Thoughts on this guy's critiques of films?

thoughts on this guy's critiques of films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRZbch9NmQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dogfucker

Pretty good, he's pretty versatile in both giving straight and comedic reviews. 8/10, would let him fuck my dog.

He's good when mocking awful movies, but his serious reviews are pretentious and boring.

He's pretty good even if he is a degenerate.

Good at ripping on stuff that's clearly garbage, but it's impossible to take him seriously as a critic. He unironically thinks Rick and Morty is one of the greatest television shows ever made.

woof! hahaahaahaha WOOF! HEEE :_))_

WOWEE WOOF DOGGY OOO

He got to big for his britches. He was popular for making fun of bad movies like MST3K. Now he thinks he's a real film critic and knows more than professionals cause he edits YouTube videos

He has a decent taste and opinions but his attempts at comedy are fucking cringy and he is pretentious as fuuuuck.

A bit nitpicky and tries to judge movies on an "objective" scale, leading to him overrate professional but stale handcraft, and underrate aestheticism, narrative and the overall soul of the film. Leading him to love Haneke because of "muh stellar craft" despite being aesthetically bankcrupt and empty.

He does make an effort to actually watch good films, which instantly makes him the best youtube reviewer in existance, so so much for that.

Filthy dog fucker

>5 minutes into lion king and chill he gives your dog this look
wat do?

All went downhill when Merk left

>puts out one five minute video every 16 weeks
>begs for more cash

Fuck this guy, I used to love him but I've never seen a lazier reviewer. Which is funny because he acts like his reviews are SO in depth and involved when in reality he just slaps together clips from trailers and talks over them.

I don't consider what he does criticism.

agreed, adumplaze is boring as fuck without merk

"Left"

Used to support him on patreon when he did 1 or more videos per month, when it fell off I stopped. I could only take so many excuses of him moving around or "working so hard" before I stopped giving a shit

Still better than RLM

I've mainly followed his game channels but I'm super confused on how his movie reviews are popular in anyway.

Well I'd start posting about Adam, Adam Johnson from (YMS) Yourmoviesucks.com the dogfucker and lover of beastiality

His New York analysis is the most pretentious thing he ever made?
Did he really thinks the font they used has deep meaning?

>literally a gay furry

>making fun of bad movies like MST3K.
He never did a video on this.

I consider what he does to his pets to be both illegal and disgusting, he fucks them you see

user...

Only review I really liked was Cool Cat.

I think he thought fucking his dog had deep meaning

mark?

No not Mark this thread is about Adam Johnson from (YMS) Yourmoviesucks.com the dogfucker and lover of beastiality

anybody have the image of his IMDB scores?

you're not fooling me, rat boy

T. Adam Johnson from (YMS) Yourmoviesucks.com the dog rapist and lover of beastiality

t. lying rat boy marky mark :3

T. Dog raping furry

pretty good but the dog fucking went a bit too far for my tastes, so I stopped watching

I think all drugs should be legal but that doesn't mean I'm some crackhead degenerate.

Dude Charlie Kaufmann Lmao

Inadequate.

t. Adam Johnson from (YMS) Yourmoviesucks.com, who fucks dogs and defends it on the internet

Has he ever said whether or not his butthole can handle the knot?

Also: He's too pretentious. Don't dig his reviews.

No, it just means some crackhead degenerate will break into your home for drug money and stomp a pencil into your ear.

Kys dog raping sicko

He rapes the dogs they don't rape him

I heard he fucks dogs, and not in a good way.

Fill me in on this 'dog fucking' thing. Was he caught fucking a dog or something?

Adam Johnson from (YMS) Yourmoviesucks.com is a dog rapist and lover of beastiality, hope that clears things up

this is irrefutable evidence thanks

>this is irrefutable evidence thanks

If you search this fuck even casually you'll know it's true. His profile pic is from a goddamn furry convention. Just furry "enthusiasm" should raise red flags. But there's more from old forum posts and chat logs if you look. He is a dog fucker.

>Film reviews and critiques
Fairly good, probably 7/10

>As a person
Literal 1/10 degenerate, needs to be gassed

welll he is a stoner

remember this is the guy that refuses to watch old movies because they are old. no seriously.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this tbqh family

he cries about how hard editing youtube videos are and then fires mark for doing the exact same thing he does on his main channel

really makes me think

He's admitted multiple times in his videos and twitch stream that he's gay and a furry. I don't know if there are any confirmed cases of him fucking a dog. As far as I know everybody calls him a dogfucker because in one of his streams he tried to argue that bestiality is morally equivalent to eating meat since in both cases the animal isn't consenting to how its body is being used and that the only people who have any right to criticize beastiality are vegans.
The guy's fucked up but I still find him hilarious and I appreciate how he reviews actual movies even if I disagree with his opinions more often than other critics

>pretentious
Does your mom cut the crust of your pb&j sandwiches? Or are you a big boy now?

youtube.com/watch?v=MRZbch9NmQQ

Well to be fair, its made by an auteur and films are expensive as fuck. Almost everything in a good movie is worth scrutinizing. They're art.

But that's a bit far.

>that forum post where he outright encouraged molesting dogs
Never liked him but I wont even gve him clicks now, the gross fuck

I could forgive him for his nitpick-y pretensions and I could even forgive him for his off-air proclivities (the furry thing, not the dog fucking thing - first I\m hearing of it), but I cannot forgive his lack of work ethic.

Editing can suck and it can take HOURS of your days to do, maybe even a whole week, depending on the size of the project... But there is absolutely ZERO reason for this dude to take MONTHS to finish a 20 minute video. Even with all the footage he uses.

