Jamie or Adam

Which one is our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7033px/i_am_adam_savage_dad_husband_maker_editorinchief/dn03bvh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jamie obviously

God I love Adam's work ethic and hobbies, he would be the coolest guy ever if he wasn't such a twinky liberal sometimes.

Why do these types always write like teenage girls?

eh, you'd still be a dipshit even if you weren't such a whiny alt right pissbottle so I guess it cancels out

Jamie: Sup Forums
Adam: Reddit

Probably wants to fit in on Sup Forums.

>group of mentally ill individuals meet up and decide to change the entire meaning of the word gender
>now everybody has to bend and cater to their specific definition or be labeled a bigot

>our guy

When the entropy comes I will murder anyone I hear using this expression.

I'm sorry I offended you Adam, but you didn't need to reach that far to try and cobble together an insult

Pretty needy, user.

>you didn't need to reach that far

unintentional irony is best irony

Twitter doesn't ALLLOW you to type whole paragraphs in one post.

one is Sup Forums incarnate and one is Reddit incarnate

it's not difficult to figure out which one is which

they are both homos

mythbusters is the more irritating show in the world

Adam hovers around San Francisco making Harry Potter costumes and promoting diversity.

The other is an actual man.

Hanneman was the one making the decisions on the show.
Savage seemed like the comic relief guy.

I always thought it was pretty obvious that Jamie hated Adam. Also, it was pretty obvious that Tory was in love with Kari and far too beta to do anything about it when she was single.

>The closer you look at ANYTHING the blurrier the lines get.
It is literally other way around

based grant too busy building robots to give a fuck about coworker relations

Look at your hand really really close motherfucker, and tell me what you see

You see a much better picture of your hand than you would if it was 20 feet away

Childhood is idolizing Adam
Adulthood is realising Jamie makes more sense

Not quantum particles
checkmate atheists

It was Jamie's business, they worked for him

Wrong

Recent one from Plebbit

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7033px/i_am_adam_savage_dad_husband_maker_editorinchief/dn03bvh/

/thread

This but instead of putting it back in his wallet, Jamie tosses the photo into the fire.

jamie hated adam which is why they dont do anything together anymore

The reality is adam is a first class fag-cunt and his recent reddit AMA proved he is lower than human garbage

he is the next bill nye

Pretty sneedy, user.

bumping because FUCK adam savage

>eh
>self righteous post out of no where
c r i n g e

Jamie's a fedoratipper too

fpbp

well considering that Adam is a manifestation of Reddit, it has to be Jamie. Especially when you also consider that Jamie is autistic.

I really can't hate Adam even though he's a plebbit user and he has some weird views.
He made Mythbusters what it was, without him it wouldn't have those crazy segments.
And also his vids on the Tested youtube channel, the way he goes in to great detail with everything he builds

desu i could listen to adam explain things forever, wish i could've replaced every teacher i had in life with him

are they not friends outside of the show? has jamie spoken out or against adam or something? i dont keep up with mythbusters gossip

Same with James May.
Everything he does is always explained in great detail.
How great would it be if they made a show together

but james is like the good parts of Adam mixed with the good parts of Jamie

They're not friends, they were mostly just business associates that had great chemistry on camera.