Why do people like this guy again?

Why do people like this guy again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrRTau5jusU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=LdF_D4hTCXo
youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Allowed a bunch of filthy mexicans to brown up the word hispanic for guys like Desi Arnaz

fuck this guy

Republicans love budget deficits and recessions. Ah, and Reagan actually increased the size of the government overall.

Great Hollywood actor

There has been a few threads on Sup Forums recently where Reagan gets called a cuck. That false for the following.

>He BTFO the USSR ending the dark chapter of Judeo-Bolshevism
>Unemployment by 1989 5% compared to 10% in 1982
>Tamed Inflation back to Pre-Nixon days
>Opposed the sanctions on Apartheid South Africa, because they were loyal American allies being intimidated by communist apes.
>Placed an Arms embargo on Israel on Israel for invading Lebanon telling he kikes to get out
>regarding Israel Reagan said "It is not the business of other nations to make American foreign policy,'' Merchants on suicide watch!
>Never visited Israel while President!!!
>Said Israel should return to pre-1967 borders as a start for negotiations
>Regarding the Germans and their holohoax guilt Reagan said"I feel that they have a guilt feeling that's been imposed upon them I just think it's unnecessary."
>Slowed the growth of progressive cancer in America
>Didn't care about Fag and their AIDS/GRIDS degeneracy
>Survived an assassination attempt breaking the Curse of Tippecanoe and joked about it like a Boss

Verdict: Not a Cuck

>responsible for no fault divorce which was the fatal blow to American family strength
>let in spics by the boatload

Yeah he was present for the fall of the Soviets but he was the original neocon. Not the right-wing Jesus people want him to be.

Because he gave amnesty and cut taxes for the rich

>pro gun control
>helped open the floodgates of spics
>helped popularize "free trade"
>closed social services that were cheap so they were all on the streets
>Those people in the streets are now jailed and the profit goes to his prison owning buddies
>Iran contra

He's a huge faggot

You do realize that the economy grew in the 80s

hey its you again. are you going to decide to start spamming again?

He had pretty good bantz
youtube.com/watch?v=wrRTau5jusU

No

>
really makes you think

>>pro gun control
He was senile when Nancy wrote that letter for him in 1995 he passed a law mostly protecting gun owners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act
>helped popularize "free trade"
He made a trade deal with Canada why is that bad?
Muh Gibs me dat are you a nigger?
>Iran contra
Using Muslim money against commies in central america while arming an enemy of Israel. Sounds good to me m8
Also Reagan honored the SS and to the kikes to fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=LdF_D4hTCXo

Lol is that mussolini?

Something about staring down the Soviet Union.

>what is econ 101
Yeah, if you don't know what's marginal tax rate and effective tax rate pls don't post such retarded pictures.

he's white

They're beginning to take the redpill

Do you have the Non-thumbnail version?

He was shit on guns and immigration but atleast he ended the New Deal era

Yes I do.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk

It's just jidf hating on based reagan

The top 0.1 percent has huge tax cuts because they have already shitloads of money. If you lowered the taxes from rich people from 40 to 30 percent, and removed 30 percent tax from the poor. The rich would still have a higher tax cut.

It isn't such a hard concept but canadians are dumb fucks so I don't expect anything from them.

He gave amazing speeches

Obama had 10 trillion dollar pre-debt, now it has multiplied by 2 and is about to be 20 trillion at the start of 2017, this graph is very inconsistent on that basis.

Also 2012 was an election year obama wasn't predicted to win and government spending was a very important topic because at the time the debt had fucktoupled. This graph isn't realistic and getting graphs from blogs is a retarded thing in itself that only a canadian can do

makes sense he knew how to handle the kikes

see but i also do want to add on that

>out on the streets
>less unemployment and more house ownership due to the higher minimum wage under Reagan

!

PEOPL3 WANT3D A PRASIEDNT WHO WAS POPULAR AND PERSONABL3 RATHER THAN QUALIFEID!11!1 WTF LOL IT SHOWS BAESD ON HIS FISCAL POLICEIS IN WHICH GOV3RNMENT SP3NDNG INCRAAESD AND TAEXS DECR3AESD WHICH LED 2 UNSUSTANEABLA SPANDNG PATARNS1!!! OMG WTF LOL R3PUBLICANS CHMPION HIM B/C H3 WAS TEH PR3SIEDNT WHO 3ND3D DA SOVEIT UNION
!1111!11 OMG

>republican congress
nice try leaf, giving the credit to Obama.