Is she the one who Thanos is trying to impress?

Is she the one who Thanos is trying to impress?

Or is there another Death?

What the fuck is the difference between Death and the Goddess of Death? How the fuck will marvel explain the difference to the retards who watch this shit?

Whatever happened to sexy female villains in movies

Did they ever fully explain the deal with the Norse gods in this universe? Like they're just aliens with superpowers, right? So Thor has lightning powers but he isn't the actual "god" who creates all lightning on Earth. I assume this goth queen bitch is the same deal, though I dunno what kind of death powers she has outside of murdering my dick

I'm still waiting to see how the rainbow bridge was repaired

Exactly this

Hollywood doesn't do sexy anymore because most men are shamed and called virgin losers when they speak out and say they would prefer sexy women when only the spineless fall for shame tactics.

Ahem, not sure OP about the movies but I know there is proper embodiment of death in the comics, not just a god of death, they will probably combine them to simplify it.

They're not literal gods, they are very powerful aliens on a collective ego trip because less powerful species view them as gods.

With rainbow brick and rainbow mortar

Gay detected.

She looks so much like allison brie in this pic.

Not the same, this is Death in Marvel

Loctite

> skeleton with boobs
Nice job comic artists

Oh not only tits

It's her breast bones

She can look however she wants.

She appears as a pissed off buff dude around Dracula because she hates him.

wtf i love mortality now

She's the one Val Kilmer is trying to impress.

The same way they do everything else - by dumbing it way the fuck down, contradicting their own canon, and relying on their eternally Mousecucked fanboys to defend the inconsistencies.

What?

hela has control over the afterlife and people's souls and odin is even more powerful.
they are something more than just aliens

No, they state quite plainly that they are aliens that have reached a level of advancement where science looks like literal magic.

They lay that out plainly and openly in the first Thor movie.

Delete these images right fucking now

Where? The first time I heard this was in an issue from long ago where a military guy hypothesized they were actually an advanced alien culture that had forgotten they were aliens. Then he froze a metal guy's hand and shot it so it exploded, that being the cool thing from Terminator 2 at the time, comic writers being third rate writers.

nah,they have control over natural forces like life and death,that make them gods.
the other asgardians are much more weak thats sure.

It's another death
But in Marvel memeiverse I assume it's going to be Hella
Which is fine. It's better than a skeleton with boobs and round hips that never speaks

Well spirits, demons, angels are all aliens because they fit into the definition of an alien. They are outsiders not natural to our environment and culture. If demons and angels are real, according to the Bible, they are gods in their own right. Satan created a giant whirlwind that killed people, can create powerful illusions, and can manipulate the natural environment to his choosing. Angels brought in fire/sulfur from the sky and destroyed thousands. One angel is said to have killed over 70,000 soldiers by himself IN ONE NIGHT. One angel killed all the firstborns of Egypt by himself in ONE NIGHT. They can travel at light speed and skip into different dimensions. They went to war with one another and couldn't even kill each other. They are almost indestructible.

Those are gods. Yet they are aliens at the same time.

If the Hulk can slam a weak god around like Loki and break the floor with his body than Loki is rightfully a god. He lived to complain about it.

They are gods and aliens at the same time. It's a matter of perspective. Hela would be an extra-dimensional god.

In the first movie, when Thor and forced love interest are star gazing on the roof. Thor explains the nine realms and flat out exposits that his people are an ancient race that has advanced so far that their science looks like magic to humans.

>Giving a fuck about Marvel/DC capeshit.
Isn't it about time to grow up user?

That's just Lady Death design from that other company no?

It's in Thor's first movie where he's talking to Jane. He tells her they're not really gods, but only accidentally inspired worship from the Norsemen when they came here to repel an invasion of Jotunns better than a thousand years ago.

What makes it even worse is that implies that some "Asgardium" would have had to sit down with a very attentive Norseman or hundred and give them a detailed genealogy, history, and apparently their "prophecies," too, since somehow the Norsemen knew all this shit, up to and including the existence of beings they've never encountered like Surtur and Fenrir, and all this without any proper written language to speak of at the time.

