3D Tvs are the future

>3D Tvs are the future
>3D movies are the future

>4K tvs are the future
>4K blu rays are the future

Well some form of better resolution is definitely the future. Probably 8k at this stage desu

as long as the TV is curved, thats where shits really headed, panorama movie rooms

How do we save the TV market? 3D, 4k, smart TVs, none of them are worth the price.

it's true though. it's just that you plebbits with poor genes suffer from headaches. 3D truly is a vastly different experience especially for visually driven movies.

3D is shit, glasses never sit right. Maybe VR is better I guess.

They're coming out with 4k, 3D tvs soon that don't require glasses. Look cool as fuck. Probably cost about 6 gorillion dollars but, they're coming.

if they're anything like 3ds screens you'll have to stay completely still or else it'll go blurry

Nobody even watches TV now is the problem.

Smartphones have take over.

i wonder if that's just an ana de armas lookalike. if not, please provide proof.

ill stick with my 480p

That's a pretty comfy looking sad bastard one bedroom apartment living room.

the best boobies in existence

Come to think of it, are 3D movies still coming out? I feel like it's been a while since I had to actually watch a movie in theaters with those retarded glasses.

>Pyramid 3D TVs are the future

OLED + HDR, flatscreens looking as good as the old CRTs but much bigger and with far greater resolution

LG G6OLED has all of that in one, might as well future proof yourself

Whodis?

ana de armas
same as

Projectors>TV

>3D movies are the future

And they were right, but they realized they can make more money by keeping 2 versions

not really. unless the thing you are looking at is the source of the light and not just a reflection of it, it just looks too faint imho. Unless is it's literally cinema conditions, that is. Stark black room, 10 thousand dollar reflective wall material etc.

How were they right? TV manufacturers are starting to drop 3D because the consumers don't care anymore.

4D TVs are where the shit is at

Can we talk about the best 3D Blu Rays at least?

It's just a temporary slump. They'll get huge again once Avatar 2 hits the big screen.

feels bad that i will never get to watch goodbye to language in 3d ;_;

When are holograms going to be a thing? I bet most people would opt out for even 1080p hologram if they can project it with their cellphone or if the hologram projector is more portable than a TV.

3D's novelty has worn off and there's not much you can do to push the effect to make it more noticeable directly.

You can improve resolution or framerate or dynamic range, and these will improve 3D, but all of these things will also improve 2D.

The future is VR, 4k will eventually take but the effect isnt nearly as great as hd was to 480p

No you always skip one.

>laserdisk
>hd-dvd
>holographic versatile disc

4k is the new 1080p 2k is the new 720