>Party foul!

this movie was so fucking bad
I really really hope Wonder Woman is good just for the sake of the DC brand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RslcETyE2ec
youtube.com/watch?v=OTKDtoBR-2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still better than the MCU.

Every single DC movie has been rotten, while even the worst of Marvel (Thor and Hulk) have been fresh. DC is never getting a good movie.

It was fine.

>Harley acts like Harley.
Oh no.

DC is never getting a critically acclaimed movie*

All DC movies have been good to ridiculously great. BvS>MoS>SS

I assume Wonder Woman will be slightly below MoS but JL could surpass BvS if done properly.

Will critics ever admit their mistake? Or will they double down and spew hate for WW before they even see it?

witness the snydercuck in its natural habitat: wallowing in a pit of self delusion

>All DC movies have been good to ridiculously great.

Fucking patethic, at least MCUfags on Sup Forums dont act so uptigh over their movies being "ridiculously great", they just mock DC movies for being shit.

Yeah but that's not the actual scores, which is why I always hate RT
They're one of the most popular review sites and they're the only one that show review % not review average so most people assume it is review average.

So has the BR been released or why are we getting a second wave of "your movie is shit"?

No plot holes, not monochromatic, great characterizations, great stories. Why are you trying to push this meme?

>Will critics ever admit their mistake? Or will they double down and spew hate for WW before they even see it?

the extended version came out tuesday

When are you going to stop this meme?

>great characterizations, great stories
eh. But yeah, the fact they aren't so gloomy is the main advantage they have.

I am a Trumpfag, and I am offended for him to be compared to that piece of shit of a flick.

Fuck you.

Based Del Toro.

And I agree, although sometimes even Marvel tries to do something different and widen their comfort zone.
All of the Captain America movies have done a good job of switching things up and trying some new stuff.

You're right. When I get home I will copy and paste two scenes into one image to prove that the movies aren't "monochromatic." It's that simple. Then that guy will be discredited forever.

>female lead in a post-2012 world
No matter whether it's good or not, it's a guaranteed Fresh score on Rotten Tomatoes

BvS is better than Trump, kiddo. Get over it.

This is true.

Donald doesn't deserve that. At least he's entertaining to watch.

It's always funny to me that no one can legitimately defend SS because it's not by Snyder and it doesn't have any sense of "intellectual content" to meme over.

It's just bad and even Snyderfags always put it last on the last after BvS and MoS but then have to tack on

>b-but its still better than the MCU

I'm happy that Trumpfags finally know what it's like to be Pro-Obama. You like the guy but everywhere you look people just want to talk shit.

I unironically thought that leto's joker was going to be a brainwashed Jason todd or something because he was such a god awful joker. Watched the whole film and I realized the awful truth.

Yeah the characterizations being good or bad are basically subjective. That shouldn't be a part of the analysis anyway, just if the actors played their role properly to the characterization they were given.

E.g. an actor playing a serious role in a goofy manner would be bad if that wasn't intended. Seems to me like the actors all played their roles the way they were intended to be played. Whether or not someone likes that is another issue altogether.

Kek, I already saw the scenes that you always post.

>ocean scene
>vs doomsday laser fight scene
>batman going to kill Snyderman scene

While failing to notice that:

>entire screem is green
>entire screem is organge

While 85% of the movie the entire screem is gray or brown.

You might even say that "300" was a colourful movie. It is all monochromatic and usually desaturated dull, with few scenes of monochromatic over saturated shit.

Look at an Iron Man movie, and you will see a better use of colour pallete, look at the Xmen movies, and you will see the same, look - again - for Hellboy, and you will see a fantastic work with colours.

Keep trying kiddo.

I feel like you need only look at Eisenberg's performance as Meme Luther to see that Snyder isn't interested in directing actors.

Any other director would have bitchslapped the guy and told him to cut it out.

I like SS.

It was dumb, colorful and explodey.

I even think they nailed the characters, including Deadshot.

Come at me.

>Yeah the characterizations being good or bad are basically subjective.

Even people working at WB said that they fucked up for making "Nolan Batman" with Superman.

>It's always funny to me that no one can legitimately defend SS because it's not by Snyder
Well yeah. Snyder cares a LOT and Ayer didn't seem to care as much.

Subsequently, the impact the movie had was a lot lesser. That doesn't mean it was unwatchably bad though.

"Monochromatic" means the entire movie is one color, not scenes are mostly one color (even specific scenes have other colors in them so that doesn't work either).

Having scenes be mostly one color is a good thing that causes the scene to become more vibrant. Just because you don't understand proper film technique doesn't mean you can say it's bad.

