Captain Britain a white guy?

I'm confused, Sup Forums.

I thought CB was a Muslim woman??? And that the old white guy died?

Maybe you should read comics and not just racebait threads.
Also that's not how you use question marks.

fbpb

>Northern Ireland

EIREEEEEEEEEEE

On the tiny chance this isn't bait: Faiza is Captain Britain only in alternate realities. She simply wields Excalibur in the standard time line.

>She simply wields Excalibur in the standard time line.
>A fucking Muslim wields the sword of a Christian King
Can't spell cuck without UK I see. Does she get King Richard's armor as well.

>King Arthur
>Christian

Now we see the bait.

Cry more, bitch taig.

There are multiple Captains Britain out there. And that's without even getting into the Captain Britain Corps.

Isn't Excalibur a sword that can only be wielded by the true ruler of Britain?

>he doesn't know King Arthur was a pagan war commander

Another victim of the US educational system. Five bucks says this kid also thinks Sherlock Holmes was a real person.

>he thinks they teach british mythology in canadian schools.

It's reasonable IMO. It depends whether you're talking historical or literary. Arthur is very much a True Christian Divine Mandate King in the medieval stuff.

Nope. It's not the same sword as the Sword in the Stone. It's a sword the Lady of the Lake gives him.

Also it's fine to have Faiza have it because Excalibur's magical scabbard healed all wounds while it was worn, and Faiza Hussein has healing powers so clearly she is ACTUALLY the anthropomorphic personification of the scabbard/sword. Or at least, she would be if I ever got to write it. Plus Arthur has a bunch of Saracen knights around anyway who swear fealty to him, most notably Palamedes.

Ever heard of Sir Morien, or Sir Palamedes?

>He thinks Marvel used the pagan Arthur and not the medieval made up one
Come on user.

>REEEEE 150 ODD YEARS AGO THEY STARVED OUR PEOPLE
>MUH DANIEL O'CONNELL
>REMEMBER 1916

Fuck off you Murphy prick, you're currently being treated better than you ever were. Are there still legitimate complaints to be made about stuff like your laws being passed by people who only give a shit about Westminster? Yeah but then people in the North of England also have that problem.

Ceredigion in Wales is the poorest place in Western Europe

But please cry some more about how Parliament doesn't give a shit about you by voting in people who won't even sit in it to make a fucking change you thick potato nigger.

What? King Arthur was Christian, assuming he exists, he was a Romano-Celt, who by the time of the Saxon invasions, were Christian.

*Mostly Christian
*Romano-British were mostly Christian

>Celtic folk hero holds the religion of the invaders

Alright

dammit Sup Forums this thread was at the bottom of the catalog with just one reply an hour ago why you gotta do this shit

I literally don't know enough about anime to get your dumb reference.

By the time of the Anglo Saxons no they were pretty much all Christian, certainly a King or any kind of high ranking millitary leader simply couldn't be pagan in that society.

Except by that point the Romans weren't considered invaders, the Anglo-Saxons were.

As a Brit, I find the idea of Captain Britain deeply embarrassing. It's the one character I would like to see become a disabled transexual.

Celtic identity is sort of predicated on not being one of the Romans who came over.

Its why the Welsh are apparently Celtic (even though they were invaded) its why the Cornish are apparently Celtic (even though they got invaded) Its why the Scots, the Irish etc. But the English aren't.

To the Celtic cultural identity of the Scots, Welsh, Irish and those who still feel "CORNWALL AINT ENGLISH KERNOW BYS VYKEN" the English aren't allowed. Because, in part of the Roman invasion.

He does seem like a terribly American concept.

Constantine to me seems more like the quintessential British "superhero". Someone with no time for all the gaudy theatrics of the tights and capes of yank tossers.

Its always felt a little like trying to transplant Las Vegas onto Britain. Its just alien.

Alan Moore's run was good though

>I have literally never read a single Captain Britain comic in my life nor do I know even the most basic thing about CB, but Sup Forums told me to get angry so I'm gonna get angry!
You're fucking pathetic and need to go back.

This. There's something really uncouth, about a city on the edge of entertainment, drugs, and sexual liberation, but Islamists running around committing atrocities in the streets is more in line with the British tradition of setting up roots of an empire in foreign lands and disregarding the history of the natives.

No English isn't Celtic because of the Anglo Saxons, as you said, both Wales and Cornwall were part of the Roman Empire. This isn't a debate, I am right. You are wrong.

>UK variant cover
>Captain Britain not Union Jack

I am so triggered right now

>Its an Americans trying to write about Britain comic

It's debatable, the most westerly Roman settlement in England was Exeter which is a long way short of Cornwall. Obviously they didn't hit the Exe and say "nope we're done" but it's hard to know how much control they had beyond that

Union Jack was never an Avenger. Captain Britain was.

#NOTMECAPTAIN

Surely for Captain Britain to be a true British comic, Captain Britain would have to be a bubbling blow-hard while his loyal butler does all the real work.

different universe user

>I thought CB was a Muslim woman???

No, that's Miss Marvel. Or was it Captain Marvel, I can't keep up with how fast they retcon new politically correct SJW pandering characters in place of existing ones.

Could they ever conceivably create a new Muslim character and you not take it to be SJW pandering user?

Because the only ones that spring to my mind are Dust and Fazia.