Can the USA and their only 60% of White people be still considered as a Western country ?

Can the USA and their only 60% of White people be still considered as a Western country ?

Why is the media pushing "Hispanic" as a race

Hispanics can be of any race, white, black, asian, or native

Hispanic's not a race

I blame Aztec rape babies like George Lopez for making people think it is

All brown hispanics are indians

>t. Argentinian

Most hispanics are multiracials between white people, mostly from Southern Europe and Amerindians, but also niggers.

then we shouldn't label them hispanic. we should label the brown ones indian

Except for Andin people like Peruvians. All hispanics have white blood like Jennifer Lopez she is half white, half Amerindian.

if you come here straight from spain, you are still counted as hispanic on US census

if you are from a German or Italian family that moved to a spanish-speaking country like Argentina and then came to US, you are counted as hispanic

>Total non-hispanic white population in US: 192mil
>Total France population (all races): 66mil

We're about 3.5 times as white as you, shitskins.

No.
Let me tell you about an average day at my job at a local home improvement store in Central Illinois.
50% of everyone I deal with on an average day is an immigrant.
Let me repeat that.
FIFTY PER CENT.
This includes everyone- Indians, Asians, Arab, Mestizshits, Europeans even. Now, this is a Big 10 college town, so it's to be expected with the University importing foreign cash to pay their outrageous tuition fees as well as foreign professors, because fuck Americans, right? Also large companies in the area import H1B's like crazy, because fuck Americans again, forever and ever.
Now, out of this 50%, about 20% do not speak a single word of English. Guess who the worst offenders are? That's right, fucking Mexicans, as always. We're in the middle of a cornfield and these ignorant fucks can't be bothered to learn a single word of English. Next is Asians, then Indians. Arabs seem to actually learn the damn language for some reason.
Now for the other 50%: Every white woman over 30 and under 60 is a coalburner, no exceptions. I wish I was joking but I'm not. Lots of oildrillers as well for some reason, but this city might as well be called Coal Mine at this point. It's ridiculous.
The remaining 30% or so are white yuppies, white farmers, or typical blacks.
I see the future of the US in my town, and it looks like trash. I want off the ride.
I said it before and I'll say it again: I wasn't a racist until I came here. Now all I want is just to turn back time. I'm so sick of dealing with non whites. It makes my heart hurt knowing the future that these literal idiots (most immigrants don't even know how to unclog a toilet) will one day run this place.

not for long

RIP America

>not counting da amish

>what are ratios

Get off Sup Forums and learn basic stats underage retard.

Take the white population for country x and divide by the total population in country x to see how "white" they are.

>Only 27 million whites in Canada

I don't need to listen to you

He's joking.

>Have the ends of their willies hacked off
>Almost minority white status
>Fund Israel

At least you have your guns, amirite?

>Every white woman over 30 and under 60 is a coalburner,
Why are young women not coalburners ?

When the white percentage drops to below 30% in the US...

The special relationships between the US and Europe will probably be lost. It will then be like the relationship between Brazil and Europe.

Let that sink in

I can confirm, I got a "hispanic" scholarship/discount in the US and I'm whiter than milk.

The final solution to this problem:

Concentration Camps
Extermination

It's the only way to cure the cancer that will plague the US

#TRUMP2016

New poster here. Think about it. Young women in their 20's will party, and then marry before they lose their looks. They have a couple of kids, divorce the dad for "emotional distress" and then milk him for child support for the rest of his life. Then they discover black men who will treat them like shit (which they enjoy).

So...imagine being a white man who goes to pick up his kids every other weekend (you get "visitation" with your own kids. Isn't that nice?) from a house you bought, and there you meet Jamal, your wife's current boyfriend and his buddies are playing video games on a tv you bought, and you get to stand around and wait for your ex wife to come out and bitch at you while the kids are getting ready. Sound like fun? Welcome to America in the 21st century.

I'm starting to think the muslim world has the right idea.

Lol University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana shitlord confirmed

Not a problem where I live luckily. Just hope some of these fucked up countries collapses soon so people will wake up.

because they can be on the cock carousel until 30 then they get old and ungly find out they are worthless and not even white betas want them so they become coal burning single moms

This. It's like having a race called "anglosphere"

Because they normally don't shit out a kid until after college
Seriously if you want to see how the US ends, visit here.

>t. Argentinian

Don't worry. Europe is already adapting to the situation and is working towards good relations between the US and the United European Caliphate.