No, that was intended. Just like the first time Luthor was made into a business man he changed the way he did things, by modernizing Lex he also had to change the way he did things.

youtube.com/watch?v=RslcETyE2ec

Snyder cares a lot about showing edgyvision by unscrupulously exploting iconic characters despite fact that he don't know shit about them.

It was a pretty great movie, great visuals, colors, dialogue, music, EL DIABLO, Harley, bringing the sexy back in super hero movies, violent shitty characters as leads instead of witty boy scouts like in Marvel Disney ''His worst crime is that he is a douche!''

Yes, the movie used too much popular music during thr first 30 minutes, but beyond that is a pretty good action film.

>Just like the first time Luthor was made into a business man
what

>edgy
No.

He also knows way more about the characters than you do, apparently.

>"Monochromatic" means the entire movie is one color, not scenes are mostly one color

Are you autistic?

>Will critics ever admit their mistake? Or will they double down and spew hate for WW before they even see it?

Comic books have never been for "film people", we like action, power fantasy, violence, and craziness that could never happen in real life

This doesn't appeal to anybody who fancies themselves as a "film critic", somehow Marvel has pandered to the masses....not comic fans, and now the masses fancy themselves comic fans which they are not in any way

This is why MCUcks are so defensive and basically spam this board, they've attached themselves to this new identity of "geek sheek" and they need to justify the Captain America shield tattoos they got and Iron Man T's despite only learning of the characters in the 2010s

Eventually, these people will get over it when the whole "geek sheek for normie" thing stops being trendy and movies like BvS will be looked back at by the real fans as being underrated classics and movies like Iron Man 3 and Thor will be looked at as embarrassing soulless garbage shat out the mouse, not Marvel

If it looks like shit, it's shit. Don't need to understand technique to know what I do not like.

Yeah, right.
>It will be cool to rape Batman in jail, you know...like....i mean...yeah......it's like.....mm...you know....i'm sayn.....that heroes talking in costumes are stupid.....you know......like.......i mean.......Batman shots people all the time right??....well......just read DKR!....he shots tons of people you know!

>colors, dialogue, music, harley, violent shitty characters

SS is pretty shitty. I thought it was going to be like Ostrander's run but instead it was just an assault on my eyes and my ears. It wasn't even a good dumb action movie. But people will defend it anyways because it's DC.

And that meant overacting the shit out of every single scene to the point where it felt like an awful Saturday Night Live sketch had invaded the movie?

Bad acting is bad acting, user.

>geek sheek
lmao

He DID kill Jimmy Olson to set the tone.

@87771176

Cheap bait, Snyderfag.

But is funny that Snyderfags can never stop talking about Marvel, when other movie franchines with heroes are show to be waaaay better than both - They create this patethic execuse that you can only make movies on two ways:

>marvel way
>Snydershit way

And try to shame anyone that dont eat their speciphic taste of shit.

>We gonna make first movie about bad guys!
>Cool!
>....
>WE WUUZZZ HEROZZ AN SHIT
>YOU'RE MUH FAMILY
>I'M BEAUTIFUL xDxD
>ROSE UNICORN xDxD
>I'M GONNA BEAT YA WITH BAT! XD
>HONKA HONKA

> by modernising Lex he also had to change the way he did things.

By making him an autistic lunatic who literally can't hold his spaghetti in public while also being a mastermind who can plan Swiss-watch revenge plots over multiple years.

The man literally has an entirely different motivation in every scene he opens his fat mouth.

>but that was the point

It doesn't matter, within the context of the story it failed at making him a compelling villain . Just because you can grasp the point of a scene doesn't mean it succeeded, no matter how many times you people try and pretend every person who dislikes BvS somehow doesn't' "get it" as though that's literally the only way your movie can be disliked.

The BvS fans really need to stop pretending "That's the point" is a bulletproof defence that makes their movie immune to criticism. I could intend to shit my pants, that doesn't make it a worthwhile use of my time.

>lying

Or just bad opinion. It looks great. If you're blind then you're blind.

>meme argument
Hey let me just take a bunch of out of context quotes and use them as proof! Snyder has said before that he's a fan of Superman. So which Snyder is the real Snyder? Are there two of them like the two Donald Trumps theory?

He said that he did it because "was funny".

>By making him an autistic lunatic who literally can't hold his spaghetti in public

I know right?

Funny part, is that Snyderfags pretend that things can only be modernized if they are like what he did! Ignoring that Lex from multiple comics of the last years, is modernized and way better than what we got.

