Why has homophobia persisted into the modern age...

Why has homophobia persisted into the modern age? Why are we so intently worried about the actions of at most 5% of the population? Bathing suits/underwear at a parade? We must not have anything more dear to worry about!

Because allowing flamboyant faggotry lowers the moral standards of society, thus allowing all kinds of degeneracy to take root. I dont care if fags poz each other in their private bedroom but they need to stay deep in the fucking closet for the good of society.

same reason why mlp, furry and other sub-fag culture are persisted

because degeneracy is one of the many things grinding at the west

It's a manufactured issue to get the idiots riled up, both sides of bootlickers complain and cry about it and it just results in more government.

You have Christfag moral crusaders like this:For instance

Because they tell children that their diseased and dangerous lifestyle is fun and safe. Homosexuality is objectively a dirty lifestyle and encouraging impressionable children to take part in it is sick and borderline grooming.

>We must not have anything more dear to worry about!
A real man fights degeneracy, all degeneracy, all the time.
Get lax on one degenerate aspect of society and let it flourish, and you'll have a bigger beast to worry about down the road.
Stomp out the seeds of degeneracy before they can blossom into bigger problems.

Nothing wrong with homosexuals at all, or bi or whatever spectrum. What pisses me of is how in LGTB they just sneak in the T. Like if you think mentally ill people to cut off their dicks and have them turned inside out should not be a thing - let alone have parades for where presidents take part in - you are suddenly homophobic and the thought of two guys pounding each other's buttholes fills you with violence.

Because the 5% is trying to degenerate the other 85% of the population.

I have no reason to be annoyed with what two other consenting adults do with each other.

>Bathing suits/underwear at a parade?
> i have no fucking clue what im talking about
the parades are child molestation and nothing else.

Because, why is it that your 5% of the population demands such special and outstanding treatment compared to the rest of the population.

Gay here. I don't like the T either.

Because it makes me feel physically sick

Enjoy hell you degenerate

Majorities don't require special protections.

i have no problem with them, but i do have a serious problem with them jamming it down our throats, so to speak.

I think that waffle has AIDS.

Pssst.. "homophobia" is the inherent and natural reaction of a healthy human being towards homosexuality. Niggers and other less developed human groups are extremely "homophobic".

Whites will be minorites in Europe and USA soon. Will they get special protection?

Try to snap out of your marxist brainwashing.

Gas.

dubs don't lie

In Syria there are religious minorities and they get special protections. Protections by the powerful exist to help the less powerful or less numerous. It is not some special snowflake Western-only problem. There are religious, ethnic, and other minorities all around the world who get special protections legally and otherwise. Go to North Korea or Somalia if it offends you so. Or import them to where you are...oh wait

You underestimate humanities ability to care about stupid shit.

Why do feminists care about big titties in video games? Why do people care if I say fuck or shit, or god forbid nigger in public? Why do politicians try to get flag burning banned?

Its all for the same reason

It's retarded to fight for the protection of the nuclear family in times like these. Why would I fight for the medelklassvenne who fucked everything up in the first place? The tree is rotten yet you trim the branches, worried that your sheltered upper middle class cuck master should have his faggot family relations somehow corroded by a Pride march. Wat

because the gays arn't dieing out like we thought they would

because this is literally a case of the 1% (homosexual population in relation to the world) imposing their agendas on the majority from their ivory towers.

We all know how that usually goes down in history. See: communism, fascism, etc

>In Syria there are religious minorities and they get special protections. Protections by the powerful exist to help the less powerful or less numerous.

special protection =/ redefining ancient institutions and changing laws to accommodate them.

They obviously don't just do it at home, they FORCE their sickness on everyone

So they're going out and raping you or something?

What you can't stand someone liking something you don't like?

Fun fact

Furry culture has had a massive rise in western Europe and the UK with monthly gatherings and conventions.

Jesus fucking Christ.
Imagine if this was a little girl. This shit would be in the news. Or maybe it wouldn't since we have those child beauty pageants.
Either way, anybody who denies that pedophilia is the next step for the degeneracy train has no foresight.

So they have forced you to be gay?

You can be as gay as you want just dont normalize it ever, ok faggot? No gay rights no gay marriage no gay representation in media keep that shit as a fetish and that goes for lesbians as well.

>they FORCE their sickness on everyone
Only if you go to prison

>5% of the population

If it is really that low then how come they have massive protests and rallies that cause tons of laws to be passed?

It is far higher than 5% , but it should be 0%.

They have forced their homosexual agenda into children's television and the education system. Poisoning the minds of our youth.

If it is much higher, then we have case for the legalization of polygamy.

you faggots want muslims to be allowed in and you want parades celebrating your faggotry ?!?!?!

so do we give the ghey community a darwin award or is it more the liberals of the west as a whole

He said everyone. I've asked how everyone has been somehow forced to be gay.

We live in such a perfect society that we must create problems to survive.

