Is it possible to save my sister?

Recently my sister started dating a Muslim man, and while he is as nice as can be, I worry that she'll fall prey to Islam and convert. She's incredibly impressionable when it comes to boys (she had a whole redneck phase for two years when she was dating a farm boy). How can I prevent her conversion?

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/41199
islamqa.info/en/101972
islamqa.info/en/128453
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Physical violence

tell her that if she does, and she wants to leave, they will hunt her down and kill her.
The death penalty is the punishment for apostasy.

actually, thought of a better way.
Act disgusted every time she mentions him or mentions islam.

Convert yourself and rape her first.

Hi OP. I understand your concerns. Even though there are great muslim people out there, their culture and traditions can be said to be quite antithetical to western values. Not just that, but the last thing you want, is her boyfriends parents to be some strictly religious muslims who require her to wear a hijab or things like that.

Are you an atheist? If so, try and instill some secular philosophy/ethics in her. Have a conversation about the differences between muslim and western cultures(I'm assuming you're White). Let her know that if she is seriously considering a long term relationship with this man, their children will have to be brought up a certain way. Is she okay with having her children practice Islam? Have a family dinner with your sister's boyfriend(your parent's are involved with your dating lives...right?). In the end, this will be your sister's choice, let her know that you care for her and just wish the best for her.

Make sure she knows the punishment for apostasy, adultery, homosexuality, unmarried sex, ...

no let her stay with him OP. Muslim guys who actually pratice their religion and dont drink and fool around with a lot of women generally treat women much better than other guys.

Yea no. They got a problem with violence against their women.

every ethnic religious group has people who beat their wives and girlfriends. Beating women is prohibited in Islam. Honor killing is prohibited in Islam.

>and fool around with a lot of women
Four wives.

>Beating women is prohibited in Islam. Honor killing is prohibited in Islam.
Oh right it's patently obvious bait.

Who gives a fuck what religion she is? If the guy's nice she'll be happy

Sure, that's probably true. It's worse in Muslim culture, but whatever.

> Beating women is prohibited in Islam.
No it's not
>And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Fear Allaah with regard to women, for you have taken them as a trust from Allaah and intimacy with them has become permissible to you by the words of Allaah. Your right over them is that they should not allow anyone to sit on your furniture whom you dislike; if they do that then hit them but not in a harsh manner. And their right over you is that you should provide for them and clothe them on a reasonable basis.” Narrated by Muslim, 1218.

>Honor killing is prohibited in Islam.
And no it's not
>The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has explained to us the reasons for which it becomes permissible to shed this blood. He said: “It is not permissible to shed the blood of a Muslim who bears witness that there is no god but Allaah and that I am the Messenger of Allaah except in three cases: a life for a life (murder), zina of one of who is previously-married (adultery), and the one who changes his religion and forsakes the jamaa’ah.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6370) and Muslim (3175).

Don't let it happen OP.

We shouldn't let them date western women under any circumstance. They use """honor""" killings and female mutilation to prevent their women from dating us.

Its a bad deal, and you should stop it.

Muslim spotted

Lying is permitted in Islam, especially for the sake of Islam.

Honor killings are encouraged in Islam.

Says the guy who has never met a Muslim. You can't comprehend how fanatic they are about their book.

Narrated by Muslims

What the fuck is that?

I lost my virginity to a muslim though

I don't know man.

Sources:
islamqa.info/en/41199
islamqa.info/en/101972

Muslims uses the same site as reference when arguing.

>Sahih Muslim is one of the Kutub al-Sittah in Sunni Islam. It is highly acclaimed by Sunni Muslims and considered the second most authentic hadith collection after Sahih al-Bukhari

To a kaffir you mean.

Fuck off sandnigger. Double HH speaks the truth.

>"""muslim"""
Come to Europe and see a real non-secular Muslim

Dude, you need to end this by any means necessary.

You actually cannot let this happen. Imagine, forever:
>Muslims at thanksgiving
>Multicultural christmas time with your kids and their muslim cousins
>Elephant in the room every time you see him after the bi-monthly attack.

Dude, stop this. Frame him, get your parents on your side, do something.

Give her The God Delusion book, I'm not even kidding. You can probably find a free PDF torrent if you search around a bit, but a physical version would be much better because watching his girlfriend read something like this might influence the boyfriend too and make him skeptical of islam.

It's her choice. It was either him or Jamal.

