Women ask for pay increases as often as men but receive them less, study says

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/05/gender-wage-gap-women-pay-raise-men-study
well, Sup Forums? guess the wage gap is fake meme just ended

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/05/gender-wage-gap-women-pay-raise-men-study
japan-talk.com/jt/new/6-biggest-Japanese-communities-outside-Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao cunts btfo

>I mean, like, oh my god, I work for, like, 6 hours a day,A DAY, and, like, oh my god, they're paying me less and they think that I, like, don't show like this "dedication" crap.
>Like, seriously? They're all sexist!

exactly what I expected from Sup Forums
memes on about it being fake, but now we have numbers showing one of the excuses white males use for it is wrong

All this suggests is that women don't work as hard as men in the eyes of their employers.

So Australia is their only source and would not use data from any other country?

Stfu cunt

#meritocracy

Not according to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics.

>memes on about it being fake
you okay friendo

you seem confused
i didnt say it was fake

The wrong ones probably ask. Also, doesn't this contradict multiple other studies that found women ask for raises less? What gives?

WHICH IS BECAUSE OF THE PATRIARCHY YOU CIS GENDERED SCUM!!!!!!!!
what are you some kind of white male?

those studies were conducted by misogynist white males. this study is the only one with any merit.

woman embarrassed after being asked if she ever asked for a raise quickly lies about it while stuttering.

>Researchers did find, however, that younger women received raises just as often as younger men.

nice clickbait.

IT'S BECAUSE MEN ARE MORE ATTRACTED TO YOUNGER WOMEN THAT FUCKING PATRIARCHY MAN

>2016
>am white male
>mfw I trigger faggots on an hourly basis

I was kidding mate, im a white male too lol.

Doesn't this just prove that men are more effective? If the company you work with fails to compensate you for what your skills are worth, there's always a competing company that will. Unless the fascist conspiracy known as the patriarchy forces that company to turn down valuable labor because they're not allowed to fairly compensate women.

We all know mate relax

taking more leave does not entitle you to more pay

This is totally anecdotal, but I just want to say most of the women I've worked with spent half the day socializing with other people, and visiting other people's offices.

One female co-worker even once asked me why she should work hard if she gets paid the same not to.

Being a slav triggers people also. Normally when i tell people that i am a slav the cuck call me racist islamophobe straight away.

Stop confusing the issue with reality. If corporations care only about profits....and a woman produced the same quality and quantity of work as a man, for 77 cents on the dollar...why would any corporation hire a man? The answer is, of course, that the quality and quantity of work done by women is far less than men.

You need to fight for a pay raise because nobody wants to give it to you

Asking and then being denied is normal, you need to negotiate, which woman are shit at since they're not confrontational.

The desk was perfectly level until this woman showed up and forced the company to change it, now neither of them can do their job.

well are you a RACIST ISLAMOPHOBE user?

its like they work less, take on less responsibility and generally are less qualified but thats to affirmative action have a inflated ego

Uptalk is not the best way to talk about getting a raise?

I am worse. I would actually promote the genocide of the black race. It would be easy, just kick all our Arabs to Africa and cut off the food and medical supplies.

> On the Perceived wage equality for similar work indicator, the two highest countries are Burundi, Mongolia, whereas the two lowest performing countries are Israel and Angola

its a fucking meme

did you know women get tax breaks when they own a business and not men?

did you know that white males are less inclined to recieve hand outs and the stuff they get is from hard work.

hmmmmm makes you think

>theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/05/gender-wage-gap-women-pay-raise-men-study
>Jamiles Lartey
Other articles:
>US investigates if Russia may be trying to influence election – report
>Predictive policing practices labeled as 'flawed' by civil rights coalition
>Museum of African American History displays range from slavery to Prince
haha

My perfect world would be:

>An Asian/caucasian mixed land in North America,
>Arabs colonize Africa but we get one British colony in Rhodesia
>Chinese and other Asians remove muslims from Asia , also removing Indians
>Europe is white, slavs live mostly separate and most slavs peacefully return to their east and south homelands
>Slavs remove gypsies, Albanians,
>Greeks and Macedonians remove Turks

This only shows that the women do not have the leverage that men do. That implies companies are not so afraid of losing a women workers and that implies women do not perform as well as men.
Do you even logic?

>Jamiles
>nigger so cucked he puts pussy on a pedestal.
I almost feel bad, but I mostly feel the same twisted joy I feel from watching fire destroy the ghetto.

An Asian/caucasian mixed land in North America
Fucking why tho?

Engineer reporting in.

I haven't read this thread yet. Am I the first to observe that, structurally speaking, that desk is designed to ensure that the woman obtains *more* money?

How do you plan to remove so many shitskins without the help of Asians? Also what will we do when we piss of the Asians?

China would just start arming blacks and hispanics if Asians were on the removal list.

Haha wait till they demand pay for pregnancy time off. THEN they will be btfo because employers will stop hiring women.

I'm sorry, I thought we were talking ideal scenario, not imminent fucking race war.

I am being somewhat realistic.If Europe became dangerous to Arabs and Blacks they would flee to Africa anyways as it would be the closest.

They ask just as often but don't get it because a woman asks every day whereas one in seven men asks one time a week.

Lets replace some terms to put it in better perspective:

>Lazy incompetent workers ask for pay increases as often as industrious capable workers but receive them less

I've got bad news for you...

Post actual study or gtfo

> woman generally go for management positions
> men go for positions where they actually do the work
> the one who does nothing and in most cases is just a "asset to present to your partners" and is replaceable gets no wage raise
> the one that does the work and is essential for the company gets a raise when he demands it
Sounds about right.
If most woman would go for essential positions they would get a raise because companies change managment, finances, PR and so on like panties.

> not wanting qt happas
Fuck you brazil for claiming a monopoly on happas

japan-talk.com/jt/new/6-biggest-Japanese-communities-outside-Japan
f
a
g
g
o
t

They don't earn them.