Broad City

Season 4 Bitches

she's so fuckable.

The show is painfully unfunny but please keep posting pics that make me want to fuck these cuties

>haha dude irresponsible Jewish women being slutty and doing drugs in New York
>98% on Rotten Tomatoes

I'm a man but I have a body like the girl on the right

post more pics of these jewess'

I really want to like this show but I just can't take female comedy seriously, post more though

They both need to stop removing their:

arm hair, including shoulders, knuckles, hands
armpit hair
leg hair, including thighs, upper and inner, as well as feet and toes
ass hair
nipple hair
belly hair no matter how far up it goes
mustache and other facial hair

I'll start watching then.

t. Millennial Matt

>haha dude people doing things you can make humorous segments about in 20 minute intervals
yeah that's how tv shows work bro

I love Seinfeld.

The other day I was flipping through channels and saw that episode where she takes a shit in someone's apartment and there's no water, so she has her friend get rid of it. Probably the single worst piece of television I've seen in the last few years.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

This synopsis is accurate but I don't feel bad because it's obvious that the comediennes in this show are playing pied piper in order to hurt women everywhere. Case in point, any woman over 24 who has been gaining weight and staying single but doesn't think she's pathetic because she still goes out to party with her "girls" like on this show

Amy Poehler produces it. Her and Tina Fey have been mocking the "have it all" meme for a long time.

>being this triggered since no girl will date you.

this is what happens when a small cabal of semitics control the entertainment industry. they pump out shit only they and their tribe can relate to. anglos aren't gonna relate to this shit.

Don't you dare!

>I only watch shows I relate to like duck dynasty

How many threads have you copy pasted this into you bot faggot?

Saddest part about your post is that I do get laid, specifically because girls don't think about the consequences of sleeping with a guy they've only known for a day or a week. Being a single man with an apartment and a car shouldn't entitle me to the amount of women I get, but it does, and I honestly recognize that as a problem

Kek rednecks BTFO

Amy Poehler would sacrifice all her life to be Tina Fey for a day and she isnt even hiding it.

Tina Fey is actually pretty smart and i believe she fully knows what she's doing and who's pulling the strings but she's doing it cuz it's good money and she's getting praised for it.

who the fuck watches this shit

>Implying it isn't top tier comfy
Ilana is my queen

horny numales.

>rotten tomatoes
>relevant in the last 10 years

sweetie...

I think I dislike this for the same reason that I dislike Workaholics, but I just can't figure out what that reason is.

why is your queen an ugly kike. you need better royalty.

this shit really isn't anything new or special and you've gotta be thirsty as fuck to even know these bitches names

they're trying to be it's always sunny except not funny.

>Ilana
>Ugly
You are such a pleb

they show t n a and get banged out constantly. I'm amazed it's even a show.

Ugly kikes

mos def, would enjoy spenidng a week in bed with her just filling her with seed

yeah yeah. i'm sure she's a 10/10 in israel.

>that YouTube video where Ilana gets naked and says "you're fucking hot, dude! I want your face planted in my ass!"

What did she mean by this

>>that YouTube video where Ilana gets naked and says "you're fucking hot, dude! I want your face planted in my ass!"
s-sauce

oy vey lmao haha penis vagina fuck white "people" lol

Shit homie that rhymed and was accurate.

>get a jug of water
>pour it into the back of the toilet
>flush

comedy isn't funny if the comedic dilemma is easily solvable

>their are grown ass men who watch this shit
what the fuck went wrong in your life? why won't you fucking grow up? holy shit

>their

dumb frogposter

>be stereotypical fat, unkempt, racist shut in
>unironically enjoy this as one of my guiltier pleasures
i'm not sure i've ever watched something where i was so far removed from the target audience, it's weird

You fucking moron you can't even do simple math. There aren't even enough "semitics" on planet Earth to pull the kind of popularity this show has. Larping faggot.

