So how badly do you think Spider-Gwen universe Captain America lost this fight?

So how badly do you think Spider-Gwen universe Captain America lost this fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=boomerang
businessinsider.com/us-presidential-election-betting-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-2016-11
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
youtube.com/watch?v=bDNw_vbm_7U
youtube.com/watch?v=ucTQ2C5CFFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YwmZlCG8jRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a universe where good driumphs over evil. So not that hard at all

Man, the demonization of Trump in media got pretty ridiculous, like WW2 War-Propaganda ridiculous

And everyone thought he would lose the election, even Trump thought he would

Maybe if he didn't give them so much material to work with

Isn't Black Girl Captain America a total unbeatable sue?

She is now his willing sex slave.

Who is that meant to be?

>Meanwhile on Earth 616...

It's probably better for marvel that he won the election. If Trump lost they'd just look like a bunch of crazy people in 5 years when people would have forgotten about him and they made such a big deal about nothing.

It reflected on Hillary, they needed a monster, the Media, the conservatives and the democrats needed to turn Trump into a monster so actual blood in hillary's hand looked less bright. The media wanted a neoliberal in power. Trump isnt a conservative and isnt truly a republican, the reps only jumped on his back at the last minute and will do everything they can to benefit from him. Hillary was just the same as Obama and Bush, pure neoliberalism. For some reason Americans define left and right for how friendly to fags and nigs someone is.

Boomerang tan

channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=boomerang

Sorry, forgot to link

>meanwhile comic tans look like something found in deviantart cringe thread

Ah go fuck yourself ya cunt.

So is Modok Trump going to be the president of US in Marvel canon now?

trump is more like mojo than modok

you come up with something better

oh that's right you can't draw

Top kek.

Vote Loki predicted everything, including the current SJW riots.

Nice.

you DID tell everyone to vote y'know

I would adore an arc where Kamala finds out that she has a strangely enormous Republic fanbase.

They're oblivious as to why she'd think that would be a tad odd.

Is marvel gonna recongnize trump as president in the comics? I bet the will. Writers are always looking for reasons to shit on America

Telling everyone to vote is one thing.

Everyone listening to you and actually go voting is something wholly other.

Maybe they'll opt out of doing so this time.

Go the MCU route where they have some generic white guy instead of President BASED.

trump is going to be bad for comedy because everyone already used up all their good jokes during his campaign

Well, there's always the Trump periphery.

Why though, Trump had 1000 to 1 odds against him for gambling, there wouldn't even be much of a payout.

This. That is the fucking dumbest bet ever, and she never betting before shows.

People are crazy.

I think the biggest loser was a Turk that lost his his entire inheritance.

Please post. I haven't seen that one yet.

oh you got to fill me in on details user

Heard it on Sup Forums, so take it with a grain of salt.
But have this.
businessinsider.com/us-presidential-election-betting-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-2016-11

>Putting your life saving on a bet
Dumbass

sweet fuck
all that money lost on Hillary

and of course
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
>joss whedon also spent 1 million dollahs on their Save The Day shit which involved celebrities just talking shit about trump and encouraging voting

truly
hilarious

I think Trump memes are cancer but this is hilarious.

It's not a meme if they won

To be fair, America never had a true left. The FBI deported or dowright killed union leaders pretty early and the war propaganda sucessfully sold the narrative that not sucking the establishment's cock mean to be anti-American. The witch hunt finished the job.

Thanks for that vid. Got a good laugh.

Also, sauce on pic?

Trump winning isn't a meme. Trumphats, pepetrump, make x great again is definitely a meme.

>Trump beat Tony Stark

Madman.

Guess we know who's the superior rich playboy.

>Muh big red button

Top kek.

Based Trump.

>joss whedon also spent 1 million dollahs
Good. Glad to see this faggot waste his money.

artist is eroquis
should be able to find all their stuff on e-hentai

I wonder if these faggots realize they have been glamorizing the idea of being a rich asshole and solving problems with unconventional violent ways for years.

B-BUT IT WAS HER TURN!

This makes me really want a President Trump Modok story. With Ms. Marvel distrusting him and always trying to prove he's up to no good but he either isn't or he is and she can't prove it.

Thanks.

Dude, imagine Kamala if somehow he actually gets reelected.

Soon.

Unfortunately the people at Marvel would never do this despite it being ripe with potential comedy because they have to be political and get butthurt about the election.

This image is hilarious in retrospect

>lets put all the women/poc in the front looking powerful
>oh and the white males are on the ground lol

At least try to be subtle

I found it hilarious for other reasons though

>Upper middle class hipsters stepping down over the working class
It's a very powerful image. It show how out-of-touch Marvel is

>WW3 has been prevented
>The Dollar is at a 19 year high
>Ford is keeping their production in the US
>Apple considering moving parts of iphone production back to the US
>Texas has found 900 Billion worth of oil
>5-Year ban between government workers becoming lobbyists
>NAFTA going to be renegociated
>The TPP is dead in the water

Trump hasn't even fucking sworn in yet, and things are already on the up & up

>Democracy: Sometimes a contact sport
This shows how fucking insane these people are.
"You're not agreeing with me, or saying things that I do not like? Let me just shove you and push you over. I'm on the right side of history after all."

What is wrong with American politics, how did they get to the point where elections become more about demonizing the other candidate than pretending they care about social issues

Is this a webcomic or something that Marvel actually published?

>Kamala meets Trump
>Gets into a fighting pose by reflex
>Trump walk up to her and grabs her by the shoulders
>Says he's a great fan
>Also congratulates her for convncing so many people to vote
>"I'm sure I wouldn't have made it without your help, thanks kid"
>Pats her in the back and sneaks a MAGA hat on her head, then leaves
>She falls to her knees, broken.

