GET ON YOUR KNEES

>GET ON YOUR KNEES
>GET ON YOUR FUCKIN' KNEES BITCH
>ask for it
>just ask for it

who was really in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=buuC2IHqgCk

Is this the Prometheus directors cut?

what's the obsession with male prison rape in the USA?

I got wet just reading that tbqhon

power

are you retarded? are you actually a teenager?

Cool. Might watch

White bois can't compete and they secretly wish a big bad BBC would fuck their gf

what did prometheus mean by that?

this show is a cartoon, that huge albino dude was basically hired to kill the mc in prison but to make him suffer first.

he pretends to go down, but then cuts off his cock with a hidden shiv and the albino just screams and pulls up his pants and continues to kick the shit out of him.... with his dick laying on the ground

>imagine being so obsessed with cuckoldry you think it applies to male prison rape

to scare people into not committing crimes, the Pentagon is involved with Hollywood after all

I think you're the retard. why does Hollywood fantasizes so much about male prison rape? It's funny because you hardly see the female version. Here's the thing, a lot of Hollywood execs and directors are degenerate fags who get off by putting that shit on screen on shoving it your face. If you think it's normal you must be a degenerte too. This is just fucked up voyeurism. They would show you real rape scenes if it was legal

It's a legitimate question. Only America has this ass lust. Prison rape in Europe Russia and most of Asia is unheard of. Only burgers and literal third worlders crave men so badly.

Worst trips of all time.
He posts this bullshit in every thread, all day, every day. Here's hoping his clogged arteries stop up soon.

>Vessel

>Welcome to Linus Tech Tips, today we'll be reviewing BLACKED.com, why should you buy a BLACKED pass? Well i'll show you why
>*rolls cringy intro*
>NOW THIS, IS A 9INCH DICK THAT CAN SPIN 2000RPM.

cont.

*wears saddles with socks*

Except white people are the tallest people in the world and all the strongest men in the world are white?

this shit is gay

This!

BASED

that was hot.

BLACK

SHITS

I miss this kino

The real question here is "was Albino natty?"

All convicts are homosexuals.
They boast sex with men and desire sex with other men.

>Prison rape in Europe Russia is unheard of....
I know there are retards browsing Sup Forums, but come on. Russian prisons are notorious for rapes, it's a wildly practiced act of a social demotion.

>kids haven't even watched Bespredel

God damn he's fucking aesthetic I would gladly suck off a marble statue

>the russian mob do it as a severe punishment
>totally the same as pic related
Burgers have notorious ass lust

did he dieded?

Goal fucking body

Yep, preworkout overdose.

Plateweighttonecknorere

I know a few people who went to prison for various reasons. They said rape actually isn't that common of a thing. It happens, but it's really rare. Beating the shit out of someone was more effective and the guys that got "raped" actually wanted it because they were fags and later became prison sluts. The media just likes to portray it as some kind of initiation ritual that happens in every prison.

>power
Being homo means power in USA?

Did he drop the weight on Wyatt Mann's head or neck?

Of course its not a problem anymore as it became known and dealt with.

It's not unheard of but it's not routine the way it is in the US. Any excuse to engage in homosexual acts and American are all over it.

Getting forced to suck a guy's dick doesn't seem that bad compared to getting assfucked desu. At least you can bite his dick off or crush his balls.

I think I'd find it more difficult in that you actually have to do something to suck a dick, you have to consciously make the decisions to do the dick-sucking actions, whereas with buttfucking you could just bear down and grit your teeth until it was over.

Plus if you get raped in the ass you could leverage an infirmary vacation, whereas sucking a dick generally speaking isn't going to injure you.

Lol. In South Africa rape in prisons are a form of punishment. There is a method called slow puncture where they make small cuts in your anus and then have a known HIV prisoner rape you.
Ask me anything about South African prisons.

just for the continuity, the albino is a cutfag

They will never have sex with a women ever, again.

i wish my dick was that big

>they make small cuts in your anus and then have a known HIV prisoner rape you

it's not that big user, looks like max 5 In.

We don't know if that's the whole dick though

holy fuck that image

Again mate that's as punishment. Not for thrills like burgers do.

have be 2 inches more i think

didnt seem like he cut it at the base

>when ur actually right but too many nohomos in this thread have no idea what you mean

The South African prison system is fucked up. It's run by a gang known collectively as The Numbers. The Numbers dominate the prisons but their reach outside of prison is quite influential.

There are 3 different numbers. 26s, 27s, and the 28s. The 26s are the money gatherers. Their task is to collect money and wealth. The 27s represent blood. They are the soldiers. The 28s a Gold and a Silver line. The Gold line adopt a military hierarchy with generals and captains etc. The silver line are all faggots and their role is to Fuck any non gang member or "frans". Simply put, if you're not a 26, 27 or 28 you're getting fucked one way or another.

Yeah and preventing crime is the fucking Pentagon's job now you imbecile.

And does it surprise you to know that Hollywood depends on the military's hardware for flashy blockbusters? Do you think that was ever a secret?

Common sense is a weapon of the diabolical Jewish Illuminati lizardmen though so don't mind me.

WHET
IM WHET

judging from the girth it won't be longer than 7,5 inches

t. 8 incher

>discussing the length of prosthetic albino dicks on an south-east indian rice trading market. We're truly faggots

still a bigger dick than mine

>under 8 inches

wtf that's not even average

just surrender all of your women to me right now

Sounds like somthing africans would do.

That's some pretty good fiction.

lol

don't worry user, you'll find a boyfriend / girlfriend who'll love you nontheless

>"In the 28s it is important to prove your manhood and move up in the rankings. A member moves up the ranks through the stabbing or killing of rival gangs, prison guards or disobedient members. Should a member stay in the lower ranks he will still be considered a woman and will be sexually abused until he proves his manhood."
>"The fundamental principles remain the same; however, in modern 28 law the man who trains you is now allowed also to have sex with you."
Fucking Africans man.

>there are """""men""""" ITT under eleven and three quarter inches

>underratted comment

not really.
its a thing in the uk as well.

dude had his bitches follow him outside with an umbrella cause the sun would kill him, seems like the perfect kind of bod for a shut-in user

>if you make me cum really fast and hard I won't kill you
o-okay l-let
>*notices he's circumcised*
JUST

No it's not. Some kids get raped in juvie but thats usually staff on prisoner
t. British

You were the juvie or one of the staff?