All "LE 90S KIDS XD" memes aside, was it a good decade to be alive in?

All "LE 90S KIDS XD" memes aside, was it a good decade to be alive in?

No.
Genually it was the beginning of the Jewish tighthold of Europe and America.

Clinton was the last decade when real incomes for the middle class grew.

So yes, it had to be a good time.

It was the last based decade

this, the 90's were the years capitalist hedonism took a strangle hold on America.

All I had to worry about was which Playstation game I had to choose for next Christmas. Of course being a kid is better than being an adult.

Oh yeah it was a perfect time to be alive,ther was only happines and prosperity.As a Serb i could off visited fields and sea in Croatia,beutifull mountains and breath taking city of Sarajevo to bad those times are over now....

ah yes, the 90s. when MTV stopped showing music videos and started producing awful shows. when the History channel and all the other semi-educational channels found out that Shark Week earned more retard bux.

and when all the radio stations in america started being bought up by a handful of owners.

yeah, it was a terrible time for entertainment, but from a technological point of view, the internet became usable by the masses, which meant you and me along with millions of AOL idiots.

It was better for me. The 90s wasn't full of this sjw crap. Internet was totally decentralized. Niggers were still somewhat in their place. Faggots were made fun of.

We weren't connected to the world all the time through technology.

I think it was better. Anyone who says different is either too old or too young.

That would be the 80s.

It was great but you should take that with a pinch of salt since I was a kid at the time

it was good if you were Bill Gates

no.
it's when everything started going bad.

though it may have been the last time things were still okay.
>America not feeling effects of failing economy yet
>gay marriage not accepted yet
>no Internet SJWs

but basically it was just now, with slow connection speeds, no smart phones, trannies still hated, and Burger King was actually good.

Music was declining throughout the 90's but it completely died in 1999.

It's been all niggers all the time ever since.

The 70's and 80's were much much beter than the 90's. Sometime around Kurt Kobains death is when it all started going to shit.

Yes. The time between the end of the Cold War and 9/11 was one of great progress and optimism.

I was only born in 1990 but sometimes I wonder if I'd be happier if the internet never happened. Ignorance truly is bliss.

Sup Forums only thinks it's good because they grew up in the 90s.

You'd say the same thing if you grew up in the 50s, 60s, 70s, or 80s.

Internet was cool though.

Funnily enough the only modern music I even enjoy is nigger rap

yeah it was not bad. you could afford a car and your own place just by working a minimum wage job

I don't know. [spoiler]Only 90's kids will remember that[/spoiler].

Not really. It was just like now but more baggy pants and less cool technology. The only redeeming factor about the 90's for me is the amount of cake, beck, and beastie boys that played on the radio.

A good majority of parents raising their kids at the time got spooked by STRANGER DANGER and wouldn't let their kids go 5 minutes without check-ins or just letting them ride their bikes with other kids.

Produced two types of faggots, closeted mommy muffers and GRRR ME SO MAD AT PARENTS emos, goths, and weirdos

1980s were so much better than the 1990s

The Internet was more fun. There was consumerism of course, but nothing like the worshipping of the golden calf that we have nowadays. People weren't as pussified. The 80s were better than the 90s though, especially for clothes and music... seems like the further you go back, the more optimism there was for the future.

80s were sooorta like 90s but three times cooler.
t. never lived there