Why is trampling some common workers being portrayed as a good thing? Who are the guys on the ground even meant to be?

Murricans hate their government and the founder fathers saw uprisings as healthy on moderation. It's the same with the alt-right and their obsession with guns

White men, can't you see that?

I bet Robbie voted for Trump. Got his brother a MAGA hat too.

whats marvel going to do if trump turns out to be a good president or even just an ok president

>Black hair
>Dark eyes
They're not even remotely white.

>Why is trampling some common workers being portrayed as a good thing?
It has been a good thing since the Vietnam war. Hippies could evade the war thanks to daddy money and going to college for taking drugs and rallies while the working class kids went to war and they were booed by the upper middle class kids and call baby killers

>Who are the guys on the ground even meant to be?
Some average Joes doing their job

You can't attack ideas therefore you attack the people behind them.

It's dusgusting.

Hillary started the syrian civil was and is direct responsable for the refugee crisis in europe. Those are not small things. That's her legacy, not Obama's. But the republicans couldnt attack ehr on that since they agree with that shit, and the democrats still pretend they are the "good guys" even though Hillary is farther to the right than Hitler.

It was a mess.

Exactly what they've done so far for the next 8 years.

I wonder who Cap would have voted for, pre and post Hydra.

Also if Stark was friends with Trump before the whole campaign happened.

This election specifically had one candidate who didn't think before he spoke and said hyperbolic, dumb things which upset people....the other candidate was an extremely corrupt career politician who should have been in jail.

This split the country 50/50 as nobody wants somebody with bad rhetoric to lead the free world....but at the same time nobody wants a corrupt politician to do it either.

Then you mix in how the Hillary campaign paid people to start fights/assault people at Trump rallies, how Alex Jones paid people to interrupt Clinton rallies with people shouting about Bill Clinton's sexual assault history, etc.The media/social media portrayal of the election became a reality tv show where it was about buzzwords: "Woman President", "Emails", "Racist/Bigot", "

I honestly think Trump won because he talked more about the issues than Clinton by a long shot...he talked about jobs, immigration, poor trade, the economy, etc....things which people cared about, and that's why he won

Cap would have written in Rand Paul pre-Hydra

Silly user, you can't show actual white people in a comic. That would be triggering.

Does Cap even vote? I imagine it would cause the kind of ruckus he wouldn't approve of if people found out he voted for someone, then a bunch of people voted that way because they believe in Cap more than the candidate in question

the media has gotten more power

glad they started to basically censor anyone's opinions and soon realized that they were just an echo chamber.
maybe they will learn something about real people instead of the hair dyed demi gender faggots

Would Luthor have voted for Trump?

Trump wishes he lost.
I think he didn't consider that being the president is actually a shit job.

Well it's his civic duty, and the vote is supposed to be secret so he could just keep quiet (though I could see an entire arc about villains/mercenaries trying to get the info on who he's voting for)

I'm wondering about other supers though

Bleeding heart Peter surely voted Hillary.

Flash might have voted Trump because he's a vet.

Honestly don't know about Red Hulk, I'd like to say Trump, but then again he might have wanted that war with Russia to happen.

Logan is a fucking leaf so I don't know if he can vote, but with all the time he's spent in the US why wouldn't he have citizenship? Wonder what he thinks of Trudeau

Not quite a super but boy do I wonder who Fury voted for

>I think he didn't consider that being the president is actually a shit job.
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

he knew it was a shitty job.
but no one else is more qualified.

In the Sam!Cap ongoing Sam said Steve usually stepped away from the political side of things while Sam kind of embraced it.

If he did vote he never said

He knows.

Or at least that's what he says, he mentioned multiple times that he could have retired with all his wealth, but decided that he was the only one that could fix the country had went on to take a bullet for team America.

>Wonder what he thinks of Trudeau

Canada's all ready a land of great and terrible darkness:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDNw_vbm_7U

>In the Sam!Cap ongoing Sam said Steve usually stepped away from the political side of things while Sam kind of embraced it.

I guess that's why his book is so lame compared to Captain HydrAmerica's.

Eh, its been pretty good post Steve's return, if only because you get to see Steve's keikaku in action

>Citizen's taxes are spent on discussing about saying fart

A FUCKING LEAF

Double down on the lies and propaganda. Marvel has been living in self-denial for years now, what would stop them now, or 4 years later?

marvel comics are only around still because the movies have been making a shit ton of money.

as long as they aren't pushing the bullshit nonsense the modern comics push

>as long as they aren't pushing the bullshit nonsense the modern comics push

Well its actors were.

I think that's just him after hearing a hell of a blackpill.

no one cares what some rich fucktards have to think.
this election was pretty much that.
the backlash of the rich telling people how they should feel about america.

how a black millionaires are less privilege than a sewer worker making 20k a year.
how a woman is automatically right while getting everything handed to them while the working class continues to struggle

It's from Spider-Gwen Annual

Poor Black Cap 3, she doesn't know:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucTQ2C5CFFQ

Oh the poor underprivileged middle class White women, why won't you think of them?

Godamn, its hard not be happy that Trump winning fucked they all over.

Not even remotely.

Cherrypick, same as any politicized business.

Obama was a fairly average president. Nothing too awful or great though that's with a Rep senate. But depending on who you speak to, he's either a worthless disgusting waste of 8 years or Black Jesus

>I honestly think Trump won because
Yeah, pretty much

Trump won areas that voted massively for Obama because the very core of his campaign was the same; "change".

People who are poor and working 60 hours a week just to survive don't want to hear "everything is going great". They cling to anything they can. Trump offered change. Hillary didn't

youtube.com/watch?v=YwmZlCG8jRE

yep