Will this remake suck too? Aside from 8, the only good Halloween movies are the ones she is in

Will this remake suck too? Aside from 8, the only good Halloween movies are the ones she is in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4Z1mnjLwiA
comingsoon.net/tv/news/888019-james-cameron-to-reboot-true-lies-as-tv-series-at-fox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone who says they wouldn't lacks IMAGINATION

Sounds like a sequel to me, not a remake. She's in it. It even says so in your image. Are you a retard?

somebody post the arnold pasta

>Sounds like a sequel to me

Sequel to what movie though? Obviously if she is in it than 8 never happened. So is it a sequel to 7 or 2?

Jesus christ are you really this stressed about it? I guess you'll just have to wait and see. Can you handle that on your own or do you need a compression shirt to help keep you calm?

It's a direct sequel to 2

>1&2: let's do a contained story
>3: let's make this an anthology series and throw in a fun scifi-horror romp
>4: alright, back to the well, let's do a creepy one
>5: let's keep it going but with a quality drop
>6: let's keep it going but with budgetary and editing problems
>7: alright, let's pretend 3-6 never happened
>8: *throw arms up* i dunno...busta rhymes is in it?
>remake 1: let's do the same story but MM is white trash and everyone's dialogue is retarded
>remake 2: let's do more of the first but with a SIGNIFICANT drop in quality
>reboot: um...let's pretend 3-remake 2 didn't happen???

Does the Halloween series have the stupidest continuity? I mean, I love most of those movies, but fucking christ...

it's fucking retarded when they ignore the sequels, IT NEVER WORKS
halloween 4-6 tried to continue the legacy, said curtis was dead and that's it
then they ignored the films when h20 came out (some people argue they didn't) and only made 1-2 canon. then when this was a hit, they made a sequel and they KILLED HER OFF for no reason in the first 15 minutes, and made another halloween movie without her

it's so fucking dumb. stop ignoring the films for fucks sake.
they should have never retcon it during h20 era.

ITT: people taking slasher movies WAY too fucking seriously.

Will Josh be back

I've started noticing that the quality of the original movie and the quality of the remake are inversely proportional.

Imagine being Michael in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally kill you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is kill another 16 year old in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Michael Myers and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been killing nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of the boonies in Haddonfield. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Doctor Loomis calls you pure evil, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the police could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Michael. You're not going to lose your future sequels over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Halloween 3 is the GOAT.

not him but h20 sucked ass, even resurrection was better schlocklevel wise.
there are better characters they could have reused.
it's not like his career is going anywhere lmao. They would have to make resurrection on canon, but oh wait she fucking killed him in h20 and they had to make an excuse in ressurection why this wasn't Michael. So they would have to use an excuse just like they did in ressurection but without resurrection. Hilarious, isn't it?

I mean, are they going to re-retcon it? Another movie set after halloween 2, ignoring all the sequels?

H20 was such a fucking disappointment. Kevin Williamson did great with Scream, but everything afterward was just a copy of a copy of a copy, H20 included. That fucking high school TV show dialogue, the disregard for Jamie Lloyd's whole arc, LL surviving just because he's LL (it must be in his contract that he doesn't die, e.g. Deep Blue Sea), MM seeming a lot less threatening, shitty kills. At least Resurrection had this scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4Z1mnjLwiA

>implying Season of the Witch was bad

I watched all the halloweens in a row a few years ago and I remember NOTHING about any of them except for 1 and 2. Hopefully this new one continues from 2 cause after the first two the quality shall we say declined quite a bit

it is, it's just carpenter they it was a good idea to name it hallowen, instead of just calling it season of the witch. Or something else. But brand recognition.
resurrection was more fun, the only good part of h20 was the final scene with michael and laurie. but the rest of the movie sucks, and there are more fun films in the halloween franchise. schlock or not.

Completely agree. I'm a sucker for hero-investigates-creepy-town horror in general.

>Where do you want to sleep, Dr. Challis?

IMAGINE

Was hoping someone would say this.

wasn't she fat? she looks fine here

Walmart has the Bluray set for like $20. I've only seen the Zombie reboots and the first movie.
Should I buy it and finally watch them all?

Always been in a shape, don't think I've ever see her fat.
>went as Streetfighter's Vega at Comic-Con
bless that granny

Well, not exactly fat, more like very out of shape.

Definitely watch 2.

WE H40 NOW NIGGAS GET HYPE

Christopher Guest needs to start body shaming that so she gets as close to her Trading Places body as possible.

Looks like KINO is back on the menu

>Christopher Guest needs to start body shaming that
That's her in 2013 at 54, bro.

Looks better there than in True Lies. Considering her age, what's the problem here?

This fact is more disturbing than any Michael Meyers movie.

Only good Halloween was the first one
All modern Hollywood horrors are forgettable

So are they turn the series into an anthology after this reboot? Season of the Witch was great

>Looks better there than in True Lies
come on now

Thanks for that super insightful and original thought anonymous.

giv granny gf

STOP REMAKING THINGS

TELL NEW STORIES

HOLY SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

She actually looks good. Skin looks good, hell she has less wrinkles than most 30 year old women. The only fat folds I see are near her tits which is a good thing and unless she is wearing spanks under her swimsuit she has. I fat rolls.

