Why does Sup Forums love Romania so much?

Why does Sup Forums love Romania so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Bucharest_(1918)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rightful heirs of rome
kicked hungarians ass
dont take shit from gypsies
removed kebab before it was popular
beautiful women with milky white skin (unlike those swarthy bulgarians) and dark hair (makes nice contrast)

You are all right burger.

> tfw jewish romanian blood
> both are hated by pol
i have been cursed

1 pound of stolen copper fittings has been deposited into your account.

I enjoy playing them in Hearts of Iron. Not sure I know much about them except their geographical location and they have oil.

Its this guys man. Turks hate him.

Stop creating threads about Romania you bozgor faggot.

Stiu ce vrei se faci, porcule. Ma cac in papuci tai.

(((Ffx1yVnF)))

Don't forget him

Being half gypsy doesn't make you romanian, Serafim

Like your ancestors from India, you Romanians are great attention whores.

tell me about romanian history
the only thing i know is vlach migration, that it was ottoman for a long time and trianon

what vlach migration?

because Romania is the place where the modern europe was created

>that it was ottoman

when

that vlachs migrated to modern day slovakia and many other countries during the middle ages

because of elephant pepe

The only vlach migrations are those from Carphatians to Moravia and Croatia(moravo-vlachs and krko-vlachs in 12th century) and around 6-8th century to Tessaly/Hellas pushed by slavs.

And no,unlike all our neighbors Romanian principates were neverintegrated into the Ottoman Empire, we were under house of peace and all they controlled at us was the foreign policy.

Nobody here likes anything Romanian except maybe Corneliu Codreanu and the Iron Guard.

I'm a coal miner and work with a Romanian. He's pretty lazy but fucking hilarious. Gives the crew a lot of laughs

And Sensual Jane

Isn't that where all the fucking beggars outside Swedish supermarkets come from? I just want them to go back.

Srry honey they are yours now

We need a place to dumb the trash, and liberal countries are perfect.

Because realistically we had the only military commander that ever scared the shit out of mudslimes (Vlad the Impaler).

If you show his portrait to mudslimes from Turkey, they panic and start cursing. It's horrible for them to remember what Vlad did to muslims.

If Vlad lived today, he would start with Merkel.

Reposting the small redpill on Romania

It's like being in shit and liking it but not only that
but forcing yourself to like it because it smelled good 100 years ago.

Lazy, selfish, extremely prideful and the work ethic of a sloth.
They never take anything seriously. Not even good work and if you do you are made fun of.

Every romanian person that tries to do something but did a small mistake once are criticized.
But if you're lazy and do nothing and make fun of everything you are praised or just seen as normal.

The morals and ethics here are disgusting.
They just can't and won't organize themselves and the reason it seems just to be out of laziness.
I've only seen IT and aviation take shit seriously.

Corruption is also at fault for this. It is accepted and sometimes encouraged.
Communist cucks are still the most voted party. People sell their vote for a bag of rice. Vote for the same thing for 20 years.
5 million people migrated in 5 years because of how ""good"" it was to live here.
1st place in europe in being disturbed by neighbours.
Gypsy gangs control the police. The only police that does anything is the road one.
No one protests and if you do you are criticized as far right or some shit.
Fear of RUssia for no fucking reason.
Most pro-refugee country in eastern europe. Accepted the quotas.
Enjoy ROmania.

Not to mention the worship of gypsy culture.
Simmilar/identical to how americans embrace nigger culture.

Because Orthodox Fascism is the example we should all be following

>smelled good 100 years ago.
This country was corrupt as fuck 100 years ago too, but back then at least the elites didn't meddle in the affairs of private business owners.

General Corneliu Zelea

I mean... it makes sense but...

I'm still upset about it. Why did our people vote for such fucking cucks?

do we?
i mean you have turf with hungarians that makes our friendship impossible

Sweetie you can always move with me in Romania
I will defend you from the shitskins...

>Why does Sup Forums love Romania so much?
we don't. fuck you faggot

it was always corrupt. but at least the leaders weren't complete idiots.
because they weren't chosen like that.
they are now. only because of communism.

trying wizardry

I like Romanians because you always start shit with Hu*garians here in my city,it's pretty funny seeing you both chimp out on each other desu

/CopperCable/ general

Improved post from an old thread

>economically cucked by the west
>population in death spiral
>obsessed with Russia for literally no reason
>youth are hedonistic wannabes ; a top TV show is literally praising idiocracy
>old are uneducated peasants
>90% of the country lives in shit
>gypsies taking over popular culture like niggers have in america
>most pro-refugee country in eastern europe
>politics is an endless cycle of accusing the previous establishment of corruption, then doing yourself until the next wave comes along
>5 milion people left in 5 years
>media is lying to themselves that the problem are the politicians and not them being also corrupt
>at every football match more than half the stadium is brown
>IT bubble gonna pop
>too proud to realize the incoming doom

help

>most pro-refugee country in eastern europe
i-is that really true?

nah, that guys a bozgor

>anyone
>liking gypsies

politically yes.
only country in eastern europe to already have accepted the quotas.

ai citit macar comunicatul? inca din ianuarie-februarie am acceptat.
jur ca ala care tot tipa bozgor are sindromul stockholm.

