Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/pedrofequiere/if-the-cast-of-rugrats-grew-up-to-be-parents
ehealthforum.com/health/loss-of-clitoral-and-vaginal-sensation-t190020-a1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay?

Not liking this

Why?

Who cares

cant wait to see shitty flash style animation.

who asked to bring this shit back?

Fans of the show care, why?

What could possibly go wrong?

>the CEO in charge of bringing back the 90s franchises
Wow

>Rugrats are adults now and the show is about their kids

Without Christine Cavanaugh? Fuck that. RIP Chuckie.

i wonder when they will stop bringing back 90s shows

Good job, Garage Sale Network.

Oh dear. They ate the mem'berries.

There's a CEO for it now dude, so not for a while.

FUCK I forgot she died. ;_;

Member when there werent so many mexicans?
Member when the blacks were kept separate from the whites?
Member when asians built railroads instead of buying up nice neighborhoods?
Member when muslims were poor farmers and not oil rich?

She was replaced by Nancy Cartwright in 2001.

But Stu...

"what a time to be alive!"
now I have to end myself

WHY?????

well rip because he obviously doesn't realize reviving nearly every popular 90s nick show is a bad idea

Call it Rat Race.

Here's the adult designs a storyboarder made to BT tumblr/deviant fanart FO

>muh 90s nostalgia

I grew up with these shows too but fuck this kind of blatant nostalgia pandering. More original programming please

If the show started in 1991 and they follow that timeline, everyone except Angelica and Suzy would only be 25/26.

Tommy is high as a kite and about to sell you a time share.

Chuckie was special guest on a number of Lone Gunman episodes.

>special guest on a number of Lone Gunman episodes.

Badass.

10 bucks on it being shitty flash animation, 5 bucks on one of the family members of the babies being gay

Angelica's dad was already gay

Didn't they only make, like, six episodes of the standalone Lone Gunman show?

Is Timbox cumming in his pants?

And?

Now is the time for that Simpsons crossover.

Of all the Klasky Csupo shows, why?

Why not Duckman?

Not a Nick show and not a kids show.
You get Rough Draft and like it.

Why? The show already overstayed its welcome back when it was still on.

Oh fuck

I forgot Stu and Lou Pickles' voice actors died

please PLEASE don't tell me you fell for the "don't have kids until you're 40" meme. The only thing sadder than downsy retards is kids with parents that are way too fucking old to give them the attention and energy they deserve

'MEMBER RUGRATS??? fuck this reboot craze

>they're all babies again
>parents never appear on screen
>in the final episode it's revealed they're actually the kids of the original cast and were all named Jr

>they bring back rugrats
>yfw they bring back all grown up

I'm sorry your dad had you when he was 70 and died two years later and you have a deformed body, Boco. But this is neither the time or the place for your woes.

These designs are shit and I don't know why people are taking some triggered storyboarder's designs as "canon".

then y do sum parenting websites have separate discusshun forumz with namez liek "Mothers over 40"? they shudn't be doin stuffs liek that. enjoy ur potato kid.

Now I would never have a kid past my 30s but all the same it is painfully obvious that

Err, aren't women almost completely infertile by that age?

I'm not a medfag but as a kid I never met anyone whose mom had them that old. Most of the time they were in their late 20s.

Johnny's autism disturbs me.

I'm 23 and had my son (first kid) almost 4 months ago.

It's hard as shit but the best thing to ever happen to me. I work 3 jobs but I get government support now and I get to start school this January. I won't have a day off until Spring at the soonest but I get to be the 30 year old entering Pokemon tournaments with his 7 year old, so that's gonna be a lot of fun. Plus one of my jobs is at a theme park so I'm going to be able to take him there a lot too. I'll actually be able to run with him and keep up.

In days of yore it was not at all odd to keep having kids into your 40s but of course women started at like 19 or something they didn't become feminist stronk career wimminz who shat out a potato at like 42 after years of taking nigger dicks in da club.

Alright, what website was this copypasted from?

Some are. It really depends. My mother had her last child by accident at 47 and didn't hit menopause until 55. The chances for complications starts rising at 35, and fertility itself starts dropping by late 20s actually.

That said, there are cases of women having babies in their 60s and beyond though the use of fertility treatments. So having a baby at 40 is very possible but not considered the best option.

It was also common for women to die during childbirth and to have 5+ kids just to make sure at least a few survive to adulthood. Those were not good times.

>That said, there are cases of women having babies in their 60s and beyond though the use of fertility treatments
Wait, why is that even legal?

>and fertility itself starts dropping by late 20s actually.
That seems too early. Fertility does drop a little bit after 30 and a big drop at 35.

buzzfeed.com/pedrofequiere/if-the-cast-of-rugrats-grew-up-to-be-parents

Would you prefer this?

I apologize in advance.

No one ever bothered to ban it. :-D

It usually happens in shitty countries like India, I heard of one case of a 70 year old woman who gave birth and died. She didn't care that she died, only that she could say she wasn't barren which in that culture is...bad.

Everything after Countdown belongs in the shitbucket senpai.

Autistic.

It varies with each individual, some women at 23 have the eggs of a 45 year old.

Those were good times user

did everyone get into different drugs what the fuck

ehealthforum.com/health/loss-of-clitoral-and-vaginal-sensation-t190020-a1.html

GOD DAMN MONKEY PAW

That's the divine punishment that coal burners get.

At least the original rugrats series ended up so bad there's basically no way a reboot can be worse