how can i meet bev?

>directors cut

I didn't know Snyder directed IT

sneeder?

What is?

it is

15 minutes seem a bit too long

You mean Ridley Scot

That's so cool that he's gonna do a super cut after the sequel comes out. I'm hyped.

but most gangbang scenes are 30-60 minutes

Fuck yeah.

Shut up faggot

No you

OH GOD THIS IS IT! THEY'RE GOING TO ADD THE SEWER ORGY! THIS IS ALREADY KINO OF THE YEAR IN MY BOOK!

>66696
Is the digits telling us something?

would it technically be illegal to make a sex scene with underage actors?

That's for sure, especially when they're in the screen actor guild, they probably can't work pass midnight and obliged to have on set teachers on the time

If they actually put the orgy scene in, with bev receiving a facial or two, then this would literally be the best movie of the century - nay, it would be the next citizen kane.

Who does Bill Skargard play in It?

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
woah boy

the clown

think the dam in the barrens will be in it? thats like bens thing

pic related

>15 more minutes of funkino
Sup Forums will get triggered by this

Indeed finnkino is funkino

No but all of their guardians would need to be present on-set while it was being filmed.

Fucking this. Imagine the atomic jimmy rustling that would ensue if they actually did it...

We don't deserve that guy.

Remember the photo of a severed child's head floating in the river? It was one of the first images the director or his incestuous sister posted on instagram about the movie.

a kid would last 30 seconds on their first try

it more like shit

>you know that thing Jared Leto does in his newer movies? Do that the kids will love it.

especially wit they pinus in that magnifacent tite young pusy, mmmmmmm

>tfw no Derry Interludes miniseries

Guys, I've worked on the set of this movie and the orgy set is real. We let the black kid go first because he didn't have enough of a scene. All the white kids just sat and watched. Even Pennywise was watching.

I'll take any extra time I can get, I hope we get a bit more of Mike, maybe the bullies can throw a few "nigger"s in there now.

Orgy wouldn't work within the context of the film unfortunately, they wern't as connected as the kids in the book. But I hope for more Kino scenes.