Where were you when Jon Hamm out alphaed Trump?

Where were you when Jon Hamm out alphaed Trump?

>“He was withBill O’Reilly,” Mr. Hamm said. “They’re both tall dudes. And I’m a tall dude. And they both do that tall-dude thing, which is try to intimidate you. And it doesn’t work on me. I’m like, ‘I’m as alpha as you. Let’s go. You’re not going to chest-bump me.’ It was a very weird night. It was the shortest I’ve ever stayed at anS.N.L.after-party.”

>I wasn't intimidated
>Also, I left the party early. But it wasn't because I was intimidated.

Trump and O'Reilly were going round a party chest pumping people?

That would be so funny

>That would be so funny
In retrospect, not really.

>out alphaed Trump
>Trump
>alpha

Sounds like he's a social retard.

How would it not be funny?

You don't have to be intimidated by pricks to not want to be around them.

Jon Hamm is dyel mode. He cruises on his face alone. He probably got scared.

>because spending time with those assholes trump & oreally would be tons of fun!

>I'm a tall dude
>184cm

o i am laffin

Its a party I'm sure other groups of people are there to talk to.

>O'Reilly

>And they both do that tall-dude thing, which is try to intimidate you.
That isn't a thing, Jon.

>Donfags
Cosgrove is 100x better

Because a grown man who bumps chests with people at parties to intimidate them is apparently worthy of becoming President.

>talk to literally whos vs talking to billionaire running for President
Hmmmm... Hamm seems like a douche. Is that frat hazing pasta true? If not it seems like it would be true.

Nothing about the cheeto fascist is funny.

>tfw no refn kino with gosling-trump austically chestbumping hollywood dweebs
Who play O'Reilly though?

>Trump
>Alpha
He's a fat, effeminite old man who watches TV all day and eats nothing but junk food.

Wait you actually think that happened?

fat and lazy sure, but how is he effeminate?

>After graduation during 1989, Hamm enrolled at the University of Texas,[11] where he was a member of the Upsilon Chapter of Sigma Nu fraternity. There, Hamm was arrested for participating with a violent hazing incident in November 1990. Mark Sanders was beaten with a paddle and a broom by other fraternity members, while Hamm was leading him around the fraternity house, and Sanders' clothes were set afire.[12][13][14] The incident resulted in the fraternity being shut down on campus.[12][13][14] Hamm made a plea deal and completed probation under the terms of a deferred adjudication; the charges were dismissed during August 1995

You mean Trump tried to outalpha Hamm and failed?

Jon Hamm is an alcholic/drug addict, Trump's brother killed himself with alcoholism.

>I’m like, ‘I’m as alpha as you. Let’s go. You’re not going to chest-bump me.
POWERFUL

>I'm as alpha as the president billionaire with a supermodel wife and a long string of supermodel conquests
Sure, Jon.

>refn kino

Two words that do not belong side by side.

so, he's an american, is what you're trying to say

>balding drug addicted manlet says he's more alpha than fucking Trump

I think Trump out alpha'd him seeing as he's the leader of the free world and all and Jon Hamm plays pretend for a living. Hollywood trash.

>balding
>Trump
Look who's talking lel

>DRUMPF tards in these comments defending their fat cry baby who never did a day of honest work in his life

Jon Hamm is the most alpha guy I can think of in Hollywood desu.

Women aren't presidential get over it.

Trump tries his best to be alpha, that's what he;s getting at.

>I am tall!
>Let me jerk your arm around weirdly while shaking hands, because I think it makes me look macho!
That's his "alpha" move and mindset. It's pretty easy to out alpha him, like the canadian dude who stepped in close and held onto his other arm to stop trump from doing his stupid power games.

Trump is 70, Hamm is 46

>can't criticise trump without being a hillary supporter
>can't criticise hillary without being a trump supporter
You are literally whats wrong with modern politics

How would Bruce Campbell handle Trump O'Reilly?

That's what he imagined in his deranged mind. He felt uncomfortable and now he's tattling to the press like a woman. Weak.

Wears the faggot flag to gain favor with them (and do not say it's 56d blackgammon, he very easily could've refused), bitches and whines over twitter instead of having a soul of iron like a real man, is a product of the jew, and last but not least it is known that the more fat tissue you have, the more estrogen will build up in your body. This is a common fact shared among underachieving men.

Is he related to Kevin Bacon?

>Manlets triggered that they can't riker a chair every time they sit down

Trump lost his very early. His hair looks weird and fluffy because he got himself transplants too soon, usually you'd wait until the balding is complete.

DELET THIS

fuck off Jon

Hamm and Jamie Foxx were the only good thing about that turd of a movie called Baby driver

Only autists refer people as betas/alfas irl
I guess we now know something new about mr.Hamm

so he left the after party because he couldn't handle it
and now he's crying about it

>leader of the free world
good goy

>t.omega

>a70 year old man is balding
oh no stop the presses

>implying balding is the issue

JUST

The Trump hair dates back to the seventies youngan

In why world is 6'1" tall?

>t.autist

>conquests
Fucking a supermodel as a rich man is as worth of awe as fucking a moldovan prostitute with your wage.

Similarly, Hillary Clinton complained that during the debates Trump stood behind her and made her feel unsafe. The man is a monster.

>I'm as alpha as the president billionaire with a supermodel wife and a long string of supermodel conquests
You fantasize about Trump fucking your crush don't you user?

Genuine alphas shitting on Trump and the subsequent alt-right meltdowns are my current favorite keks.

>those bedroom eyes in bottom right
Did they?

>I can intimidate a movie star millionaire with a long string of starlet conquests
Sure, Don.

>yfw Hamm drags a naked Trump around the white house with a hammer on his balls

>After graduation during 1989, Hamm enrolled at the University of Texas, where he was a member of the Upsilon Chapter of Sigma Nu fraternity. There, Hamm was arrested for participating with a violent hazing incident in November 1990. Mark Sanders was beaten with a paddle and a broom by other fraternity members, while Hamm was leading him around the fraternity house, and Sanders' clothes were set afire. The incident resulted in the fraternity being shut down on campus. Hamm made a plea deal and completed probation under the terms of a deferred adjudication; the charges were dismissed during August 1995

pure sociopath

Looks like she's about to empty that lake on water by jumping into it

ivanka clearly wants to get SYRUPED.com.

*block your path*
*prep your bull*
What's your reaction, Sup Forums

>approval ratings continue to plummet

First time I've ever head about this, what the fuck

Someone needs to make a virgin/chad thing with Trump hunched over tweeting threats at 'lil Kim and Trudeau being diplomatic

USA.

Americans are manlets. My sister went to E3 and was suprised at how fat and short americans are.

>Mom I did it!
>What sweetie?
>I posted about Trump again!
>Well done sweetie, don't forget to do your homework.
>Moooooooooooooooom

>Mom someone said I was a worthless piece of shit for doing nothing but talk about Trump all day.
>What did you reply sweetie?
>I said "DRUMPF!"

>tfw will never experience the secret world of tall men

Trump expert here.

Not exactly right - Trump got a very early version of hair plugs that were around before the technology developed. It apparently hurt him a lot as well.

It wasn't that he got them too early in life, just that he did it too early in time

Oh hey! This is the guy from Baby Driver, Buddy.

I loved him, good actor.