twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more like doctor poo lmao

>It can't be...

January 8th is Foreman time.
twitter.com/spacetimeboss/status/902256030318555140

Doctor Who is Dead.

it's not very good, is it

And you die with it.

I just realised, Jack's going as Jillian now so his Doctor can be female just like in the real show

Edge and the anonymous user who maintains they still want to do Nirvi, we therefore have 3 months or so for you folks to do your lines! :)
I think I'll finish up an example of what I was thinking of doing today/tomorrow for one of my short fics and see what people think and what route to go with. Could be fun!

What's the best Twelfth Doctor costume?

Reminder that we doing a /who/saic.

Anyone interested in joining in can ask and will be assigned a random tile.

>tfw Big Finish will give us actors for ALL (1st) THIRTEEN of the Master.

Really, I'm surprised it took them 20 years to go pre-Delgado.

>Cockah Who

I'm going to have to set up a blanket fort to record my lines so there's no background audio, it always looks stupid as fuck

@streamchads interested in you-know-who's transgressions
(I didn't write any of this fwiw)

>In May 2006, people found a creepy short story about a murder on his livejournal, they posted it to The Wikipedia Review and tracked him down IRL. Here is where karma finally swung around and bit Fat Phil in the ass. Then tons and tons of people complained to his university. Schools have a long history of sending people to jail whenever they write a short story about killing. The University of Florida sent in the cops, who fingerprinted and DNA-scanned him, dug through his garbage, and sent him to prison to be raped, only releasing him after he'd enjoyed it enough for the experience to turn him bisexual. Afterwards he wrote about it in his Livejournal. His humiliation was even reported IRL [12] [13]

pulpdecameron.livejournal.com/4282.html

>Then he fought with the cuntboy of bloggers and sci-fi writers, Cory Doctorow, over a biography Doctorow created about Phil (after all, he was now "notable"). This is all that remains of the insane squabble that resulted. Sockpuppets piled on like mad to delete it/save it, Phil threw an embolism, and you missed all the fun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Philip_Sandifer

more links
boingboing.net/2006/05/22/u-florida-cops-ask-f.html

Also yes that write-up is fucked with the stupid jokes and all, it was just the shortest writeup I could find and I'd only skimmed it.

Reminder that Twelve's outfits. What's your favourite out of these, /who/?

>Crombie/Cardigan [Deep Breath]
>Crombie/Waistcoat [Into The Dalek]
>Crombie/Purple Shirt [Robot of Sherwood]
>Crombie/Holey Jumper [Listen]
>Crombie/Black Shirt [Time Heist]
>Brown Coat/Holey Jumper [The Caretaker]
>Crombie/Spotted Shirt [Kill the Moon]
>Tuxedo/Long Bow [Mummy on the Orient Express]
>Crombie/Waistcoat [Flatline]

>Crombie/Jumper/Hoodie [Last Christmas]

>Crombie/White Shirt/Hoodie/Chequered Trousers [The Magician's Apprentice]
>Red Velvet [Face the Raven]
>Scruffy Coat/Open Shirt/White Undershirt [Hell Bent]

>Red Velvet/Hoodie [The Return of Doctor Mysterio]

>Black Velvet/Black Jumper/Red Hoodie [The Pilot]
>Black Velvet/Blue Waistcoat/Green Hoodie [The Pilot]
>Victorian Outfit [Thin Ice]
>Black Velvet/Holey Jumper [Knock Knock]
>Tattered Jacket [Extremis]
>Black Velvet/Holey Jumper/Black Hoodie [Extremis]
>Black Velvet/Red Shirt/Black Hoodie
>Tattered Jacket/Black Waistcoat [The Lie of the Land]
>Black Velvet/Black Waistcoat [World Enough & Time]

That most definitely reads like an Encyclopedia Dramatica version of events.

What the fuck is this shit? They couldn't be assed to find proper impersonators or use the people that are still fucking alive? Just erase fucking Hartnell from the canon already.

Because it is I cringed reading it just now, I'd only skimmed it. I won't delete it though cause I posted it and I don't wanna shrink away from messing up with that.

There are simply too many here for me to decide, you've overwhelmed me with choice

It's an artistic reimagination of Hartnell's era.
Or as I said in the stream, a preview of what Big Finish will be like in the near future when all the original actors are dead.

> no Victorian nightshirt

The Master has that "Fuck me, I should've gotten more sleep" face.

>it's real
What's happening, lads?

Why are we still here?

