Star Vs. Evil Thread

In the next episode, Star is shown to be encouraging Marco with his relationship. At this point, I really dont think Star even really likes Marco. I think they'll have them together, but it wont be until the third season. Thoughts? Any ACTUAL proof she really likes him?

Other urls found in this thread:

disneyxd.tumblr.com/post/153325564771/think-youre-a-bigger-star-fan-than-starfan13
instagram.com/p/BM7tQ5cAemW/
youtube.com/watch?v=3pB8g6RbWnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i thought the next episode was about jelly

The sleepover episode established she has feelings for Marco, even if she didn't know it. Monday's episode seems to be showing her realizing her feelings for him.

there is two Svtfoe threads alive, i don't think it is hate

just keep discussing it. we can keep discussion going across multiple threads. back in the old days that's how it had to be.

What do we think of Hungry Larry? Is he supposed to be based off of any famous horror monsters?

I LOVE how physics-bending his body was. That scene where he parachutes down and then gets fat again was a real neat creative choice.

They're laying groundwork this season. The real turmoil in their relationship will come third season I think. There's just not enough time to really develop it in time for a finale-esque moment.

link the other?

i hope thethere's no turmoil. so far this show has shown it's not going to play up cliches.

probably dead now

I liked hungry larry.

>At this point, I really dont think Star even really likes Marco.
Yeah, about that...

Then that'll be 10 threads dead

Facebook livechat with StarFan on Monday

deniable

Weird and adorable!

Is this the new thread...?

What. Is. This.

disneyxd.tumblr.com/post/153325564771/think-youre-a-bigger-star-fan-than-starfan13

what is this going to be about ?
fan speculation with a little bit more of cannonism ?

Be glad it's only an image, the video is much worse

Can poor Daron's voice survive that long

Well, I mean there was the episode where they even stated "sometimes we don't even know the truth about ourselves" and then the mind reading box said Star liked Marco so there's that.

Also I think Star is just trying to be a good friend to Marco, and on the surface she's still into Oskar. Also keep in mind on how some parts of the show like the Blood Moon Ball and the ending of the gift card episode that sort of hint towards some relationship building. To top it all off, despite having friends of their own they have a dedicated movie night where the two set aside time for each other specifically. This could be still be interpeted as a great friendship, but a good relationship involves a person you can do mundane stuff with and still enjoy each other's company. Maybe they don't even know it yet but the feeling may just be mutual

E N D G A M E

they kinda went out of their way in that episode to make it clear the machine is fallible
but yeah we know they belong together. their genitals are perfectly sized for each other. it's happening.

Jesus....how did worst character get....this.

The Jackie on the date with Marco doesn't seems to be the real Jackie.

She's the creator's self-insert.

that's not how you refer to... eh.. fourth best character.

STARCO REMAINS CUTE AND PERFECT

STARCO REMAINS CUTE AND PERFECT

>implying he didn't scare off the real jackie for good in the naysaya

Tell Janna something nice!

Who are the first three then? And River best be in there.

I thought Star was Nefcy's insert? Star fan was supposed to be us.

No she isn't. Starfan13 is us imagined by Nefcy and modified for a children's cartoon.

Go die

NICE
LEGS

AND ALL OTHER SHIPS WILL BE ELIMINATED BY FORCE

VERY FORCIBLY

YOU'RE GOING TO GET US DELETED AGAIN

Has there been new episodes airing? Cause On Demand has none. It's doing the same with Magiswords.

Every Monday. This Monday is the mid-season finale though, so there won't be an episode for another couple years afterwards.

I WANNA DO YOU UP THE BUTT

river is top ten for sure but I don't think he's gonna make 3rd after star and marco. i'm not quite sure WHO gets to be 3rd.. glossaryck is 5th easily. honestly i havent ever watched an episode of this show twice, and that does weird things to you. i have vague memories of marco having two friends, and one of them was matt chapman.. and he was great. and the other was also great. actually crazy purplehaired notstar is probably 3rd.

We had our new thread like 7 threads ago, but Sup Forums kept deleting them.

I even got blocked for violating a rule: "Complaining about Sup Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban."

