So I just looked up what happened to the original earth 616 wolverine

So I just looked up what happened to the original earth 616 wolverine

What the fuck, that's messed up

Imagine how much more fucked up it would be if you actually read comics.

I'll read comics when I don't have to rely on pirates to put together a complete story in reading order for me

The entire Marvel comic universe is "messed up", it's just a never ending series of nefariously motivated bullshit, tumblr pandering, and ruinous choices to pre existing characters

this. Went to shit around "fear itself" time period.

Or you could just fucking kill yourself.

How else are they supposed to replace him with a black/native american mix quad-gendered transvestite?

He's still being used as an outside statue to make pigeons happy?

Don't really give a shit about Wolverine, but I can't wait to see what kind of bullshit they'll pull out of their asses when they eventually bring him back

>around "fear itself" time period.
it went to shit in the 90s around the Clone Saga.

Let's be real, he's not really dead. He's still there like that and it's guessed that he took the extra dose of regeneration serum. So he's incubating while his older AU self is running around.

So what exactly happened here? Taking an educated guess and he was covered/trapped in a molten metal of some sort? Likely adamantium?

Wolverine lost his healin factor and went on a mission to stop his creator from making more weopon Xs,in the process he doused himself in adamantium to stop the process and suffocated to death killing the man who gave him an adamantium skeleton in the first place

So he's good old-fashioned dead in there, right? Not trapped as an immortal forever in an indestructible metal shell, unable to die and slowly going insane?

In theory suffocation is one of the best ways to put him away permanently but you know how this genre works.

It went to shit with Secret Wars when they started pandering to toy companies.

It's amazing that the X-Men basically have Magneto on speed dial and nobody thought to ask him to crack that thing open so they could get his body for a proper burial. Instead, they just chose to prop the statue up at his cabin somewhere in Canada

Holy shit. You're so right. Wtf

>welco jean scho

What did he mean by this?

You know what's more amazing? Wolverine had the avengers and X men on speed dial and he decided to go alone

It's as if the whole thing was contrived trite.

Nah. Annihilation, Annihilation Conquest, GotG and Thanos Imperative was a fucking GOAT Saga.

Welcome to Jean Grey School for Higher Learning

They wrote every reason for him to die there, like losing his healing factor for good, but you KNOW they'll bullshit something up to bring him back

Sooner or later they'll say the extreme trauma reawakened his healing factor and he's been alive, trapped for all this time, and he'll be evil when he's out, because Sabretooth is good now. Then they'll trade somehow and we'll be back to normal.

>because Sabretooth is good now
How in the fuck?

He got inverted in Axis and didn't turn back to normal at the end.

I just want Wolvie to know the peace of the grave and not have to suffer anymore. ;_;

He will be revived/cloned.

Just consider this a little vacation.

It was already established that Wade has his DNA and access to equipment to clone him.

Oh ok that makes sense. AoA Sabretooth was the best so maybe 616 Sabretooth is something like his AoA counterpart.

I want to read Green Lantern but I have to read through 4 seperate titles with other shit appearing in Blue Beetle, Supergirl, etc.

Where is the TPB

Or Kitty
I thought her powers had gotten to the point of selective phasing (therefore being able to breath while phasing, phasing other people) and she could thus phase him out of there

It went to shit in 1970 when Kirby left

He is back. They waited less than a month and brought in Old Man Logan through a major asspull. Marvel cucks only want non-white males, maybe white women, and everything else( especially minority females) as heroes. White men are bad guys now or a severely flawed. Hell Stark is a magic whitey AI now.

iron man is a force ghost now? wtf marvel...

wtf is tony dead now too?

>original earth 616

That was destroyed long ago due to Kulan Gath.

If it makes you feel any better, Cletus isn't dead and he's probably going to be fighting an Elder God soon (if for no other reason than it's Carnage so fuck everyone else)

Bad news is that Carnage-man is still dead though

This is why we have President Trump.

>Carnage fighting an elder god
Sold

Holy Shit!!! What the fuck Sup Forums?!

Deadpool has some of Logan's DNA and a machine that can create a new body for him. So yeah, Logan's return depends on Deadpool.

Secret Wars really was the start of a slow decline

If nothing else good comes from this presidency, at the very least I hope it pushes back the tide of SJ nonsense

Yeah, they basically turned him into AoA Sabretooth trying to atone for his pre-AXIS actions. It was a smart move, but only works when Wolverine is out of the picture.

>They waited less than a month and brought in Old Man Logan through a major asspull
Wolverine died in September pre-Secret Wars and OML didn't get added until after Secret Wars. That's a year, not a month.

This is pretty fair point.

Oh and so you want us to believe you don't also require someone to read the text and describe the pictures?

Bigger question. Will he try to fuck Jean or Ororo once he gets back?

Do the others, like, visit his grave?

He lost his healing factor so he's dead dead.
There was the Wolverines comic which was with Sabertooth, Daken, X-23 and Lady Deathstrike
The end game was to bring back Wolverine from the dead from the afterlife or something.
Supposedly he was also the key in preventing Secret War
In a sense he was the key to stopping NuMarvel

Biggest question: When will they make X-Men good again?

Elixir came back from the dead and cured his inversion when his new power boost caused him to go a little crazy.
Sabretooth is going to go evil again soon, most likely during Inhumans vs X-Men.

Wolverine's death was such unutterable bullshit.

Adamantium has to be kept at 1500 F even for the short period it even can stay molten. That's the temperature they use to cremate bodies. He should have been dead, completely cooked if not charred through and through the moment the metal enveloped him. Even his healing factor at maximum could not have saved his life.

I love comic book silliness, but see, this was real-world physics.

So you would prefer a hardened puddle of adamantium?

TE GUSTA EL CHOCOLATE CALIENTE CONDORCHAVO?

I would have preferred him to have died differently.

For instance with 9000 arrows sticking from his back. That's still almost insane, but not completely impossible and still iconic.

The thing is, the adamantium thing would really only have left a puddle of somewhat impure metal. His flesh would have evaporated, his bones fallen apart.

To be honest I always thought he was going to be tossed into a metal box in the ocean.

Great

God damn status quo. This stupid shit happened with the Riddler too.

he worked better as a hero of sorts.