Okay I'll say it. This was a piece of shit

Okay I'll say it. This was a piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36T7q06hzAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

It's an inferior Lost Highway.
Both aren't as good as Blue Velvet.

Naomi Watts acts the same in everything. Besides Funny Ganes because she gets btfo

L Y N C H E D

>a film objectively good is shit
you literally announced youre an idiot

a lovecraftian take on hollywood.

I thought Inland Empire was much better than Lost Highway. I liked Lost Highway though. If this is worse than Highway I don't want to watch

It's much better

It's not as good as some people make it out to be

cool scene right here
youtube.com/watch?v=36T7q06hzAQ

Well I found Inland Empire to be my least favourite of the Lynch films I've seen, so I wouldn't be put off by my opinion. It's still good/decent.
It's not.

David Lynch films are absolute garbage. Twin Peaks was garbage too.

L

Why do you think that?

I really dislike "DUDE IT WAS JUST A DREAM ALL ALONG" stories

You are right

>Tfw your sister tries to convince you Lynch is great by showing you Inland Empire and she fucking falls asleep halfway through

Point made, just not the one she wanted

DUDE DREAM LOGIC

YNCHED

Man TP the Return was pretty good but holy shit did it bring in a whole bunch of retarded 18 year olds to any Lynch related discussion

You're not some sort of genius for saying LYNCHED, he is and always has been entry level as fuck. Don't fool yourself you are still a normie

actually not cool at all. they guy just orderes garvey to pick the certain girl and threatens him in process

I feel like people don't know where to go from Lynch, because he really is a creative and probably the best at /his style/. It's like listening to death grips, no one else is doing something very similar. My best guess would be moving on to Jireš with the dream logic thing

>the best at /his style/

Everyone is the best at being themselves. No one else does his style. You sound like a pretentious unintelligent pleb.

Ur a piece of shit