This is so fucking disgusting.

I just hope they will be Snackbared next.

1. The vast majority of people demanding more gay shit in the media are left wing women.

2. Media is not "force", the education system as it is is but that's why public education needs to be abolished.

Why do people care about what other people find sexually attractive as long as nobody is abused?

I don't want Muslims to be allowed in and the parades are fun.

if they are not kept in check, like women, everything goes to shit. It's really that simple

Gay men just want monogamy
That's why 20% of them have AIDS, they got it through monogamous sex!

Why have all civilizations in history despised gay men in particular? Could it be that they spread disease? Because they are effeminite weaklings? Because they are mentally ill? Because they took 20 years of their parent's time and effort, and don't produce offspring to carry on the gene pool?

it's not about what they do, it's the precedent it creates. if you let faggot jews destroy morality and fill everything with nihilism you create a bunch-o cucks and whores

logically speaking, if you wish to thrive, you have to chain homosexuals (and other degenerates) to the back of the cars and drag them through the streets scraping their skin off. it's the only way.

Homophobia is YOUR word, not ours.

Its not fucking homoPHOBIA, theres no PHOBIA about gays.

That's like saying "When I see spider's, I generally think that they don't have a place inside my house and I kill them, nothing against spiders I just dont want them in my house"
"OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU AN ARACHNAPHOBIC?"
"No? I just dont fucking want spiders all over my shit. IM the one standing up to the spiders, what makes you think Im afraid of them?"

>Why have all civilizations in history despised gay men in particular?
Not even remotely true

>That's why 20% of them have AIDS
A sizable minority but still a minority

>Why have all civilizations in history despised gay men in particular?
They didn't

Media is a force its the most dangerous force in the USA because its a psych warfare operation playing 24/7 to divide and conquer the American people by jewish elites.

I will need a source on that, including all "primitive" known societies, please.

>slippery slope retardation

because it's the way it is, no matter how hard you push your agenda. Reality will prevail over ideology btw check these digits

My opinion is that gay sex is disgusting, but i think thr same of anal, still i dont wont to make others stop doing that. Why should i care who someone fucks unless he forces the other to, or tries to fuck with me?

However i do hate the stereotypical gay, being all faggoty and stuff, and find it annoying but never met someone behaving that way. Gay pride parade and such stuff i just find weird and just humiliates gayness as a whole. Sexuel orientation is nothing to be proud about, its like being proud of liking apples over bannanas. However if someone doesnt like you because you sre gay it is his right to do so. If he does harm you because of that it is not okay. World is big enough, just part ways and let them do whst they want

not slippery slope. i'm just done reading a book called the slight edge. these things work up their way little by little. if you decay a society 0.003% a day, everyday, in a year society would be twice as bad as it is. if you do that for a decade that's like what, a hundred times worse?

anyway, a shotgun to the face to whores, homosexuals, transexuals and pedophiles and other assorted trannies heals up the problem quite quick. it also helps if you put people with ein's in their lastname in gas chambers

>They didn't

That looks more like pedophilia than gay sex.

Best state get.

You guys just wait until the P for Pedo sneaks in too, there seems to be a new rising wave of pedo apologists

because the meme is real.
its not about acceptance. its about power.
why do single moms protest? why blacks protest? why gay people protest? its for the democrats to pick this up through the media and give them what they want.

its easy votes.
democracy is the easy way for the minority to topple the majority.

Memes

Just hit on a straight nigger and tell come back if you survive.

That is a slippery slope argument.
Into the trash it goes

Gays suffer sexual abuse at a young age, then become gay

>first post: [current year] argument
>thread discarded
>saged

homosexuality has always existed in people.

the issue is that the wide spread acceptance and normalization shows a change from traditional values.

Without morals, societies collapse, and we are seeing that now.

False.

>So they're going out and raping you or something?

No but prepubescent kids are taught all about it before they can even fully understand the situation.
You're a fucking retard if you can't see that accepting faggots has opened the door for every other degeneracy that has been normalised today.

Faggots were used to push the agenda, they're are now useless idiots, the left has no use for them anymore so they think they can turn to the right.

All faggots should kill themselves, they're hasn't been a group of people besides the kikes that have help corrupt our society more than filthy disease ridden faggots.

The only red pilled homo is one that ends it own miserable existence

I'd say there are many that do, but not all.

well i'm not sure where you base your slippery slope argument being automatically wrong. the book I read makes a very strong case for slow improvements (and "disimprovements") manifestating themselves after working on it steadily but constantly.

it's the same principle in working out. You might lift a small weight today and the progress you make is a meagre if you compare it to the next day, but down the years you'll be surprised how far you get

thus is the case with a seed that slowly grows into a tree, or a girl that is slowly allowed to dress as she likes. you'll be surprised what a little degeneracy day by day amounts to down the line

>Why has homophobia persisted into the modern age?
Because faggots still exist, if we had killed them all there wouldn't be any homophobia anymore, would it?

