nytimes.com/2017/09/15/books/roald-dahl-charlie-black.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>blatantly lying for virtue signalling points

You're not welcome here, communist.

proof?

nytimes.com/2017/09/15/books/roald-dahl-charlie-black.html

Idris

I don't think they would dare to make a black Charlie and the chocolate factory movie after the black Annie remake

idris elba

Jaden Smith

she hates him after he had sex with hundreds of women, killing his work is all she can do to get back at him now that he's dead

>Chocolate Charlie and Factory

>The racist sexist anti-semetic totally wanted a black kid for his protagonist in the book where african pygmies are slaves and subservient to the white businessowner, but 'an agent' that remains unnamed totally talked him out of it by saying people would 'ask why' a black kid is the protagonist of a book based around winning a lottery by pure chance

Never quite got over that whole 'he cheated on her a fuckton', did she?

Will Arnett as Willy Wonka

Who is thehero?

WE WUZ OOMPA LOOMPAS

*smacks lips*

SHEEEEEEIIITTT

Pretty rude to Quentin desu

OBSESSED

He should be a white actor because race doesn't matter

This is his wife trying to make it seem like Dahl wasn't a racist, only total retards think she's telling the truth.

Here we go...
The Johnny Depp version was a better movie. I'm sorry, Sup Forums, the Gene Wilder version was a good movie, yes, but the Depp version much better captures the wacky feel of the book.

How can chocolate be real if our penii aren't real?

Can't wait for the characters that were "supposed" to be gay or transgender. Bravo Hollywood!

the kids are hotter too

>it's a "its more faithful to the book so that makes it a better movie" episode.

>now that he's dead

He's been dead for nearly thirty years.

Why is this a bad idea?

>Charlie is a broke-ass nigger and all his relatvies are lazy as fuck and waste all their money on a fucking CHANCE to go to a FUCKING CHOCOLATE FACTORY.
Charlie is definitely a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g

>IT'S AN EVIL CONSPIRACY EVRY TIME THERE ARE CHARCTERS WHO ARNT LIEK MEE

>When Mr. Dahl died in 1990 at age 74, Abraham Foxman, who at the time was the national director of the Anti-Defamation League, wrote in a letter to The New York Times that Mr. Dahl “was a blatant and admitted anti-Semite.”

Our fucking guy

John Boyega as Charlie, Idris as Wonka, Morgan Freeman as grandpa Joe, Leslie Jones as Mrs Bucket

Hitler
Hitler
Nigger nigger

Roald Dahl
>"Jews are unfriendly to goyim and Hitler must have had a reason to hate them so muh"

Roald Dahl's cocksleeve
>"Charlie was meant to be a nigger"

As usual, women ruin everything

steals too

Have you read the story.

He was broke as shit, his whole family didn't work, they never even attempted to fix their shitty house, and when he happened upon some spare cash he spent it on candy.

Charlie was definitely a nigger.

How is Charlie characterized in the book?

it makes sense, the whole poor bit atleast.

just can't see a black kid as the main in the original, charlie was perfect.

Dahl was a well known racist. He wouldn't write about a black kid

>Race doesn't matter b-but he should be white!

Kek great casting

>Charlie
Idris Elba
>Uncle Joe
Morgan Freeman
>Wonka
Chris Rock
>Mike Teevee
Chris Tucker
>Veruca Salt
Beyonce
>Violet Beauregarde
Leslie Jones
>Augustus Gloop
Kenan Thompson

Funny how an estraged widow is making a claim that no one else can verify because they are dead or unnamed, really makes me think.

This just brings up a fantastic point, if you were to make the story word for word then the whole thing would be seen as racist.

>Poor getto family
>half the extended family lives in the same bed
>Father isn't there
>Spend every extra nickle and dime on frivolous material goods
>The only time the lazy uncle gets up is when he gets free shit
>The whole family only stays poor until a rich white guys gives him his fortune

It's the lord of the flies for black people, fat unemployed white girls with too much dye in their hair would be bitching.

It makes sense. At the end of the story Charlie controls the means of production. Who do you think should be depicted in such a situation?

>inb4 Idris Elba

The chocolate factory was his dick, wew lad

When I was a kid I was always disgusted at how unhygienic it would be to keep fauna so close to food

Was it autism?

Then why didn't Quentin draw him black?

Stupid virtue-signaller.

that nigga draws like a 5 year old

literally /ourguy/

It's more faithful yeah, original is still a better movie

>nigglet
>in a chocolate factory

Wouldn't it be ttoo easy for him to get lost?

Shiieeet nigga you sayin to me dat nigga Wonka is putting gold muthafucka tickets in chocolate?

Have you guys ever read the sequel? It's racist as shit. The great glass elevator is spotted on a satellite after it goes into space, and the book is just about the international community reacting in fear. All the countries that aren't in the Anglo sphere are portrayed with massive stereotypes. There's no fucking way he was this open minded

I honestly will sooner believe that HP Lovecraft co-wrote black Charlie and the Chocolate factory with Robert E. Lee but let Roald Dahl say he wrote it after they couldn't find a publisher.

I'd watch it only if it became a blaxploitation flick

>Charlie and the Soul Food Factory

Wonka played by Dave Chappelle.

idris elba as charlie

Finn Wolfhard as Violet

comfiest illustrations ever desu

WE

I'm sure the Ugandans have some very culturally diverse clicks and whistles for us evil anglosphere people to listen to that will help us with satellite repair

AYY YO MAN WE RUNNING OUT O CHOCOLATE AN ALL DESE ORANGE MIDGETS BE STARVIN

I read the book, the sequel and watched the Wilder film growing up. Fuck you, Depp was a meme actor at best.

>hero

WOW HE DIDN'T DO SOMETHING "UNETHICAL" HOW HEROIC

It is ironic he would say this, he flew in WW2 shooting down German planes. It must have been difficult to realize in the end how you enabled the enemies of the West.

>WE WUZ CHOCOLATE MAKERS 'N SHEIT

Patton realized the same thing. Why do you think he had such a convenient "accident" right before he was to return to mainland USA?