I can't wait to see GB's reaction. There're already people there who refer to Bradley was a walking coat hanger, they'll riot when they hear about this

>video unavailable

I literally dont enjoy this scene anymore. I cried when I watched it for the first time, but now I hate it! I will never feel positive emotions ever again.

Is there a good quality copy of the tv movie uploaded anywhere? I have it on DVD, but it's not very easily streamed.

Just for the record, I'm still working on my tile. I'll try to have it finished soon.

I like the idea of authors doing an audio version of their shit trips, though I can't say I'd be any good at a mcgann impression.

Was it all for nothing? Was everything we hoped and dreamt for worthless?

What did you mean by this?

It sucks BF won't do a Novel Adaptation of that book where 1 enters a martial arts tournament.

There's one on Dailymotion - I'll put it in the stream if people want to watch it.

Ah, there is one slight problem with it, though - it's mirrored so everything's flipped.

Take your time. It looks great, your incomplete one looks way better than anything I could do.

Trust me, my impressions would be a lot worse!
Or Lungbarrow :(

Ah, I was actually looking for it so I could watch it with a friend. They've never seen it before, but they're interested in Eight's stuff, and I've been telling them a bit about it all, so I thought we might watch the movie together. Even if it's mirrored, it may have to do unless I can find an alternative version. If you have the link to hand at all, I'd be very grateful, user!

Oh! Thank you, MosaicAnon. You're very kind, though you shouldn't put yourself down like that, ya know! Everyone's got their own talents, and I'm sure even when it comes to art, there's probably a lot of stuff you can do that I have no hope of managing. I'm far from a master of it all myself.

Not worse, Neo! an australian doctor will be much more fun

Beware the Dailymotion layout, it got fucked the other day - dailymotion.com/video/x26zwar?collectionXid=x3emyc / dailymotion.com/video/x270lmw?collectionXid=x3emyc

Oh, Lungbarrow. I don't know why they won't bow out of the range with an adaptation of that. They have Marc Platt. They've got most of the actors needed to play the characters. And Lungbarrow is one of the most sought-after novels. I know they said the Novel Adaptations don't sell, but surely Lungbarrow would.

I was strolling through Audiobookbay cause I wanted to download Time in Office and I'm flat broke and there's a guy who's released his own range of BF style Doctor Who audio's starring himself as "The Aussie Doctor"

He looks like if the Simm Master lived a few more centuries and seen some shit. He's even posing like Simm does in that Series 10 promo and he's got near enough the same cos... Fuck, the bastards shopped his head onto Simm's body!

Really, Briggs, you couldn't have given this guy a photoshoot like you did for MacQueen?

That being said, though I never considered in a million years him playing the Master, Dreyfus will probably make a good one. He'll do well with the Master's humor and we know he can play an evil bastard since he was the villain in the final episode of SJA.

Let's talk about "Rose". Is it really too silly and goofy (in a bad way) as people say?

I don't think so. I think it's great introduction episode with good pace and a lot of memorable fun and dramatic moments. Plastic Mickey was a mistake tho.

It's incredibly obvious they've altered the color on the color to white, too

>Artifacts from making the black part of the coat white

For shame, BF.

y-you've found neo's secret identity!

Thank you, user, it's very much appreciated! (also, jesus, that new layout is terrible)

I think it's a good enough introduction to the series, although I'm not sure if it's the strongest it could've been. It's not a story I would've chosen to be the start of the reboot, but then, I'm not entirely sure what I would put in its place. Plastic Mickey was definitely too much, though - as much as it's hilarious in hindsight. (Though, mind you, it clearly didn't do anything to deter the new viewers.)

>Is it really too silly and goofy (in a bad way) as people say?
There's only two things I can complain about here: Mickey being eaten by the trashcan and Auton Mickey slapping tables with his giant paddle hands. Everything else with Auton Mickey is kino.

>Bob Baker & Dave Martin
Are they the Gatiss of Classic Who?

Were I not already a fan of the classic series I likely wouldn't have continued watching after Rose.

I assure you, it's not me.
I know right? It really deserved an adaptation. One day, they will adapt it. Yes, one day they will adapt it. Until then there must be no tears...
It's based and a fantastic introduction. I don't think people who weren't around in 2005 understand just how brilliantly it worked. Yes there are misfires like Mickey's performance and some of the plastic stuff. But it sets up 9 and Rose perfectly, it sets up the show perfectly. I'm not even a huge RTD fan but I'll absolutely go to bat for Rose the episode.
I genuinely hope you become their photo manipulator dude one day, you'd do a much better job.
ahahah when i get doxxed you'll know it
This

>Not taking the opportunity to cast an old as fuck Master to match up with Hartnell(Bradley)'s Doctor

>the 'turn of the earth' speech
Hnnnnng that's good shit russell

Yeah, that's an apt comparison.

