Why does Putin love Trump?

Why does Putin and the rest of the Russian govt want Trump to win so badly?

Would Trump's isolationist stance allow Russia to freely annex more territory in Eastern Europe and have more influence in general?

How would this be good for the US and Western Europe?

I'm not a CTR shill, I genuinely like Trump. But I don't know what to believe when it comes to Russia's purported support for Trump. Is it something to seriously pay attention to or just being exaggerated by the Democrats?

The only issue with Russia is that Hillary's backers and your CTR bosses, bosses want to goto war with them.

Russia knows Hillary already has a war plan for WWIII with Russia/Iran/Assad to further the central banking cartels interests and secure the Syrian pipeline.

That is why the democrats are bringing back Cold war rhetoric, even though their backers (soros) are responsible for Ukrainian overthrow.

Because he isnt antirussia or pro-war.

It's all very similar to the War in Iraqi.

There is no reason for it, except for the big banks and resources, and to install puppet dictators the elites can control.

So for Iraq they told us, there were WMDs but there were none.

For Russia they will say, there is a hacking threat and influencing the elections, as well as their threat in the Ukraine. But really the threat is artificial, for plans already in place based on globalist goals.

Because Putin likes to play his games. Playing with Obama, Merkel and company isn't fun.

Playing against Trump would be fun.

Russia isn't USSR.

Time for you two faggots to make peace.

Just share your nukes and drop em on ISIS, then after that do whatever the fuck you want to each other.

Putin doesn't believe Trump is isolationist because he's not stupid, but believes someone like Trump will take his eye off of the geopolitical ball and allow him to consolidate his position around the world. At least a couple years of free reign to advance a pro-Russia agenda.

because Putin is backed up by (((oligarchs))) just like Trump

because he thinks Trump is a dumb reality-show character
keep in mind that Putin wants to revision current geopolitical order, and in order to do that he needs USA isolated at the world stage

he sees a fellow nationalist to help him turn the tides against the globalist cabal

yes, that's why he kicked out the globalists and they are trying to start ww3 with him. because he's backed by them.

Your post is a perfect example of taking a valid conspiracy too far.

Trump is dumb as fuck.

Putin sees him as a useful idiot.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

110%

Consider this thread corrected.

Hillary would continue the same old bullshit the democrats have been doing since the end of the Cold War, which is antagonizing Russia. Under a Hillary Administration we will continue to expand our missile (((defense))) platforms closer and closer to Russia, and we will continue to make Russia out to be the villain of the world in order to further our own military relevance.

Our military can't be used as a massive laundering scheme if there are no wars to fight or enemies to "protect" ourselves against. Putin will not stand for the abuse the west has been dolling out to him and Russia for much longer. Trump would be willing to negotiate on these matters, Hillary would just listen to her highest bidders. Putin doesn't want to go to war with the USA. That's why he supports Trump.

Take your retarded utopian shit world view back to the Democratic party, """"alt rightist"""".

Nice retort, friend

Putin put an arrest warrant out for Soros. What the fuck are you on about?

Trump doesn't have an isolationist stance. He appears to have, for lack of a better word, a Non-Aggression stance. The rest of these faggots want to put military pressure on Russia for no real reason. Trump just wants to do business and make everyone rich.

/thread
Dubs of truth fellas

No, you're right, proxyfag. back to the kremlin would have been more accurate retort had I thought about your post for more than a second.

Oh whoa man that response was much more elaborate than your original one. I'm sure glad I was here to get my Record Corrected™

Putin put the oligarchs that were plundering Russia in the 90's in jailn nationalised their resources or forced them to invest in Russia. That's why the Jews want an orange revolution so much in Russia

Anyone who sides with Putin doesn't see any problem with an imperialist Russia.
It's utter retardation, but what can you do ? This is Sup Forums.

It's really shocking that they don't just immigrate to Russia.
The people crying CTR are most likely proxy Pro-Kremlin Shills.

Sup Forums: Shills trying to shill other shills into shilling for them.

>annex

>A referendum on the status of Crimea was held on March 16, 2014, by the legislature of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea as well as by the local government of Sevastopol, both subdivisions of Ukraine. The referendum asked the people of Crimea whether they wanted to join Russia as a federal subject, or if they wanted to restore the 1992 Crimean constitution and Crimea's status as a part of Ukraine. The referendum occurred five days after the Crimean government announced the Declaration of Independence of the Republic of Crimea, which followed a parliamentary vote in which
>78 out of 100 of Crimea's parliamentarians voted in favour of Crimea seceding from Ukraine.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend fellow conservative ;>)

Well, Putin is backed by oligarchs.

It's just that most of those oligarchs come from his own circle with a few remnants from Yeltsin who gave their loyalty to Putin and paid for their sins.

They are told to stay the fuck out of politics for the most part.

why does it matter that Russia annex Eastern Europe? Nothing but a bunch of poor Slavs living there anyways. Hell they are all halfway Russians anyways.

Establishment cucks constantly antagonize Russia, Putin doesn't like being antagonized.

It's that simple.

>e-evil Russia is going to annex everything east of Germany if Trump wins!!!
Pure fantasy.

if he wasn't he'd stop that ukranian kikery a long time ago

fighting over donbass is an oligarchs war