Fuck this generation

Fuck this generation

Wouldn't a screening of IT literally be the less scary place to meet a spooky clown?

Why are they terrified of him based on his appearance?

WE

HAHAHAHAHAHA HE HAD HIS BUDDY GO TO THE THEATER WITH HIM EARLY IN THE MORNING ON A WEEK DRESSED AS A CLOWN

AND THEN HE TOOK A PICTURE AND PRETENDED ONLINE THAT IT WAS A RANDOM STRANGER ALONE IN A MOVIE THEATER

AND NOW PEOPLE THINK IT'S REAL

HAHAHAHAHA

EPIC

EPIC FOR THE WIN

Harder to tell if they're black.

back to Sup Forums fucking nazi

Fuck you and this generation.

WUZ

>Implying your not part of this generation

Out of all social media shit to hate you get pissy at the guy watching the movie dressed as the movie character.

Upvote based comrade!

HONKA HONKA

How can you do this and not be embarrassed for yourself and everyone who knows you?

FLOAT

WUZ

It-it's pretty neat and eerie. I would feel pretty uneasy watching a horror movie with this creepy clown in theater.

I cosplayed and brought my mom to the WoW movie premiere. you all sound like uptight boring cunts. Get some friends, get a hobby, have some fun. Its better than shitposting in an anime forum.

Lmao kys

(You)

He probably made the costume himself but why did he have to use satin fabric?

Maybe next time a slutty chick will paint herself like a clown and shove her hand down my pants and make me cum on myself haha that would be embarrassing I'd have to figure out a way to not get me and my cum pants put on the internet

Because it looks creepy the way it shines

>whiteface
Why is this allowed?

>LE FUCK THIS GENERATION XD

>UPVOTE THIS IF YOU WERE BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION!
>BEATLES, NOT BIEBER!

>Fuck this generation

I too am tired of people taking photos/videos of everything and posting them online.

Probably feels good on his dick

Why was a screening of IT completely empty except the clown and the person taking the photo?

BOZO