And the fact that he splits his YMS stuff up so he can hit his month-to-month quota and get his patreon dollars is hacky, reprehensible, and just plain dishonest.

Wait he fired Mark? Fucking why?

Kind of liked his videos where he destroys bad movies, didn't know shit about the furry shit.

However, listening to the beginning of I don't feel the general idea is wrong. The shit we do to animals just to get some juicy meat is retarded and disgusting, as well as it would be to fuck them. We just feel less disgusted because we are not fucking them with our own dick, but some meat producer is doing it away from our eyes. But still, it remains messed up.
And the two things should be considered equally disgusting.
I could see this shit argument being used by vegans to convince people to stop eating meat, but i guess in this case is used to convice that fucking dogs is ok.

I'd have an opinion about them if he ever actually made any.
Same with all the other 'big' YouTube film 'critics'.

>Now he thinks he's a real film critic and knows more than professionals cause he edits YouTube videos

where do you get that from

>love Haneke because of "muh stellar craft" despite being aesthetically bankcrupt and empty.

does this mean anything? my instinct is that it doesn't actually mean anything.

>Editing can suck and it can take HOURS of your days to do, maybe even a whole week, depending on the size of the project... But there is absolutely ZERO reason for this dude to take MONTHS to finish a 20 minute video. Even with all the footage he uses.

why does he need an excuse? it's a free piece of fan entertainment. why does he need to meet deadlines?

i guess becuase he has patreons paying to get content?

so i just saw a thread about myself on Sup Forums's Sup Forums board and holy shit it's the worst fucking thing ever made. the OP clearly was looking to start something without being direct and in your face about it. i thought this was this fucking hilarious. however, the content within was just so standard and boilerplate Sup Forums shitposting i really don't understand why i bothered.

This. He honestly thinks that having a movie made with "primitive" technology is inherently worse than a film made with the cutting edge. He is an autistic nit picker who is funny and good at taking apart obviously bad movies.

i only see a problem if he's not hitting deadlines he promised as part of his pitch or he's getting slower and slower. if people saw this guy doing his hobby and decided to pay him for it i don't think that locks him into the same web of obligations as an employee.

kek

idk how this works, never been a patreon in my whole life cuz I dont give money to random dudes on the internet, but that's the reason that popped into my mind while readin other people posts

He spent an hour saying the same 2 points about that skype themed horror movie. His autism actively ruins his work.

Makes a 20 minute video because he missed the point of Room 237

I appreciate his Synecdoche, New York analysis videos, even if they are a bit too in depth and pretentious.

>does this mean anything? my instinct is that it doesn't actually mean anything.

Don't talk if you don't understand.

Haneke is ideological first and foremost on his films, which makes the ultimate point of them dishonest. The majority of the substance serve a very shallow point which makes most of his films void of anything of interest.

The best way to watch a Haneke film is to hear the gimmick and then imagine it in your head.

He is right.

No one actually "enjoys" old movies. There are plebs who pretend to enjoy them and patricians who study them. I watch movies for entertainment most of the time, I have no need for more film history knowledge desu.

May lightning strike the next asshole who uses the word "pretentious" in this thread.

>Haneke is ideological first and foremost on his films, which makes the ultimate point of them dishonest.

whoever came up with this theory of 'dishonesty' which seems to invalidate any methodical approach to filmmaking seems to have cucked Sup Forums pretty hard.

What's an old movie in your eyes then? Something thats made before 1970?

Pretentious!

ww2 and before desu

Then I guess I agree. Most films from before WWII are better studied than enjoyed. But seriously, not watching films from the 60s and 70s and spending your time on redbox trash?

>No one actually "enjoys" old movies
t. pleb

reminder that his biggest problem with Planet of the Apes is that you never see the apes' genitalia.

>no one actually enjoys old movies
I feel like I should be surprised but this is how Sup Forums's been for a while. Props for being upfront about it.

>Dude the very concept of love is stupid it's just electrical signals to your brain for who is best to mate with lmao
>I will still make my living of reviewing artistic media

>concept of love is not real
>but I LOVE to rape my dog

>now he thinks he's a real film critic

Don't real film critics regularly review films and not make 1 video every 6 months?

Hi Adam

>people who watch old movies are just pretending to enjoy them
Fuck this (literal) faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you sexy bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in furaffinity, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on local kennels, and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in canine infiltration and I’m the biggest faggot in the entire bad dragon user base. You are nothing to me but just another puppy. I will wipe your dogs anus the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on f-list, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with not donating to my patreon? Think again, cub. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of furfags across /trash/ and your dog is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, stud. The storm that wipes out the sexy little thing you call your dogs asshole. You’re fucking yiffed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can penetrate your pets in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with peanut butter. Not only am I extensively trained in animal fellatio, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the bad dragon store and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dogs miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon your dog, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. Your dog will shit cum all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I think he's just making a rhetorical argument that either both or neither should be illegal, and just having one be legal is hypocritical. I don't think he has strong feelings about it as an issue.

If you were as patrician as you are making yourself out to be your post would say more than just:

>I DISAGREE WAAAH WAAAH WAAH

substanceless posts from insecure brainlets who pretend to like movies

No he did a reddit AMA and said it should be legal. He's just like any other degenerate, he doesn't care about the animals themselves

>fairly good
elaborate

>implying your post had anything more than baseless conjecture

I don't care that he's a filthy dog rapist, his "reviews" are laughable and should be mocked at whenever you're able to. He thinks of himself as someone with taste and entertaining, but he fails in everything he sets out to be and is a tremendous faggot.