Saudi's flying in Airbus A330 shit everywhere

I had the misfortune of flying to Seoul on a flight packed with Indians on their way back to India. Pretty much this. The second the could get out of their seats, they bum rushed the bathrooms and stripped them clean of toiletries. The bathrooms themselves were covered in urine and the toilets had urine and dirt foot prints all over the bowls from them squating to do their business. They didn't bother to shower before hand, so the entire flight stink like curry and body odor and oil in polyester liners. They tracked their urine and shit foot prints all over the cabin as they trudged back and forth. Their over weight women with exposed rolls of belly fat dragging their drapes around in their own filth.

14 hours of this. 14 hours in a plane that smelled like oil, BO, urine and shit with them screaming at each other, their babies screaming, dragging their own shit and piss around the cabin with their own clothes.

liveleak.com/view?i=5a5_1473045122

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5a5_1473045122
viralnova.com/machine-accident/
youtu.be/KhcBHfwx8lM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wit what airline?

Should have just crashed that plane with no survivors

Oh my god

DESIGNATED

i work at a Silicon Valley company and they literally spend half the working day in the fucking toilets. It's so bad that the once a week my timing is off and I need to shit at work I can't get a fucking stall.

SHITTING

>Where ever I go I must

Hillary's

PLANES

Revolting subhumans

I was hiking through Muir Woods in Northern California and came upon a large group of Indian tourists. Their hair smelled of food/oil, as if they had just eaten at a greasy Indian food joint.

Can they even be classified as human?

>liveleak.com/view?i=5a5_1473045122
ho lee fak

POO WHILE FLEW?

That's called getting paid to take a shit my friend and your clearly not in on it

That is the dirtiest plane or transport I have ever seen. Were white people like this at one time?

>be camping in northern Alberta
>fucking poo in loo indians in minivans pull up to the public campsite washrooms because they're too lazy to walk apparently
>one of them is wearing business casual while camping
>in stead of quickly showering and making room for other campers they spend the next 4 hours hogging the washroom while their out of control kids run around everywhere screaming
>place is basically destroyed afterwards but at least there wasn't shit everywhere

How the FUCK did they end up in NORTHERN ALBERTA of all places is beyond me

At least Mexican keep things pretty clean and tidy. They are westerners though.

disgusting pigs. and the kikes are trying to bring these animals into our white christian nations. im so fucking triggered rn

Does Canada import them to work in technical industry like we do in the States? The h1bs take time to adjust. Like other immigrant groups they gravitate towards enclaves and stick to their own kind. There's a lot of newly minted middle class in China and India that can afford to travel abroad for the first time. They're the ones you tend to encounter with the most uncivilized behavior.

I saw some mudscum rapefugees at a Chinese buffet in my town.

>Lots of children
>Constantly shouting at one another in desert-speak
>Left food, dishes, and napkins strewn across table and floor

Day of the rope can't arrive soon enough.

Negative, they are meat popsicles.

How the fuck does this even happen? What is the thought process? Does one poo in loo come across a clean restroom, lock the door, and just stand there while letting loose? Do the rest just not give a shit now that the bathroom has been properly soiled?

How the fuck do you spend that long in the bathroom?

>>>/oven/!!!!!

Fuck off kike

Corbin Dallas?

OFFENDED
disgusting, antisemitic scum, i-i will call bibi!!!

I love it. If {Bibi, Sharon, Olmert} had balls, the Gaza Bay would be created in 2007

Why is she so cute and had the fattest ass at the same time?

Just kill yourself, jew. You're even worse.

Air India

INDIANS OF POL , I SUMMON THEE .

MAKE SENSE OF THIS

intredasting

>If
>Just kill yourself, jew. You're even worse.
you dont have to tell us , we already know heuheuhe

is he alive ?....

I've flown to africa and have never even seen something this bad

Yeah he is.
viralnova.com/machine-accident/

What a fucking lucky guy.

WeW LaD

jesus christ user

>be at convention
>washing hands in hotel bathroom, on my way out
>Sikh walks in, about 30 and as normal looking as a Sikh can be
>He casually walks into a stall as I dry my hands
>on my way out I hear what sounds like a high pressure hose being sprayed into the toilet bowl
>literally seconds after he shut the stall, like he just dropped his pants and started spraying
>flee before the clouds of curry stench hit me

Doesn't surprise me.
Check them out "evacuating" a plane after a crash. The fucken plane is burning and they are squabbling and trying to get their bags of crappy shit from the overhead lockers instead of trying to get the fuck out while they still can.

This just isn't normal.
youtu.be/KhcBHfwx8lM

Wtf they seriously are animals

They stick up bathrooms almost as bad as indians, and they insist on throwing used toilet paper in the trash because in shitxico you can't flush tp because it clogs the toilet

It's not so bad guys. it's natural. To me, it's more strange to be so scared of what's already inside your body. I understand being a bit taken aback due to culture shock but the racist outrage in this thread is disturbing.

DESIGNATED SHITTING PLANE

Noice. I'm pretty sure this is what Satre imagined when talking about hell.

Oi mine vittu
That cant be real

whats the next step in the master shitting plan?

No. People like to say that white people threw their poop out of Windows and such to the streets below. But that was with Roman street which were designed for that. London in the 1600's had men with long robes carrying portable toilets. You would pay him. He would shield you and then you would leave. He would take it and dump it the river.

>tfw no Indians in this thread to defend this

wewe lad first I thought "Public toilets will be public toilets" but then I saw this shit lying aroud even where the passangers are sitting

Holy shitting in plane.

That is DISGUSTING. I don't even want to imagine the smell in that plane.

It's a thousand times worse than a festival porta toilet.

I am now unironically racist and I'm not even white.

Why do they have to shit SO MUCH?
Is it the food?
Genuinely asking

>A fucking leaf was surrounded by hot sweaty unwashed poo ON the loo asses

>mfw

It's 2:30 AM. Also it's indefensible.

Sounds like 'Camp of the Saints'

Mfw I moved to Australia and discovered that urinals are less common than troughs. Even at work's head office (150k/yr, science, 1.2billion market cap) I have to stand at a trough, in a puddle of urine if I want to piss.

I miss Canadian bathrooms.

Fucking Hell OP !!!