I think it's a dumb rule, because the moderation on Sup Forums can be truly abysmal at times. Especially with how these threads got deleted a dozen times before this one stayed.

Silence of criticism is never a good thing.

If that were true, she would constantly be shipping Star and Marco together.

God fucking damn it. Disney XD stopped uploading episodes since Sleep Over.

StarFan13 is my favorite creepy lesbian and I'm glad she's getting the attention she deserves.

Why does Marco want her so bad

She seems like a cool girl and all but there's so many qts in echo creek that messing things up with her shouldn't even be registering in his mind

Tell Glossaryck something nice!

I like yo beard, can I smell it?

>>VERY FORCIBLY
come on user have the decency to post the whole thing

SQUADALA

agreed, but all authorities do it if they can, for pretty obvious reasons.

>Why does Marco want her so bad

StarFan's a self-deprecating self portrait in contrast to Star being a fantasy version of herself.

You know, that whole Chuck Jones shit about how he wishes he was Bugs but knows full well that he's actually Daffy.

cmon dude she just has a girlcrush. it's not lebbians.
what is this, that

what is this, Cathedral?

>She cares enough about him that she wants to see him happy, and she hasn't yet come to terms with how she fully feels about him. Even if she did, given that they live together if he rejects her or the relationship goes bad it could be awkward.

Well she basically stalks Star right? She'd obviously know about Star's feelings towards Marco...

The again she also wants to BE Star ssssoooo

instagram.com/p/BM7tQ5cAemW/

DAMN, another promo, they sure want us hyped for this episode

Why did that turn into greentext

do you guys have an easy time empathizing with characters you see in cartoons

>pick any girl from school
>overfeed them
>problem solved

hope definitely has potential

Simplest answer is just that she's designed to be Marco's crush, so its easier to write him always being interested in her rather than a more realistic portrayal where a teen boy has varying level of attraction for a large number of girls.

Deep answer is Marco is nervous and uncool. Jackie has everything he thinks he should have. She's always calm and is popular in school. He projects onto her what the thinks he needs.

Yes user, some of us are autistic

I have an easier time empathizing with cartoon characters than actual people. I'd probably hate someone like Amethyst from SU in real life

holy shit the want has an eye !

Hey G would you make me a sandwich?

GIANCARLO IS THAT YOU

Actually not really. I mean I can understand why they're feeling how they do but a scene has to be really powerful or whatever to make me give a damn beyond "this is entertaining"

Does that make me more or less autistic

sometimes

that just means you see your entertainment as entertainment. getting you 'lost' in the reality of fiction is a sign of something really engaging, but most of us most of the time dont have the damn energy for that, all the time.

>Marco finally got his everybody mambo moment

YOU KILLED RAZ'S FAMILY! YOU EVIL GYPSY! HITLER SHOULDA BAKED ALL OF YA!

SPAGHETTI IS LEAKING ONTO THE STREAM. RUN WHILE YOU CAN

She admitted to the truth cube that she has a crush on Star. The same kind of crush that Marco has on Jackie.

How long until Marco has to fight Jackie's 7 evil ex's

Naysaya says....helloooooo.

first sentence true. second sentence false.

Any girl from school?

fuck
i have to admit it
naysaya is third best character. who did his voice? he sounded familiarious

Any girl, user.

guess it's a good thing he knows Karate

JP Karliak. He's done a bunch of random voices. Nothing that really sticks out to me though.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

this

Oh Daron

wELP. Streams over til Monday I guess.

What am I supposed to do for the next 3 days?

>Why does Marco want her so bad
Because Daron said so

play pokemon

The fact that cube was fallible is completely pointless. If anything the fact they proved it was fallible and bothered to dedicate the entire ending of an episode to Star's revelation of liking for Marco is even more blunt evidence.

I hate pokemon

niice

Fuck you my 3ds is broken and I'm salty as fuck

>game unlocks in an hour and a half

what am I supposed to do for the next hour and a half

>Any ACTUAL proof she really likes him?
youtube.com/watch?v=3pB8g6RbWnw

Jack off

deniable proof