If a man wants a second wife he needs the consent of his first wife. Muslims are supposed to respect the laws of the land they live in. It is the decree of the prophet Muhammad. And before one of you bring up taqqiyah, a Muslim is only permitted to lie when he or she feels their life is threatened. They only can lie to hide their identity as Muslims

Dont let her OP! If need be, beat the shit out of the guy. Tell him he's not welcome.

Honor killings are not permitted in Islam. If a female relative is a whore and a Muslim kills her he has committed murder which is a capital offense. Isis doesn't represent Islam and neither do cultures that participate in honor killing. Did you know that up until 1980 honor killing was legal in Italy?

Actually taqqiyah is the word Shias uses when they lie and say they're Sunni, so they won't get killed. Sunnis has a word that means the same, but I can't remember what it is.

bull fucking shit

sharia courts have many times ordered the execution of women for being raped

hang yourself you fucking loser

Yes the courts have to prove if you committed a crime. Vigilantes can't go around killing people

Takbir!

Your sister has chosen the better life. What, would you prefer she engaged in wanton sex with multiple partners op?

Don't tell me what to do

If she stays with him, she's fucked.

Why does Sup Forums hate Muslims anyway?

>>“If a man is able to take a second wife, physically and financially, and he can treat both wives in a just manner, and he wants to, then he is allowed to do so according to Islam. Allah says, “Then marry (other) women of your choice, two or three, or four.” (An-Nisa’: 3)

>>It is well known that women are by nature jealous and reluctant to share their husband with other women. Women are not to be condemned for this jealousy, for it existed in the best of righteous women, the wives of the Companions, and even in the Mothers of the Believers. But women should not let jealousy make them object to that which Allah has permitted, and they should not try to prevent it; a wife should allow her husband to marry another woman for this is a kind of cooperating in righteousness and piety.

>>The first wife’s consent is not a prerequisite for a man to take another wife.

So there we go. That is the Sunni take on things.

>Muslims are supposed to respect the laws of the land they live in.
Muslims should give leaders their loyalty UNLESS they fall into clear disbelief, which is what the west's leaders obviously fall into.

>Honor killings are not permitted in Islam

>>“And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al-Mushrikoon till they believe (in Allaah Alone)” [al-Baqarah 2:221]
>>"And never will Allaah grant to the disbelievers a way (to triumph) over the believers” [al-Nisaa’ 4:141]
>>And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Islam should prevail and should not be prevailed over.”
>>If a Muslim woman marries a kaafir when she knows the ruling, then she is a zaaniyah (adulteress), and her punishment is the punishment for adultery.

In short you've lied through your teeth in every single sentence you've posted so far. I am guessing you're a cuck or a troll, and not a muslim.

Islam is the ultimate redpill, your sister will end up as a proper and modest woman. It is seen as contrary to western values because she will likely not be adulterous or have lesbian sex. Her children will likely not be genderqueer transpersons, but will be men or women just like their biological sex.

But many people live perfectly fine lives without adultery or genderqueer children.

I think he would prefer her not spending the rest of her life having the shit beat out of her.

Strong counter-argument there . Youre talking about a monarchy . Monarchy and Islam aren't even compatible. Saudi doesn't even implement the shariah correctly either. All you haters do is cherry pick your arguments. You look at things from modern times without any historical context. You look at verses from the Quran without understanding the meaning. You've never spoke to a Muslim , you've never had your beliefs challenged. This entire forum is just a gigantic circle-jerk. I've never read an intellectual discussion on Sup Forums. Get out of your bubble

>>Are you an atheist? If so, try and instill some secular philosophy/ethics

Secular ethics is mindless nonsense not based on anything because atheists can't have morality. The only logical moral position an atheist can have is nihilism.

No I'm talking about Sharia courts you mongrel.

I've had many encounters with muslims and they're all stuck in a 1200 year belief system. Fuck muslims.

Literally noone has inviteing you to Europe. Get the fuck out.

It's more of a race thing. Don't confuse the religion with the race of the people who practice it.

Is pol ironically or uniornically racist?

It's not a race thing, it's a culture thing. I don't mind Persians, because they have a nice calm culture. Arabs need to get back to their sand countries though.

>>If a man wants a second wife he needs the consent of his first wife.

I am a muslim and you don't need the consent of the first wife. But it is just adviced that you do because or else you are going to have a shit home life and a lot of grief.

