With the new rumors about her promiscuity in school i gotta ask Sup Forums at what age is exploration between people of...

With the new rumors about her promiscuity in school i gotta ask Sup Forums at what age is exploration between people of the same age okay?

just be ready for the fat virgin losers that make up Sup Forums to take their frustrations of never having childhood love into the thread OP

as a /fit/izen 'Chad' who got pussy growing up from both cousins and YMCA campmates i have to say it really molded me into the healthy man I am today both psychologically and sexually.

lol American fucking cousins. Typical.

and it depends for what OP a kiss as young as 7 or 8 and sex at 15-16 depending on the individual.

Tell me more about this promiscuity.

At marriage.

kind of a known fact she was a whore

This reptile just have daddy issues?

we so need an edit of this

>[Random student] asserted that, 'Hillary was the only one in class who really knew how to manipulate male students in order to spite the popular girls. I attended school with Hillary. I saw how satisfied and untucked their shirts were when my friends spent a minute with her. She wasn't that way to me though. I was a friend.

Any age

Not up to the gov.

>cousins

>he didnt have a childhood

you can literalltly have kids and they will be healthy

Youre right,

should be up to states

I don't see why any governing body should have the right to tell an individual when he or she can perform a basic biological function.

Because children are just as intellectually incompetant legally as adults under the influence or intoxicated, retard

The state doesn't disallow sex because you're drunk or retarded, it has no business in these matters. This isn't like operating a 2 ton death machine of metal it's just sex.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

4 is the correct answer

Im scared to ask what you mean by that

The state doesnt allow kids to get jobs either. For their protection you fucking idiot.

Does that make it right? Does having a law on something mean that what the law states is objective truth?

You're still comparing jobs, driving etc. to a basic biological function. Pretty absurd.

12-13, half of my middle school were fucking around that time, went around my school and saw a dude getting a blowjob.

Legally? 16.

>people fuck way earlier and enjoy it but oh well let's still stick the arbitrary age at 16

i see no rumors of promiscuity itt

Kids also do drugs at earlier ages than any other era

Alright?

Her brother is a chink?