Why do liberals have open marriages?

why do liberals have open marriages?

Because the thought of being responsible and thoughtful scares them.

Because.

Because the liberal numales are unable to satisfy a woman so they live an eternal life of cuckoldry simpy providing for a woman who can buzz them around and send them to the shed when Lorenzo and Jamal visits

because the men are bitches. Liberals do not have kids either. Maybe one. They have no sense of duty or honor.

The flavor of semen mixed with pussy is a delicacy you can never get enough of.

Because liberals don't trust each other. And they rather lay down the law and make it known already.

This

liberal numales are unable to satisfy a woman sexually so she has to resort to other means

Conservative couples probably have higher rates of swinging, honestly.

Is that his wife?

It is to pervert and degrade abrahamic societies, and the sanctity of marriage.

because it works for everyone.

>beta provider coughs up the money and still gets a wife who he could otherwise get

>fit, handsome guy who isn't as rich or productive gets to fuck hot married women on the side with no committment

>women gets money and a big dick handsome husband

prove me wrong

only people it doesnt work for is poor nerds, aka Sup Forums

They are scared of commitment because of their crushingly low self-esteem.

how do they fuck?
i just fucked my first ever fat chick and it was terrible
is is different for guys?

she'll probably just suck his dick once in a while if he starts complaining her credit card bill is too big

Isn't open marriage an oxymoron? You get married because you've had all your degenerate fun and want to start a family with someone with good values. What kind of screwed up kids do you think you're gonna have if they have to see mommy leave every other night to fuck some random while daddy cries/drinks heavily at home?

Boogie cant have erections (morbid obesity + diabetes + multiple health problems during years)

im not even kidding.
why is his wife with him? Pure fetish i guess. (and her best friend is a muscled nigger, just saying)

>higher

I've read the same thing.

Consider that swinging is organized, and liberals are more likely to just go fuck around without thought of moral consequences. To them it's not swinging, just a "different" type of marriage - which they consider to be an old (and therefore, bad) institution. Someone with an open marriage may not consider himself/herself to be a swinger.

Also, it takes something of conservative notions to be married in the first place. There are plenty that just have 'life partners' with whom they live.

Now to answer your original question: monogamy and fidelity are simply not values that liberals prioritize. Liberals are driven by ID urges.

>Pure fetish
boogie has a really nice income from jewtube.

>her best friend is a muscled nigger

mere coincidence

they married so that he can get on her health insurance who then pays for his stomach band and in return shes gets his shit once he kicks the bucket

Because the world is filled with only betas, degenerates and whores. Oh wait that's just Canada.

Because they're not man enough to satisfy their loved ones. They have no self-respect, aren't fit, replace their "masculinity" with femininity and their mates begin to hate them.

Like I said, im not even kidding lol
once he kicks the bucket she will marry him. Just screencap this comment because she is cheating boogie with him. (a woman cant be years without sex)

good stuff mate, will post this recipe on /ck/

Tax benefits in the US.

They can't stand each other.

Marriage is for financial benefits.

That fat fuck boogie can't even talk for 10 seconds whitout having breathing issues and turning red. It's probably some tax scam they are running while she probably fucks a nigger. Boogie doesn't even find his dick.

In every other relationship it's probably cause the man is happy to have a woman and the woman itself is a whore that just is in a relationship with the man that serves her other needs the best.

>mr and ms black-balls eater

because now women get everything they want

they can take advantage of the financially successful nerd, and actually get him to ENJOY her getting good dick on the side

it is truly the age of the matriarchy

Look at this fat fuck. Do you really think he has an option?

It's a god damn testament to the human spirit that a woman is willing to touch him.

She looks mtf trans

>that pic

kek

Ew fuck is that boogie...dude come on she's using you

>Open relationship

HO LEEEE FUCK BOYS
That's about the saddest fucking thing I have heard all day.

Hands down the fucking saddest thing I can imagine.

Full fucking neckbeard. cucked and all.

I knew youtube was trash but wew...

Having that little self respect for yourself
>Shoulda been obvious with the fat
And letting it not only happen but paying for it...and then letting her tell the world...

Fucking hell it's too much man, it's too sad.

Because marriage is a religious institution and i dont need a fucking sand kike to tell me im commited to my partner

every whitey is.

The jews told them to and they believed them

I don't think boogie has said he is actually in an open relationship

I still dislike that fat kant though

>muh childhood
>muh can't stop eating
>muh going to die soon isn't that sad

There are no niggers in czech republic

are you a woman?

What sex is like for a morbid obese guy like myself

>have a 7 inch dick but only 2" are exposed.
>Only position I can do is her on top otherwise risking serious injury if I squish her.
>fupa acts like gigantic foreskin keep dick sheltered and sensitive, only last like 15 secs

fuck my life, I got to lose some fucking weight

ayy mang u wanna build some muscle?

fuck out da whey

Because white males are cucked, sissies and betas. White females are rebellious and out of control because of the fact.

She isnt bad looking btw.

Post pic with time stamp

They are cucks.

Boogie
>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly drove away on his rascal

Because the men are cucks and afraid of being alone and the women are simply gold digging sluts.

What am I posting w/ timestamp to prove, how fucked I am as a big guy?

>2016
>not being a cuck free of hate

i remember him saying that he is not very wealthy.

so i suppose that is actually a fetish, or actual love

"big guy"

please stop calling yourself that, just stop eating such insane amounts of food and you WILL lose weight, it really is that fucking simple

He probably makes enough to pay rent and bills,

i think he's just baneposting

were you in the merchant thread earlier?

So I can have sex with their wives

Because they don't have enough value to keep 1 partner interested.
They also have no morals.

yeah, i must something like that, the few times that he showed is house and the outside of it, it semed like a normal middle class suburb, nothing really fancy.

yes

*it must be

I know man, I was just making a general statement reflecting on reason why I want to lose weight. shit is rough though, I've had moderate success this year losing since I divorced my wife. I do 3 months of strict dieting then take a month to eat at maintenance and have a bit of fun then back to the grind.. only way I've been able to keep my sanity.

>4u

she looks even mtftmtf trans and the guy in the pic is an overcompensating ftm

>abrahamic societies
I could literally not give any less of a fuck what happens in mohammedan and moishe countries.

Only fucking muzz talk in "abrahamic society" terms. Fuck no.

How much do you weigh? if you weigh above 300 lbs you can actually eat poorly and still lose weight.

Just don't eat as many fucking carbs. You can also starve yourself for 24-48 hours just to shrink your stomach, it will decrease the amount of food you crave at each meal

He mentioned in a video that (((someone))) liked his content on jewtube so he got famous after that.

He projects the liberal narrative well...

>fat, emasculated/cucked white guy
>cheating whore white gf
>nerds and niggers
>video games all day

Gee...makes you think

Kek, white Americans sure are pathetic.

Snap city

Started at 500, lost 85 so far this year.

I went keto(sub 25g carb) for a while and fixed the hunger part of that and can do fasting okay.

The part that fucks with me is the actual physical side effects like dizziness, lightheaded, vertigo, brain fog, and generally feeling shitty.

Jesus Christ do keto. You can eat bacon, cheese and steaks all day, just no soda and carbs

Lack of self respect

>>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly drove away on his rascal

>cheating
Boggie said they are in open relationship already. He is cuckold.