nation state soon you are fucked , you have no sense of unity whatsoever , being an american is like some secondary characteristic , as long as terms such as italian-american , african-american whatever-american are used that just means that you are fractured as fuck and that you have no hope of ever being a fully fledged nation , you have no idea what you are about , there is no such thing that can be called an "american culture" you need to develop that in group preference that the rest of us have , you need to be able to differentiate between the "us" and the "them" , i can't even comprehend that you have people that are screeching like banshees because they care about the 'potential immigrants " that might come to the US in the future more then the person standing next to them , this is your last chance faggots show us what you got or go into the oblivion.

Because the alternative is Hillary Clinton lolllollkl

Reverse the decline in median household income, thereby reducing income inequality

Trump at worst seems ignorant and egotistical.

Clinton at worst seems evil and without empathy or morals, caring only for her elite establishment friends and jewish masters.

Because it's more interesting for him to win the election. Imagine the butthurt from all over the internet media while we laugh and chant "USA! USA! USA!" here.

He will bring forth a new golden age for the United States by blocking the aliens with a fortification.

I think he's an asshole, but as far as I'm aware he hasn't committed borderline treason.

The same cannot be said of his opponent.

He is the most conservative option left.

1 post in this thread faggot

this meme needs to die

He's a good leader in general, he isn't afraid to kick the illegals out, or stop abortions, puts Americans first (which is sad that this is a selling point), and is against gun control (last time ( checked). I don't agree with every policy of his, like increasing internet control, but I think he'd make the best president of the ones competing.

He'll help stop whites from becoming a minority in their own country and he'll make good trade deals without starting more stupid wars, he looks like Gandhi in comparison to the NeoCohen war hawk whore that is Hillary.

>He doesn't want to raise taxes
>he doesn't want open borders
>his adviser isn't soros
>he wants tariff tax US companies overseas
>Wants stronger immigration laws
>wants to end school indoctrination
>Doesn't have a death list

>tell me without using the words immigrants, wall, or MAGA why you support Trump
China,corporate crime,corporations,industry,jerbs,economy,TheWestIsTheBest
And illegals.
Like 30 million,along with Pajeets on Visas and Chang giving birth right on the airport to receive "her" citizenship for her mongoloid.

because Hillary Clinton legitimately terrifies me

To bring manufacturing back into the US. To end political correctness

>because Hillary Clinton legitimately terrifies me
Enjoy being on alphabet letter soup agency list for "future dissident" and "possible revolutionist" behaviour.

>2016
>NOT being on the winning side and right side of history

Because the illegal migrants keep hopping the fence and fucking up a fantastic nation.

>without using the words immigrant

but immigration is the supreme issue of the day

He is a nationalist and he supports patriotism. The native American people need to stand together against invaders. United we stand, divided we fall motherfucker.

>illegal migrants keep hopping the fence and fucking up a fantastic nation.
>this is coming from some spud mongler