It's not a remake idiot

halloween 3 poor reception, is why this is happening, not because of studios, but because of audiences.

Wait, they're doing the retconning again?

Didn't she die in one of the later sequels?

She has a rack finally.

Did you watch True Lies or do you just buy the IMAGINE meme wholesale? She's always had a decent rack

>mfw I will never by smothered by her/his big granny tits

WTF, she died in Halloween Resurrection. Are they finally retconning everything after part II?

JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*!?

But it's shit. Laurie is NOT Michael's sister

She literally chops Michael's head off in of these shitty movies. Where can they go from there?

Why did she put quotation marks though?

muh dick

halloween h20 already did that dummy.

>tfw a new age of horror is beginning

Yes they are.
Yes she does
Yes she is.

Halloween I and II are still fantastic films.

You obviously never watched Halloween Ressurection

I will never understand how people dont find her hot.

Look at those fucming titties good lord.

three more days til halloween
halloween
halloween
three more days til halloween
silver shamrock

>I'm going to take an idea that even John Carpenter admitted was terrible and treat it as gospel
Off yourself

>Nobody cares about the Halloween franchise
>Jamie Lee Curtis is gonna be in the reboot
>Suddenly everybody cares and it's the best franchise ever

Fucking normalfags Silver Shamrock

The explanation given in 8 is Michael dressed an EMT in his costume and escaped.

halloween 2 was written by carpenter, and half the stuff was shot by him. so yes, it is true whatever you like it or not.

Would honestly still fuck!
She looks damn fucking good.

like an ugly version of Carol from TWD

>I'm going to take an idea that even John Carpenter admitted was a terrible writer's block idea that he regretted and treat it as gospel
Off yourself now

Oh, okay. I THOUGHT it happened in Resurrection but then I again I barely remember these movies beyond 2.

reason why h20 happened in the first place is because donald Pleasence died and they tried to ride off on the popularity of scream. it made money but then for some reason they killed her in resurrection and oops the movie flopped. it's the longer we've had without halloween flick.
it doesn't matter of he regretted it, it was his idea. that's the truth, you have to accept it. stop defend the old fuck he doesn't have a perfect record, he made garbage too.

Why did the emt not take off the mask? Why did he move around exactly like michael

her face is manly at some angles but I could just imagine she was a trap.

they explain it in the movie, watch it. although you shouldn't ask for explanation why michael survived. that franchise is not realistic.

Didnt she quit. Hollywood must be expensive af.

Fuck off, the first movie is the only good one and the revelation that Laurie is his sister just makes it less scary.

They only explain why he couldn't talk. What's the explanation for why he decided to walk around like michael?

>says the fat americunt pushing 400lbs

Did he really do anything wrong? He was simply trying to bring Halloween back to it's original meaning and purpose.

doesn't matter. It is canon, because John Carpenter is the creator. If he says she's his sister, she's his goddamn sister. And if he says resurrection is canon, then michael myers was defeated by Busta Rhymes. You have no say in it, carpenter is, or the studio that owns the rights has.
how did michael survived all the sequels? stop trying to make sense off it, there are million other plotholes.

Horror is coming back. IT was a box office monster and young blood is going to be jumping in there to give us Kino.

Its

>dude just shovel the popcorn into your face and watch the movies lol

last time halloween came back we got white trash kino
yes, that's what halloween is after the first movie. you could even argue halloween 1 does not follow your ideas what is realistic or not.

And I have made it clear that I find the sequels worthless, so we have nothing to talk about.

you're in a thread about one of them. so you can pretend that the franchise does not exist, but it exist and it's here to stay

>young blood
Cool are they adapting that?

She was cute when she was young, imagine memes aside.

Would still hit it now

The signs are fucking good.
>Halloween was scary because of a mysterious shape that cpuld get you anywhere, not some super frankenstein crap
>They hated that Lorie and Michal were related and retconned it
>their biggest aim is bringing scares back to the franchise

Rob Zombie is a hack, he made the Myers family white trash with no decency except for the mom because she was played by his wife. Also, she's a stripper despite having three kids.

she had a great body in the 80s

Just a meme. She/he always had one of the best racks in Hollywood.

>she's a stripper despite having three kids
Wow holy shit imagine that: an adult doing something adults do, even though they have children. What is this world coming to?

Hopefully they add more Lovecraftian themes to make it truly "kino"

>Lovecraftian movie
>kino

Name one.

you're memeing but carpenter made some of the best lovecraftian films that exists.

Thanks friendo.

Honestly this movie has a lot of interesting things going on, but kind of fucks up in execution. For one, the protagonist sucks ass. I could easily see this movie being repurposed into some kind of hbo series.

>Will this remake suck too?
Yes. No point in remaking something like Halloween. It's like remaking Psycho. Those movies took their premise to the highest point they could reach, there's absolutely no way to improve on them.

You stupid little man. You really think there is even a slight possibility they will incorporate their 1000 shitty slasher sequels in their canon when they have the chance to cut the story after the second. You fucking idiot of course they it's a sequel to 2, hell maybe they even ignore two and it's another direct Halloween sequel.

Strippers with kids look like trash.

comingsoon.net/tv/news/888019-james-cameron-to-reboot-true-lies-as-tv-series-at-fox

good job fucking retards

GOOD. JOB.