I'm watching Underworld right now, it's absolutely staggering how boring it is. It's like the serial itself can't even stay awake.

>By the way, did I also mention it also travels in time?

Mind = blown

Thie is why certain types of writing really ought to have disclaimers.

I got the line wrong as I just checked

masterful

Am i the only one that feels like the Christmas special is gonna be shit since we got lucky that TDF was good?

Yes. That logic makes no real sense.

Well played sir, well played.

I"m just worried about Bradley's performance as 1

Nice quads.

Thank you
You were a very worthy opponent. Til the next thread!

The xmas special will be shit because xmas specials are always and without exception shit

Why? Unlike Hartnell, Bradley can remember his lines.

I just hope his Tales of New Earth character makes it on one of the covers. They probably won't bother to shoop him into a cat since he wasn't one on TV but these guys made the mess that is Peter Summerfield so... I just want to put him next to his My Hero predecessor.

I just started listening to the audio stories with The Eighth Doctor Adventures.
Phobos was pretty meh.
Are those story getting better with time ? I'm pleasantly surprised with McGann, his Doctor feels pretty unique.

Kathy Burke as The Rani. Y/N?

The early EDA covers looked like travel brochures.

Hello, Steven.

>le senile Hartnell meme
Hartnell did not forget his lines any more than any other actor in 60s Doctor Who, when you had to make an episode in a week and you couldn't reshoot scenes. A lot of his forgetfullnes is an act as he had to play a character older than he was.

I downloaded those Totally Doctor Who eps Neo linked off of VK and put them in a MEGA folder.
mega.nz/#F!BhgAxAyQ!VHZTtoeIG8Moh041fQIYtQ
I skipped episode 1 because there's already a higher quality version on Youtube. The folder contains 5, 6, and 8. The aspect ratios are borked, as on the VK upload.
Do what you will.

Most people enjoy them and say they improve. I'm an outlier in thinking they're not great. Pretty much everyone will agree S4 is the best. S3 perhaps agreed to be the worst?
8 has plenty of fantastic audios though, there's something for everyone. See what you think of the finale for that series.

EDAs get better and better. Series 4 is GOAT and DE1 was also GOAT.

Funny that Phobos was kind of meh, Mars' other moon story Deimos/RoM in series 4 is one of my all time favorites

>we couldn't afford John Simm

He is very unique, user. I actually just had a big long conversation with someone about it, but it was more of a ramble and I'm half-asleep so I don't think I'd be any good at replicating any of it. Maybe once I've woken up a bit.

I've heard that the audio EDAs do get better, with some excellent stories in them, so don't give up hope!

Just wait until you hit Human Resources, it's great.
Even though the covers spoil the episode 1 cliffhanger.

Cheers mate

Remember The Girl Who Never Was doing that too?

It was back in the day when BF first started using the sidebar format and still hadn't figured it out very well.

>yet another Master

When is the War Chief gonna get some love? BF has already given us two Meddling Monks and like five fucking Draxes in that one story.

How do you do a War Chief story that isn't a retread of War Games or Exodus?

Looks like it's for centerparcs.

Thanks anons. I will continue, so I can learn more about McGann portrayal of the Doctor (I actually thought they were going for something deep at the end of Phobos.)

Time for No More Lies I guess.

How's the platonic roommate going?

Oh, that's just inappropriate, that is.

Totally Doctor Who (aka cringekino) on stream now, newly rearchived and rediscovered! We're probably the first people to watch these episodes in a decade.

Thought so.

what stream?

cytu
.be/r/cats12cats12cats12

cats12cats12cats12

Threadly reminder that:
>Thals did nothing wrong
>Suketh did nothing wrong
>Helen Raynor did nothing wrong
>Candyman did nothing wrong
>Clara did nothing right
>Clom did nothing wrong

Who is the biggest /who/ru here?

The dailymotion has hit the upload cap for the day, still a fair few more Totally eps on there, I'll upload the rest tomoz

@nilso, pic related.
I got it 2 days ago too but it was cleared in less than 24hours

Can't you reset your IP or use a VPN or something?

Teen drinking is very bad

It says it's tied to the account though hmm