The 4th fucking Romania thread today. This level of shitposting is unbelievable

ma sugi de coaie bozgore

Why do Romanians(and Lithuanians and Bulgarians) always pretend to be Poles in the UK if they did something bad? I noticed this they deflect the hate of the British public to the Polaks.

I noticed this is the same for America central Americans pretending to be mexicans if they get caught doing something bad so the Mexicans gets the hate.

Don't make me to come to Budapest, again. Now, I won't feed your population.

>Bragging about turncoating during WW2
Only gypsies would do this.

>that image

kek

>at every football match more than half the stadium is brown
I was watching poli Timisoara v. craivoa last week and the entire stadium was nearly empty.
>5 milion people left in 5 years
Yeah this is very depressing. My home town feels empty as shit compared to 10 years ago. All the young people literally moved to the occident and only the old people remain.
>too proud to realize the incoming doom
We've been through worse. We are made to endure eternal pain.

Romanians are spqr bros

>stealing our meme
>Gypsies

Like pottery

I didn't see that at all but if they did probably because there are much more of them in the UK
Pakis/Indians are no1 as immigrants second are poles so maybe that's why.

what allies? for fuck's sake.
can this betrayal meme die?

>We've been through worse. We are made to endure eternal pain.
When all of your workforce leaves and only the lazy ones remain. You can't build anything. This will happen in the future.
At most we will have a steady population of 11 milion in 40-50 years. Probably still with a shaky economy.

Corrected the old image due to historical innacuracy. New image depicts how it actually happened.

Try it, your first backstabbing was a huge failure, but what can you expect from gypsies whose barins' are rotting from STDs.

>what allies? for fuck's sake.
This is what a gypsy says when they betray their allies.

"What's an ally?"

>They are only allies if i don't backstab them

topkek, you don't even know your own history. Read a history book instead of your daco-roman fairytales, gipsy cunt.

lol get fucked

>IT bubble gonna pop
DELET THIS

huns take Transylvania and then they complain when romania turns on them. typicall hungarian, shitposting at its finest

i'm not some taco-roman sperglord that spouts that meme with foam at the mouth.

but tell me one damned ally instead of going """let me tell you about your history"""

WTF are you talking about? You are truly stupid, aren't you?

Romania literally never had any formal land claims to Transylvania in history until it was given to them by France as a prize for joining the bad guys' side.

>Reposting the same shit in the same thread
>can't even deny my insults

You really are retarded, but that is not surprising, since syphilis and chronic scabies are among romania's cultural heritages

>one damned ally
I'll give you three, in ww2 alone:

1. Poland- Ignored your ally and later joined their enemy's side for more land (hoping to get Moldova from Russia)
2. Germany- Turncoated against them because the war got tough
3. Hungary- Turncoated against them to Russia for more land (North Transylvania)

Transylvania was part of
>Dacia
>roman Dacia
>local kingdoms till 1200
>people there spoke romanian and still do
>they identify as romanian
>huns invaded the place (their own documents)

leaf you have been brainwashed by the jew tier hun

Maybe they are real Romans since the Italians use a similar strategy.

It's a town rapist appreciation episode

nice meme maps and interpretation :))

just so you know France aided Hungary, you would have been throughly annexed by us if it wasnt for them

Hungarians should be grateful to the Treaty of Trianon. Originally the Entente had promised Romania all of Banat and both banks of the Tisa river as compensation. In fact, the referrendum at Alba Iulia in 1918, where the Romanians (and Saxons) declared their will to unite with Romania and not be a part of Hungary, still wanted the unity of all lands on the whole shoreline of the Tisa. Due to the Treaty of Trianon, some could claim as many as 100,000 Romanians remained in Hungary, all of which were ethnically cleansed.

Nice proxy there Radu, but this won't make you Roman.

another example that all those are lesser nations with no guts and/or pride

The fact of the matter is not only is Transylvania a Romanian land since 1,200BC, it's quite safe to say that Romanians were also in Pannonia when the Magyars arrived!

>literally never had any formal land claims to Transylvania in history

ok after WW1 borders were based on demography as it should be.
the huns were a minority so they lost that fucking land.
they were a minority in croatia so they lost that.
they were a minority in slovakia so they lost that.

I don;t care about lemme go 3000000000 years in the past.
When the borders were drawn they were based on demography that's it i don't even care about the past. Stop digging through graves
You didn't lose on bullshit terms.

No worries, mate, gipsies also claim they're Romanians when they commit crimes. It all evens out.

we can bomb you back to the stone age, faggot

>calls historical maps memes
>shitposts his XIX. century gipsy "heritage"

That's right gipo, show the world how retarded you are.

>Dacia
Literally naked barbarians. Naked losers running around does not constitute a system of law and land deeds.

>local kingdoms
Yes, owing fealty to Hungary, you total imbecile. Hungary was literally the law of the land.

>meme maps
Romanians literally have no history. That is why you appear on no maps.