>Why are we so intently worried about the actions of at most 5% of the population?
Look mate, I wouldn't give 2 shits about 2 faggots sticking their dicks inside each others poopers, that is not the problem.

The problem is when these faggots demand to be given the right to get married, which is inevitably followed by the faggots demanding to be allowed to adopt kids, which they only want to do so to sexually abuse the little kids...

I don't want to let a couple of faggots adopt a little 5 year old boy just to use him as a god dammed sex toy!

And worse, these faggots want anti hate speech laws, not as a protective measure, but as a legal weapon much in the same way as a nigger uses the race card! You can't even look at these faggots funny withoun't having them claim discrimination and try to call the cops on you or some shit!

That is why homophobia still exists, questions?

If your book uses a slippery slope argument, you should disregard it immediately, as it is illogical and only used by the unqualified and uneducated

>t. graduate in maple syrup sexuality studies

>we need to control thought and information
>muh degeneracy

wew

Gays are disgusting people defined by their perversions. Just look at the disgraceful display that is gay pride parades. Gays aren't welcome.

t. Spic who takes slippery slope arguments seriously

I love my bf and want to be in a relationship. I'm not making you be gay too.

Is there really anything wrong with that? For a board that advocates freedom your sure do like crying when someone says something you dont like.

When old galley ships set out for sea, thousands of men were isolated from women for months at a time, the result was widespread sodomy. These were men with wives and families back at port, and yet when women weren't available they went with the next best thing. A similar phenomenon occurs in modern prisons

Among most indigenous peoples of the world, sex with animals was common. It still is in Africa and parts of the middle east (go to Sup Forums long enough, you'll see the videos). Men will have sex with women, other men, children, animals, whatever they can get. A dog will hump your leg. The Australian Aboriginals would cut a hole in your flesh and have sex with it (pic related)

Gay relationships are based on submission, abuse, hypergamy, and sick demented fantasies of a warped mind. The idea that this is some sort of equivalent to heterosexuality is absolutely absurd, and denies evolutionary imperatives.

>Moves goal posts

I love having my 10 year old kid role play tranny situations as part of a no faggot bullying class, tell me more about how it doesn't affect me.

Or would you rather move the goal posts again? Typical AIDS farmer, pls hurry up and KYS

Gay culture seems to be massively hedonistic and flamboyant. If you want to fuck dudes, fine, but protect yourselves. I wish most gay people could be like Neil Patrick Harris. He doesn't talk with a faggoty lisp or parade around in colorful, revealing clothes, he's just a normal, well-dressed dude who happens to like cock.

How does that affect you?
That you have to spend five minutes talking to your shitty kid?

Raise your kid better, it's not the states job to regulate information and censor shit for you.

>If you want to fuck dudes, fine
No it's not fine. They are taking the lives their parents gave them and destroying them. They are denying their parents grandchildren, to follow some demented selfish fantasy.

This behavior affects all of society, we are all bound together.

why has fag enablism spiked in the past two decades, along with the whole spectrum of degeneracies?

>Waaah waah my generations DX
The human race will be dead in around 100000 years

So why not kill yourself right now faggot?

>censorship is the same thing as not having faggot roleplaying in government required education

I think the AIDS has infected your brain faggot.

Why don't you leaf? The same reason I won't. Because I might as well enjoy myself while I'm here

He was sexually abused as a child, and now he's a pedo faggot.

>I love my bf and want to be in a relationship. I'm not making you be gay too.

Yeah you queer cunts definitely keep it to yourselves, it's not like we have to hear about it every single fucking day.

No one would get very a fuck if you could've keep it to yourself. But you can't

>Pride marches
>School normalisation programs
>Flamboyant faggots in the media
>Public tax payers funding your AIDS treatment
>Crying about which toilet to use

This isn't about you getting dick in your are you silly faggot, you are an extreme minority that is massively overrepresented in the media. Your special snowflake bullshit is crammed down our throat every chance you get

Curing AIDS was a mistake

>contributing to society through taxes while not using public healthcare for children, public school, ect
ironic that a neet fuck is railing against this tbqh

And fuck everyone else right?

You're nothing but a dead end. A billion ancestors all sacrificed to produce you in a great chain of life. And yet you see no duty to pass on the torch, just as the torch was passed to you. Kill yourself

The sooner your dead end genes are removed from the earth the better. Make way for the survivors

t. cuck

>out of arguments
>c-c-cuck
Every time

Nice assuming user. I do or support literally none of that

>Great chain of life
Anyone can shit out a child you mongrel. It's not like I don't have brothers, sisters and cousins that will do it for me

Even if I wasn't gay I wouldn't have a child in this current day and age because its too taxing

>Bathing suits/underwear at a parade?

In San Francisco they literally wave their cocks around in the parades. That's what gay culture really is.

I don't want rotting roadkill parades and I don't want gay parades. Both are disgusting and disease ridden.