>And before one of you bring up taqqiyah, a Muslim is only permitted to lie when he or she feels their life is threatened. They only can lie to hide their identity as Muslims

You are also allowed to lie to protect someone elses life. For example in the Rawandan genocide muslims hid tutsis in their home and it's allowed to say that you don't have anyone hiding in your home if someone asks. The protecting of innocent life is general.

My family have likely stayed in Scandinavia longer than you, you southern nigger.

Longer than your family I mean, you German nigger.

You're just quoting things with no source. In Islam a husband and wife can write up a marriage contract. If either party doesn't want something in their marriage they can make it so. The husband can ask in the contract to have multiple wives as a stipulation. If the wife doesn't want that she can choose not to marry him. On multiple levels you need a woman's consent. Stop playing games

Where does the sun set?

Even my dad was born in 1953. I'll bet a thousand crowns your family haven't been here this long.

No you dumbfuck it's a culture/religion thing. Muslim spotted.

In a non-Muslim state all the things you are mentioning as punishable wouldn't happen because Muslims are supposed to respect the law of the land where they reside. The prophet commanded it. Look it up yourself

>tell her that if she does, and she wants to leave, they will hunt her down and kill her.

This guy. Start sending her pics about girls who have had acid thrown in their faces.

No it's a race, religion and a culture thing, not only one or two.

this desu

Hi brother! You should not worry. If you test him / and his parents enough and see that they are normal, let her enjoy herself. Who are YOU to deny your sisters boyfriend, 'cuz he was born as a muslim. But, however, if they are kinda fucked up or something, then it is your job to protect her, which means, do what ever is needed to be done.

>No source.
More lies.
[al-Nisaa’: 3]
[al-Baqarah 2:221]
[al-Nisaa’ 4:141]

>The prophet (SAW) said: “…topple the leader if you see clear kufr.” [Sahih Bukhari, (Vol. 9, pg. 47, No. 7055) and Sahih Muslim, (Vol. 3, pg. 1469, No. 1709)]

Getting bored now

islamqa.info/en/128453

>Persians
>Nice calm culture
I suppose you weren't around to see the persians hanging people from cranes son

Muslim here.

in islam you can not marry a man or a women from different religion than yours, they need to be converted before the wedding.

So yeah, the only solution is what said.

That is not true!

Elaborate.

>muslims at thanksgiving
trying to convert you and tell you how great is islam
>multicultural chirstmass tree with your kids and their muslims cousins
telling you that jesus was a profet of allah and he died to tell you that islam is great
>Elephant in the room every time you see him after he asked you if you want to pray with him at the mosque
Then goes akbar when you tell him no
while your sister sucked his cock for atleast 1 year and stuffed her white pussy with his cum and now his getting a second wife because cucking your sister in the process.

Islam religion of pieces , brainwashing your head or cutting it off since 622.

A Muslim man may take a kaaffir wife on the condition that she is a person of the scripture.
A Muslim woman may not take a kaaffir husband.

Fair enough. I was talking about those who ends up here.

My family goes back to at least the 14th century where my ancestor ( Otte Romer ) lived in Austrått Manor in Sor Trondelag.

My Grandmother did a lot of work looking up lineage in church books and so on. Where is my thousand crowns?

Start cutting off ties with her.

Depending on where the muslim is from. Is the muslim from a secular part of the world, for instance Bosnia, some parts in Turkie, then it is fine. I was at a Bosnian wedding this summer (I am not from Bosnia myself), and the guy (muslim) married a serbgirl... no worries, no fights, simply love.

If, however, it is an arab or other MENA-packade, well, I do not know. Arabs here in Sweden have different perspective on the matter. Long story short, it depends on the view you have to you religion.

You should worry more about your boyfriend
If he seems normal then he might be non religious
Which means the parents will try to honor kill both of them

We're not all Fanatics
If you live in a Western country she's gonna be fine OP

Typical atheist lying and going back on their bets. The jews of the white people.

Send me proof and a mobilenumber, and I'll pay up.

Btw, I'm from a long line of Jutland farmers. If any Germans, they were probably north Germans.

Aligning yourself anywhere near the direction of that hideous doctrine is something to be concerned about.

Just as hideous as Amy other abrahamic text if you cherry pick it
It does have some horrible verses about killing but any secular Muslim sees that as a product of its time
Do you read Leviticus and want to kill gays?