>France aided Hungary
Hungary was occupying gypsyland when the war ended. France requested Hungary to withdraw to form a treaty. Hungary withdrew in good faith, and Romania tore up the peace agreement and attacked unprovoked.

>Romanians ethnically cleansed
I wish this happened. It wouldn't be wrong to take out the genetic garbage

Leeching on US welfare won't make you the President of the United States, shitskin.

Yet another peace deal broken by gypsies with no concept of honor:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Bucharest_(1918)

>implying i'm a shitskin
>implying i live off of nigger culture

why do huns always feel the need to shitpost on romanian threads?inferiority complex?
Dacia was an ancient knigdom with an interesting culture and traditions.go read a book stupid faggot and stop shitposting
After the romans withdrew local kingdoms formed in those places.romanians there ruled themselves for 400 years since 800 to 1200 when huns had enough of fucking horses in the urals and came on a horses to europe

It is not about the maps but the faulty interpretation.

Sorry but a map does not determine the existence of a country or a population.

>Hungary was occupying gypsyland when the war ended

No it was not.

>France requested Hungary to withdraw to form a treaty.

No this didnt happen.

> Hungary withdrew in good faith, and Romania tore up the peace agreement and attacked unprovoked.

No, this didnt happen.

>ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Bucharest_(1918)

this was never signed by the king and the parliament ratified it.

oh ffs.
1. We were the only ally to Poland that offered any fucking help at all.
UK also had one and didn't do shit.
Poland refused and just wanted safe garrsion for some leaders and we gave that.

How the hell do you honestly think that if UK refused to intervene we would when we were half their power?

2. That's a meme. Russian killed the leader (Antonescu). Put new leaders to serve their regime and obviously switched sides.

3. Same as before above. Also do you honestly think we care about betraying hungary even if that was the case?
They wouldn't even join WW2 after they took some land were Hungarians weren't even the majority in parts.

some guys spout bullshit and you are entitled to not believe them but still stands.

aaaaa tu esti motivul pentru care ei ne cred prosti

Dacia wasn't a kingdom. To be a kingdom, you have to be recognized as one. It was literally a fucking tribe. They had as much legitimacy as ooga-boogas in the desert claiming "we wuz kangs! we had real culture!"

Also, just so you know, your gypsy friends have among the lowest IQ in Europe. They are literally subhuman.

thats not what vlad looked like.The portrait is fake.

Why do you gypscums feel the need to make 4 romania threads a day? attention whoring, or simple superiority complex?

romania starts as a neutral democracy though what a snooze to play

at least until you swap to fascist to communist

he origin of the holy Romanians:

As the legend says, there were two brothers: Romulus and Remus. But through the history, people have forgotten the third brother Romanius.

Romulus and Remus got fed by the female wolf, but they didn't left space for Romanius. Romanius was hungry, so he found a male wolf and started to suck on it's cock. There comes the name dako-roman (dako means cue, which refers to penis). After Romulus killed Remus, to avoid death he went to Wallachia, where he met a wagon of gypsyes. He joined their family and became their leader.

Source: Gesta Romanium

>pic related, ancient warrior of the army of The Romanian Empire

>Never signed by the King
>with the agreement of the Entente
>armistice, not a peace deal

Learn history faggot!

>demography
Except that's not a fucking legitimate claim, dumbass.

That's like saying "USA should be divided up so that each of their majority black counties become part of Liberia"

Do you realize how stupid that is? Of course not.

Dacia was a proper kingdom with a king, high priests, capital , traditions and trade.Literally just read about it nigger

>this was never signed by the king and the parliament ratified it.
It was signed by your prime minister. That makes it internationally legal, you 91 IQ gypsy.

What Sup Forums have you been going to?

It is irrelevant what Dacia was here.

What is important is that magyars conquered Transylvania from us

No it does not.Were did you learn politics?

Yes, I am sure it was filled with all sorts of "culture"

>romanians
>telling others to learn history

Your history is filled with propaganda and omit about 600 years. If that were not the case, your rat spawn would know that Romania is not even a real country, but stolen Magyar clay.

cute gypsy traps

>Nuh uh
Thrilling argument
>Muh Dacia meme
Just naked barbarians

There is no 600 years omitted.

A.D.Xenopol "Istoria Romanilor din Dacia Traiana" is almost 4000 pages, and it was written in 1888.

Well military and political history is one thing and cultural history another.

It is true that Transilvania has fallen under Huns' rule, simply because Romanians didn't have a political-military elite until the 13th-14th century when the Basarab house was established (most likely from migratory Cuman military leaders).

So it's no wonder we lacked written historical sources for more than 1000 years from that period too. There just seems that there wasn't any big political and military organisation around those parts. But the proto-Romanian people had already been living there before the Huns arrived. Proto-Romanians constituted a majority of Transilvania's population for centuries. There are so many theories about this, but no historian could ever bring any evidence against Romanians being the majority ethnic group in Transilvania, considering how their language survived for centuries, despite being under Hungarian occupation.

Language is the strongest proof that there has been no discontinuity in terms of Romanian habitation of this territory.