>geek sheek

yeah buddy, sound that shit out

>he's a fan of Superman
Wew, son. You can be fan of Superman and don't know shit about him at the same time, you know? He probably fan of Millerverse Supes and Injustice one. (you know it's true)

His meme argument is better than your non-argument on what looks good. lol why are DC cucks actively defending their shit films?

>not calling out a party foul
Bunch of dweebs

>Well, we almost pulled it off. Despite what everybody thought.
>We weren't picked to succeed, you know that right? We were all chosen to fail
>Yeah, I know that. Worst part of it is they're gonna blame us for the whole thing. They can't have people knowing the truth. We're the patsys, the cover-up. Don't forget, we're the bad guys.

was the fresh prince being meta here

>Or just bad opinion. It looks great.

Nah, it looks awful, it is unimaginative and doesnt go well with the character.

Because of that WB had to say sorry for the comic book fans, after all, according to them, nort every super hero needs to be Batman.

>Snyder has said before that he's a fan of Superman

Please mate, Snyder "gets" Superman, as much as Shamalaia "gets" Avatar or who made Dragonball Evolution "get" Dragonball. Snyder just sound autistic and objectivist. We are lucky that he will be banned by Warner once he finishes JL.

Kek, the influences of Injustice are so obvious, I cringed when I saw that post apocaliptic scene.

>why are DC cucks

Please, dont mix DC fans, with Snyderfags.

Real DC fans know that he is shit. DCEU needs their own REBIRTH.

>overacting
No.

>By making him an autistic lunatic
Saying these things won't make them true.
>who literally can't hold his spaghetti in public
Under certain circumstances which are in-line with his character. You're too retarded to see that. You're not the only person in the world who gets to decide how characters should be.

>The man literally has an entirely different motivation in every scene he opens his fat mouth.
Prove it then. Prove that his overall motivation changes.

>it failed at making him a compelling villain
Wrong. Saying it won't make it true.

@87771400
Are you actually autistic? You writte like somone who is autistic.

Of course the animated one was better.

What if I'm both

Nice argument, buddy. You know that means you lose right?

Rebirth is shit.

>Unironically pulling the WELL IT'S NOT A FACT defense

I'm sorry user, should I put "In my opinion" in front of every sentence like an 8th grader writing a book report?

Dude, your entire argument is "NO, I AM RIGHT, IT IS GOOD".

Typical Snyderfag.

You keep saying words that don't line up with reality. You can say "I'm not on fire" while on fire but reality isn't going to change according to your words.

Go ahead and believe your alternate reality, you schizophrenic.

You can't be. You either fan of DC universe or fan of edgeverse.
Rebirth is best thing happened to comics in last 5 years.

>should I put "In my opinion" in front of every sentence

In this case yes because "I didn't like it" isn't the same as "it's bad." You didn't like it, whatever. But saying it's bad just because you didn't like it is a lie.

>I really really hope Wonder Woman is good

You're hoping for entirely too much. If WB can't make a good movie with BATMAN, then how the fucking hell are they supposed to do lesser characters like Wonder Woman? And Gal Gadot was a terrible choice, she can barely speak English so her acting is like Arnold Schwarzenegger or Jackie Chan

Might as well forget this crap was ever even made and start really really hoping that Justice League will be okay. Because I've got a feeling Wonder Woman is going to be Green Lantern tier bad

>The Donald Trump of comics

Why didn't they just start off as Glass did in his run?

>Have to kill everyone in a football stadium because they have a virus.
>Then they have to track who made the virus and take him out. Have it be someone like Penguin who was selling it to a foreign government or group.
>Replace Killer Croc with King Shark.

We'll except for the magic users in DC, everything else is superb though. Hellblazer is utter shit right now.

Nice argument.

Not him but....if people who criticize cant say that it is bad.......how you can say that it is good?

Well, Constantine is awesome in "Six pack and dogwelder"

Should I pick that up? I heard it's amazing and hilarious

You know, man. I never was fan of "too comic staff". But after reading Hitman, I've read this. Damn, it's simply one of the best runs of DC right now.

Because that'd be decent and what I was vaguely expecting

how can you say dc has poor characterisations but then put Hellboy on a pedestal when its undeniably worse?

You're an idiot you know that?

It is literally written, that they are still enjoyable and interesting while being their own thing.

Unlike some movies...

Because while hardass Krauss is isnt as good as insecure Krauss, he is still great.

While Abe as melancholic psychic foil of Hellboy isnt as good as soldier melancholic Abe, he is still a enjoyable character.

You see what is your problem now?

