Alright so I bought a storage the other day and I hit the mother load. 5 boxes of comics (2 holding at least 200+ per...

Alright so I bought a storage the other day and I hit the mother load. 5 boxes of comics (2 holding at least 200+ per, and 3 holding 100+)

Anyone wanna look at my finds and tell me if they're great and shit?

i want to see the stuff because I have nothing else to do with my life

autographed by Mark Brooks, Rick Remender, and Stan Lee

Through it all in the trash

Before we say anything we need to know how much you paid

$250. I bought it cause I saw an LG washing machine and dryer, along with so nice sofas. Finding the comics and Pokemon cards (Some from base set, a couple shadowless, etc) was just an accident and a good one at that

pretty shitty got any more?

Some non DC/Marvel

Wait, they actually auction off storage units in the US? Thought that was just something they made up for reality TV.

Sometimes the shows can be retarded and stages asf but you can find some good shit in them. Found a dollar bill from the 1920's, SNES games, PS3, figures, etc.

Sometimes they can get a bit creepy. Found a storage with a bag filled with drivers licences for different people, and family photos of different families but with the same guy in them. Think it was a con artist... who smoked pot cause god damn there were little empty baggies and a ton of blunt paper

Civil War 1-7 with a bunch of alternate covers

yeah even outside the US hell my uncle bought a whole warehouse for $2,500 and found a maxim machine gun and 37 mm AT-gun

Some old comics

Where in the bumfuck nowhere are you that you can get a storage locker for under $1000? There haven't been any storage lockers for $250 near any major U.S. city since before 2005.

Bunch of Deadpool, X-men, X-force, Justice League, etc.

Have yet to find any Flash comics

I live on the outskirts of Austin, the storages in the place I got em have been going pretty shitty so not much is bid on them as before

I like this cover

Some more old comics

Pretty neat 3D cover

The only worthwhile comics so far.

Those are sadly the only old ones I've seen so far. Most of the comics are newer stuff, but atleast there are a ton of variant editions and signed.

I've only looked through one whole box, still got the box on the right, and two boxes not pictured to go