>No water
>Just get a jug of water
Reminds me of the time i bought a wifi dongle because i didn't have internet and my friend said i should have bought one online

Also they're playing versions of themselves that are like 8 years younger.

pics pls, thx

u a retard m8

>girls don't think about the consequences of sleeping with a guy they've only known for a day or a week
Women can have hookups and one night stands too. I don't understand what you think you're getting away with. People like sex.

ohhh kiddo

you do realize jews own hollywood right?

this shit is on a crummy basic cable channel, i doubt they have amazing ratings. of course, i'm sure they also roped in some dumb gullible women who are infatuated with the cosmopolitan "sex and the city" lifestyle. like that other garbage show, girls.

girls is pure unadulterated kino

>haha dude irresponsible Jewish people being slutty and doing nothing in New York
>best sitcom of all time

By your own logic, you should recognize yourself as a piece of shit for taking advantage of this. But you don't, because:
a) your logic is entirely flawed
b) you are just larping because muh degeneracy

Only Jerry was the Jewish one, though.

HOLY SHIT BREAKING NEWS

just fuck off already. you think you're dropping truth bombs or something but in reality you are just annoying people. how does it work out for you when you constantly bring this shit up in real-life social situations?

>the cosmopolitan "sex and the city" lifestyle
>poor
>bad jobs
>bad apartments
Do you think men look up to It's Always Sunny?
>bad relationships

>Probably the single worst piece of television I've seen in the last few years.

So you haven't watch Game of Thrones or the Walking dead yet?

one show is enough. also it only had one jewish main character.

george was jewish.

Seinfeld is a story about Jewish nihilist misanthropes rotting NYC from the inside from the perspective of a comedy of manners.

That's kino. Broad City is not kino.

see

i liked her youtube lets play series that was made ages ago

is this broad city show any good?

Yeah that season about George becoming a smack addict was dark as fuck

do you know why? because conservaturds thought cinema was for subhumans and women

you digged your own grave

>Costanza
>Jewish

bruh

Can't beat em, so I joined em, you can't fight it but you can get your dick sucked while you keep on the lookout for a decent girl you can mold by yourself.

lol. i bet you think your only talking to one person too.

I'm talking to all of them. You're supposed to swallow one red pill, not the whole bottle. It turns you into a useless sperg who no one wants to spend time with. It's exhausting and doesn't really change anyone's mind about anything.

When did Tom Jane start wrestling?

Canonically his mother is a Jew and his father is Italian.

I wish I was her toilet seat

i said 1 was enough, which mean seinfeld is acceptable. we don't need a hundred shows about jews dicking around new york.

more useless than a coward who's afraid of the truth?

Seinfeld was never about jews in NY. That's just the meme opinion fed to you by a Bhutanese competitive rubix cube message board.

I'm not afraid of the truth, and I'm certainly not a coward. I just know the difference between realizing my power level and derailing every fucking thread on Sup Forums dot org by pissing in people's ears about it.

I stopped watching in season two, it was around the same time I stopped with workaholics. I'm not to sure why I do find them funny and eccentric talents it just kinda got samey to me there's only so many times and ways I can watch a couple twenty somethings get fucked up and go on adventures. That and the hillary Clinton guest appearance took the wind out of its sails for me

*latvian orthodox

Nothing hotter than 5/10 with flawless skin and squat routine

I'm not kidding

VERY brave for standing up against evil dictator drompfg

Why the clown shoes?

of course you'll transforma show about hot jewess about fucking redpills and whatnot

im glad im not the only one mesmerized by her skin

How can people call her ugly?
Big tits
Nice legs
Nice body
Cute
Pale skin

most people are fags, thats nothing new
there's just something so particular about her that wouldnt have the same appeal if she were just another white grill
a glow

John Boyega, is that you?

This
If you like this show you need to neck yourself. Ferrari

Ah the wonders of make-up on a 30 y-o roastie

>pale skin
>Jewlatto

These threads never have enough pictures. I know these self centered jewesses have hundreds of lewd pictures floating around, why aren't they ITT?

delete your post please

Season 2 was their weakest season, desu. Just skip it and watch season 3.

I want fat Abbi back

Most girls look like this without makeup, you incel

i like the bitch with the big tits

She does look really strange with weight gone. I'd need to see her body to really decide though.

Terrible show, fat frumpy hasidic women do nothing for me.

>I won't ride in a German car
>not Jewish
Yeah ooooookay