>comparing based Trump to that grimdark bloated piece of shit "superman sequel"
kys

But the basis of whether or not a character is enjoyable is based on how close it is to the comic incarnation ONLY for DC, right? Why is there such a double standard against DC films?

>the character is bad
>Why?
>not muh
>but you like X despite it not being the same
>well yeah because it's good!

What kind of weird meme logic is this? The whole basis of the character being "bad" is due to "not muh" for DC but people still are allowed to like other characters that aren't the same as their comic counterparts? How is that fair?

Lex ended up being great, its different from the comics but his core elements are there like despising god like figures.

>But the basis of whether or not a character is enjoyable is based on how close it is to the comic incarnation ONLY for DC, right?

No you autistic bitch.

First, because nobody said that was the only basis of it, actually, it adress this.

See? You have to made up scenarios because you have no arguments. I for example, like Leto Joker and Boomerang, even if they deviates from the comic versions on some aspects.

This is why it is written that despite being different, it doesnt add anything as good to take its place.
Try another thing next time.

>What kind of weird meme logic is this?

There is a thing called different degrees of good/bad writting and execution.

You autisticaly act like "if you like a thing, you should like other", while ignoring execution and writting.

>Lex ended up being great

"This fucking guy might be the worst comic book villain of all time. Nothing about him makes sense, his personality changes from scene to scene, he's terminally obnoxious - for some reason we never find out what he's about or even what his company is for when he's not doing bad guy stuff. And despite the fact that his actions drive the entire plot we never get an answer to why hes doing any of it... at some points it feels like Luthor and the Joker were supposed to be in the movie, then they mashed the two together and didn't change anything,"

Lex ended up being fucking awful, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=OTKDtoBR-2M

You can make a character different and still good.

Doc.Ock from Spiderman 2? Great.
Snyder lame edgeverse? Stupid. He is on the same tier as that Superman with a white beard and a giant gun, in terms of lame characterization.

>Trips followed by quads.

It is a fact them. Mostly Snyder characters suck, apart from Batman, that was entirely rewritten by Afleck - and even them he suffered from plot induced stupidity.

Snyderfags on suicide whatch.

>Movieblob
That has to be a falseflag.

>Doc.Ock from Spiderman 2? Great.
That was the utter definition of hackery and being a professional character butcher....Otto is a dick simply because he is, he's a fatass fucking nerd who chooses bitterness over becoming a better person and uses his genius for evil rather than good, that's what makes him a good Spider-Man villain

Spider-Man 2 (there's a dash in there, retard) makes Otto another generic "sympathetic" guy driven mad, and in the most retarded fucking way.....his tentacles literally talked to him, that was fucking stupid. Superman was not edgy in DCEU, you 15-20 year old dumbshits just throw around that term without knowing what it means.

>he doesn't agree with me so it's bait

Doesn't matter where the review is from, it doesn't change the fact that Luthor is an obvious attempt to copy The Dark Knight's theme of having the chaotic villain use the power of fucking shenanigans to pit one part of the cast against the other. The only difference is The Dark Knight executed it well enough to be one of the best capeshit movies ever, and BvS flopped with it so hard its not even funny.

>Snyderfags hate Spider-man 2 and Otto

Holy shit, and I thinking that your taste couldn't get worse.

Faggot, I hate Eisenberg's Luthor but using that fat sack of shit as an argument is a proof that you're either an idiot or purposefully trying to make everyone who thinks Eisenberg is shit look bad.

I like Otto, which is why I don't like Spider-Man 2 Sup Forumsfaggot

And I don't even know who Snyder is, or rather, I've never seen a single movie of his that I knew was his other than Batman v Superman, or MOS, or whichever one he did

I'm not a theater faggot, I don't care about this shit, I know Raimi simply because I like horror and I know he's a hack

So, being a shitty character makes him a good villain. Got it.

Right, because the value of the opinion is negated by its source. This is the exact type of mindset that has normies worshiping Rotten Tomatoes as law, the exact mindset you fags claim to hate so much.

I hate to break it to you, but everyone who makes horror movies is a hack because horror is the worst genre to ever exist, even worse than capeshit.

>comic otto is shit
>raimi otto is good

Movie fags people, Sup Forums has infiltrated this board and these fucking poseurs have ruined it

>argues about his favorite comic book movies pretending to be a comic fan
>argues that he hates capeshit a post later

Movie fags people, Sup Forums has infiltrated this board and these fucking poseurs have ruined it

300 wasn't monochromatic since the Spartans had those red capes contrasting with everything in nearly every scene.