This shit pissed me off so fucking bad. They could have made them the actual gods, but no, they had to be pussies and play it safe and cuck their own fans out of all the cooler lore of the Marvel universe. Don't even get me fucking started on Dr. Strange and earth-bound sorcerers.

As far as the comics goes, the idea that they're aliens not actual magic gods goes back to the Lee/Kirby days but wasn't really developed until Walt Simonson's run in the 80s.

After Kirby left Marvel, a lot of ideas he had for Asgardians were used in his New Gods stuff for DC.

Seriously think about that. Norsemen knew Loki's Frost Giant heritage before he did. How's that strike you for a wily trickster "god?" How'd that shit play out?

>"Oh, and that guy over there, the "son" of Odin? Totally half-Jotunn. Don't tell anybody, though."

I hope we see Hela's feets

How is Blanchett not sexy. Granted she is a bit old, but still a dimepiece

I feel like this will probably be talked about in the movie. The trailer seems to focus on her saying 'I AM A GOD' and Thor not being sure that he is a god. Also, you see Thor go all electric god mode without mjolnir.

I feel like it pretty much overtly *won't* be talked about and that their "godhood" is essentially about to be retconned into existence. Why? Because they haven't given a shit about continuity since somewhere midway in Phase 1.

I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Hey guys. How do the rest of you watch your marvelkino when yor mom tell you to go to bed. I watch on my pone. Fuck her. Sup Forumsbros for lifve.

DC is a pile of shit

FOR STUFFING!

get cucked, loser

>creates a marvel thread
>insults himself

OH NO NO NO

Watching normies try to understand comics now that its mainstream is fucking hilarious.
Official Death hierarchy
>Maphisto
>Hella
>Death
Hella is a living entity who can be killed, Death can't be touched by living beings and carries people over to the afterlife. Only cosmic forces, like Titans, can interact with Death. Hence why Thanos can. Comics are retarded btw.

Its not original content you fucking retard, all this shit is based on lore from the 60s that Jack Kirby made up desperately trying to make shit up to make sales.

>by dumbing it way the fuck down
The fuck bro it's marvel. How can you dumb it down any more?

Didn't Thor repair it?

>cosmic forces
like chimichangapool?

Yea, its up to her. She's infatuated with Deadpool because his almost dying but not dead yet stasis allowed him to see her and she is incredibly lonely with a similar sense of humor.

A personification of death is probably too much for the casual crowd. A tangible goddess of death is much easier for them to understand.

Presumably the Norsemen's knowledge of the mythology is different to ours.

Aku, the shapeshifting master of Darkness.

Well they established in AoS that there have been Asgardians living on Earth for a while.

But the personification of Death is going to be in Infinity War

Maybe they will make her Thanos waifu too, who knows, in the comics they are different characters, but they could easily change that in MCU.

is there any confirmation or just rumors?

Neither really, but when Thanos literally first shows up he says "to court Death" then smiles. Not many ways to interpret that. Also the Russos implied he's going to do the finger snap scene and if thats the case I cant imagine what his motives would be but to court Death.

>What the fuck is the difference between Death and the Goddess of Death?
>How the fuck will marvel explain the difference to the retards who watch this shit?

Looks like they need to explain it to retards like you too

>i love to be imaginatively corrupt

>wanting answers from two different films that aren't even out yet

You're a special type of fucking idiot aren't you?

>How the fuck will marvel explain the difference to the retards

Are you somewhat implying their TA cares?

His butler Thumbs McGee says the line, he just smiles.

oh, well im sure the implication is the same.

For what it's worth, Marvel Norse mythology does have quite a few differences from the real deal.
In actual Norse mythology, Loki's parents are both jotunn and he and Thor aren't related at all.

So Strange should know about her right?

Cate is the most attractive actress in the world.

muh dick

With a hammer

UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL!

That's lovercraftian

She is an avatar of the true Death, yes. One among many. Would Thanos care about her? He would find her amusing but would also insist for the real Death to stop being so coy and reveal herself fully.

Not correct. Death appears in many forms across many cultures and Hela is likely one of them.

Is that lisa ann?

I recognize the scar...