Is Russia rightful Finnish clay?

Is Russia rightful Finnish clay?

Other urls found in this thread:

rafzen.wordpress.com/2011/10/09/the-poles-won-the-kremlin-in-russia-401-years-ago/
youtube.com/watch?v=HhGih7eWI3E
youtube.com/watch?v=9wIFsG0ey4g
youtube.com/watch?v=qBNrgltB7e8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Yes.
Finland, Germany and the new Axis-Powers will invade Russia again.
We need living space.

russia is a rightful polish clay

rafzen.wordpress.com/2011/10/09/the-poles-won-the-kremlin-in-russia-401-years-ago/

Yes please

I wish a nigga would

No, Finland is rightful Russian clay.

C-Can I join the Motherland on the next round? I've been practicing my squatting and I'm a decent shot at 100 meters with iron sights. Can't give up the AR15 though, AKs are inferior.

> he thinks "poland" was a country at that point
> he thinks moscow was the capital
> he thinks a kremlin is anything more than a castle

good old butthurt belt.

>AKs are inferior.

No but scandinavia is

Kek, is Finland rightful Mongolia clay?

>59745BC
Finnish might!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, Red gommunist Russia illegally separated from White monarchist Finland. Our law books still start with "Us Alexander, Grand Duke of Finland, Tsar of All Russias, Tsar of Poland etc etc etc".

Poland is also rightful Finnish clay and should be ruled by our kang.

did i do good, senpai?

Then come and get it.

>he doesn't know about the ancient finish empire
lmao i bet you don't even know about the hyper war as well.

It's true though.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhGih7eWI3E

youtube.com/watch?v=9wIFsG0ey4g

Swedenistan exists :(

>wanting Sweden to be a part of your country

In a real situation where a twinkie got in the gun you would pop open the upper and clear it out. It'll take about 3 seconds but it's not an impossible hurdle. Also,

>5 pounds lighter
>safety is easier to access
>old lady can shoot one handed due to low amount of recoil
>modular
>faster reloading

AR best.

Madagaskar for the jews, Sweden for the neutral cucks.

>any at platform
>good
Kek no

>>old lady can shoot one handed due to low amount of recoil
Unless you're a sissy man this shouldn't even be an issue to anyone.
Anyways, general point is youtube.com/watch?v=qBNrgltB7e8

Also, PPSH is one heck of a shotgun.

Europe is rightfull finish clay

Believe it or not but Russia is the last European stronghold.

That retarded flag kills me inside every time I play hoi4 as Finland

PPSh is our gift to the russians, stole the design of marvelous m-31

>stole
Is Sako also a stolen design?

They made it affordable tho.
It's an improvement, no?

See pic. I'm sure it was TOTALLY russian design.

Affordable? Can you elaborate, friend. I'm not sure we talk about the same word, seeing that you are greek.

The original Finnish model was very expensive to produce.
The Russian one wasn't. Which is why nearly 6 million of them were made.

I'm not saying it's not based off of the M31, but was the design stolen? Is the Sako design stolen from the AK and the AK design stolen from the StG 44?

Do you have any sources to back this up? For example, I'm sure the few tanks Finland had were not more expensive thatn russian ones, even though they had thousands more. The logic here is somewhat lacking, maybe Russia just had shit tons more material to build shit from? You know, Russia had kinda alot of more to throw in the war effort.

Stg and AK are quite different than m31 and PPSh. PPSh is a replica of m31, AK is just based on STG. I dont wonder why they build their own ones though, m31 was one of the factors why we rightfully put quite a bit of russians in holes in cold ground.

Maybe I'm a bit misunderstanding here, but there are quite a few noticable differences in design, between M31 and PPSH, though I'm not sure how efficient they are to the overall handling of either gun.
Yes, the lack of automatic weapons on the russian side during the winter war was a problem.

I looked a bit further into this, and every source states the same. The Finnish KP/-31 was fairly expensive to produce. Unfortunately, i can't seem to find any more details on this. Which is sad, because these things are really interesting.
For the PPSH, i did find that the Soviets could build it anywhere. From large factories, to tin shops and even auto-repair garages. They also canibalised Mosin barrels to make it even easier to produce. However, i did also find that because of this, the PPSH was quite a bit less accurate than the KP yet it still had the same ROF. A slightly more efficient copy perhaps?

Make no mistake lad, the PPSH is a copy of the KP. In fact, the PPSH was a continuation of another (failed) Soviet copy, the PPD which retained the expensive price and time-consuming production of the KP while being technically inferior.

Well, it does make sense that the russians would find a way to massproduce those guns.

I see, thanks.